Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

"A Very Present Help." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "A Very Present Help." (333 Views)

DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. / Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. / Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"A Very Present Help." by overcomersfaith(f): 10:15am On May 18, 2016
Why am I sharing this you, after I reassured my son that the rain will stop before they will be ready to go to school this morning, on getting to my room, I offered prayer to God to stop the rain before the children are ready to go and God honoured my prayer. Now imagine what would have happen if I was panicked the way they were and got myself worked up and worrying over the rainfall.

So it is in some of the things that happens around us, we get irritated over nothing and sometimes things though physically we don’t have control over then but spiritually our Father can handle it on our behalf.

Oftentimes, the things we fear most never get to happen, why getting yourself in that corner? So let us learn to apply this very portion of the Word in our life and situation, tell you the truth it works.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Desire Is A Pointer To Your Purpose / Read What Pastor W.F Kumuyi Says This Morning 'obstinacy Is Damning' / The Affliction Of The Righteous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.