Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide (68999 Views)

Julienne Sassou Nguesso's Sextape Leaked By Her Boyfriend / Ghanaian Lady Invites President Mahama To Come For Free Sex (video) / Donald Trump Assassination Attempt Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by MadCow1: 12:31pm On May 18, 2016
Pretty girl

2 Likes

Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by Babalegba(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2016
So Ghana police are as bad as their Nigerian counterparts.Evil police persons
Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by Dabbyfab: 12:33pm On May 18, 2016
I don't get the story. The only thing I got is that it is a love triangle, love square, or love pentagon but someone sex tape was leaked.

2 Likes

Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by crackhouse(m): 12:36pm On May 18, 2016
I am not interested in the story. all I want is the video and when I say video I mean the complete one.

5 Likes

Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:40pm On May 18, 2016
This is trash reportage, how can you insult and assault someone on the phone all the way in USA?
This useless news has no head or tail.

3 Likes

Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by pagorino(m): 12:40pm On May 18, 2016
grin mtcheew, iranu ...she smoke weed b4 she send d sex video b4? had it been she died na hell fire straight..repent n turn a new leaf olopa undecided
Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by Tortivchina(m): 12:41pm On May 18, 2016
Why why dry story? show us the Video.
contactmorak:
Story shared on Monday, May 16, by Mahama Maxwell on Facebook. From the comments, a lot of people in Ghana have seen the videos and photos.

"CAN THE ANCHOR HOLD IN THE GHANA POLICE SERVICE TODAY & WHERE IS THE DISCIPLINE IN THE GHANA POLICE SERVICE?

She is called Yaa Boakyiwaa, a police sergeant for 14yrs now, at the CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT of the Ghana Police Service, Sunyani District, BRONG AHAFO REGION.
She graduated from the University of Cape Coast with first class distinction, 2015.
She is currently on transfer to Accra about three weeks Ago whilst facing Police Enquiry with interdiction.
Whilst facing police service enquiry and interdiction, she has allegedly defrauded one lady at SHELL fuel filling station's supper market,Sunyani.
The facts of the matter are that,this lady "name with held" is dating one of the Regional Bosses of the BNI in Ghana.The BNI boss gave Ghc 1,000.00 to his girlfriend at the Shell fuel filling station to rent a single room apartment, meanwhile this lady had another boyfriend. Anytime the BNI boss goes to the lady,he meets the lady's boyfriend.
The BNI boss who is also dating Yaa Boakyiwaa then discussed the matter with his friend and Yaa Boakyiwaa heard it later on.
Yaa Boakyiwaa then went to the SHELL fuel filling station and intimidated the lady and took the Ghc 1,000.00 from her without the consent of the BNI boss.
The BNI boss later got to know of this deviant act by Yaa Boakyiwaa and confronted her and Yaa Boakyiwaa assaulted the BNI boss.The BNI boss then reported the matter to the police Regional Headquarters,Sunyani and Yaa Boakyiwaa is now facing the Ghana Police Service Enquiry for misconduct.
Again, Yaa Boakyiwaa took a live immoral sexy blue video films and photo recordings of herself in Sunyani at her private residence and sent same to another married man who is her boyfriend in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. The wife of this gentleman whose names are also withheld through her curiosity saw the nasty photos and videos of Yaa Boakyiwaa on her husband's phone.
The woman then called Yaa Boakyiwaa to stop her from going out with her husband and Yaa Boakyiwaa insulted and assaulted the woman and name her prostitute.
The woman in the UNITED STATES got angry and spread the video shows and photos of Yaa Boakyiwaa through social media.
Yaa Boakyiwaa got to know her blue films and photos are out for free show two weeks ago and took poison but death could not hold her captive and refused or denied her early grave. She is now receiving medical attention at one of the police clinics in ACCRA.
In fact the naked videos and pictures cannot be publicly displayed over here...
FOR MORE INFORMATION, contact the police Regional headquarters, Sunyani - BRONG AHAFO REGION.

Thank you"

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/ghanaian-female-sergeant-attempts_18.html

1 Like

Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by Waspy(m): 12:42pm On May 18, 2016
Wch kain thread be this angry angry No video, no pics, no link to either. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by Orikinla(m): 12:45pm On May 18, 2016
Her name Yaa Boakyewaa alone is eroticizing! grin
She should have monetized the sex video instead of attempting suicide.

If anyone should post my sex video on the web, I will quickly download and monetize it as Pay Per View for USD 1 per play.

Sex tapes of Kim Kardashian made her famous and got her multimillion dollar reality TV deals. She has become so famous that Darey Art Alade paid her half a million US dollars just to fly over to Nigeria and simply say "Hi!" to thousands of fans at a live music concert.
Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by YOUNGKAHUNA: 12:46pm On May 18, 2016
free2ryhme:
how this story take make sense i still dey wonder undecided
baba me sef no understand, come be like say na 5 years old pikin dey narate story give uncle wey don tire from work dey try rest..you know how e go dey sound for person ears na...exactly how I see this story

2 Likes

Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 18, 2016
DankemzI:
Good for her , she defrauded someone with intimidation in the name of police, she's also into international runs!! The difference between her and our Edo girls is that she's a serving graduate with Ghana Police while our Edo girls are just street entrepreneurs using their hustle to finance their visa to Italy!

Serves her right.
Please where's the link to the ungodly video.....

Www.Naijauncut.com might get the video

It"s in naijaxrated..com
Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by free2ryhme: 12:48pm On May 18, 2016
YOUNGKAHUNA:
baba me sef no understand, come be like say na 5 years old pikin dey narate story give uncle wey don tire from work dey try rest..you know how e go dey sound for person ears na...exactly how I see this story

reading the story dey cause eye problem grin
Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by valariz: 12:52pm On May 18, 2016
Hbd

1 Like

Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by EOOJ(m): 12:53pm On May 18, 2016
Most ladies wud just neva learn. Unclad can neva eva be equal to love or kip a guy. Haba! How many tyms do u ppl want us to hama dis ontop una head I just wonda o
Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:57pm On May 18, 2016
DankemzI:

Bad guy so u don reach naijauncut..
Na una dey make Vaseline cost for market ooo
grin

2 Likes

Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by ever811(m): 1:03pm On May 18, 2016
work out of trend angrily.... I came for the photos nd videos.. >:
Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by miqos02(m): 1:13pm On May 18, 2016
fine girl
Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by firstolalekan(m): 1:18pm On May 18, 2016
contactmorak:
hmm

SEE PICS FROM THE LEAKED SEX VIDEO HERE » http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/ghanaian-female-sergeant-attempts_18.html
ode where is the video
Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by PrinceAfo911(m): 1:28pm On May 18, 2016
This news sounds like a riddle, confusing English.

1 Like

Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by hotdi(m): 1:34pm On May 18, 2016
Leoswaggs:
I rather die than commit suicide..mtchew
Yes ooooo grin

But Ghanaian write up sha...

1 Like

Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by MakeWeTalk: 1:37pm On May 18, 2016
[size=13pt]This na scam to move traffic no video[/size]
Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by focus7: 1:44pm On May 18, 2016
Ghana police uniform lacks quality, lots of private security outlets in Nigeria has better uniforms to what the Ghana police are wearing.
Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by emvico(m): 1:58pm On May 18, 2016
contactmorak:
hmm

SEE PICS FROM THE LEAKED SEX VIDEO HERE » http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/ghanaian-female-sergeant-attempts_18.html
contactmorak:
hmm

contactmorak:
hmm

u too dey lie. just because u want to drive traffic to ur site. SHM

1 Like

Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by TedBaker(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2016
YourFatherYansh:
Abeg I started reading by I no get dat luxury of tym 2 consummate all d thrash up there. .
WAT really caught my attention is dat som1 was given 1000 cedis by som1 to rent an apartment.........,Tot Ghanian currency is as useless as d Zimbabwean dollars undecided
dat was b4.... E strng pass Naira nw
Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by TedBaker(m): 2:01pm On May 18, 2016
DankemzI:
Good for her , she defrauded someone with intimidation in the name of police, she's also into international runs!! The difference between her and our Edo girls is that she's a serving graduate with Ghana Police while our Edo girls are just street entrepreneurs using their hustle to finance their visa to Italy!

Serves her right.

Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by TedBaker(m): 2:01pm On May 18, 2016
DankemzI:

Serves her right.

aahh bros!!!! U sef dey visit that site?........
Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by excellentmomma(f): 2:20pm On May 18, 2016
I still find it weird how pple find comfort in sending sex videos or even recording it, even to my husband I can't send, he will not even allow me. Nothing is hidden once it's transferred via electronic means, even your device can be stolen. What you thought you have deleted might be in some virtual memory of some sort, so why record in the first instance.

Pls women be wise, that's not love. What a wild fantasy.
Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by Jacko1(m): 2:22pm On May 18, 2016
Ahhhhh
So confused
Dont knw who victim is
Wateva d story is ghana business
Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 18, 2016
We are here on fuel hike .this police news mean notting to naija
Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by macaranta(m): 2:38pm On May 18, 2016
free2ryhme:
how this story take make sense i still dey wonder undecided

I tire,so disjointed
Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by free2ryhme: 2:42pm On May 18, 2016
macaranta:

I tire,so disjointed

me tire sef
Re: Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide by FuckTheM0ds(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2016
Idydarling:
see her face like beta person, ds woman looks like one of the porters in my hostel wer dey squeeze face anytime a fine girl passes by, ur yansh don open today mtchwww

things pple do sef
checking your profile pics. Hmmmm which department for uniuyo you dey?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance / Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) / Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.