Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

What Is The Strike About ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Strike About ? (409 Views)

PENGASSAN Goes On Strike – Expect Fuel Scarcity, Gave Reasons For The Strike / Are Banks In Your Area Observing The Strike ? (Photos) / Before You Go Out And Join The Strike On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Strike About ? by Iamtundey1(m): 11:13am On May 18, 2016
I got this notification just now...
NOW THE COMPETITION HAVE JUST BEGAN: Reno oil now sells pms @N107 while forte oil Now sells for N115.
Oya what can you "masses defender" say to this developments? We told you the move was in our best interest but you prefer to make noise than face reality.
I'm loving this FG more by the day. It's not by PhD jor.
Now the question begs to be asked...
What is the strike about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Strike About ? by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 18, 2016
Iamtundey1:
I got this notification just now...
NOW THE COMPETITION HAVE JUST BEGAN: Reno oil now sells pms @N107 while forte oil Now sells for N115.
Oya what can you "masses defender" say to this developments? We told you the move was in our best interest but you prefer to make noise than face reality.
I'm loving this FG more by the day. It's not by PhD jor.
Now the question begs to be asked...
What is the strike about?

N115 and u r rejoicing?

Dat was exactly wat they want to do to us

"Make a commodity scarce for long so dat wen u finally release it, the masses will be glad to buy at any rate".

U fell for it!
Re: What Is The Strike About ? by scribble: 12:22pm On May 18, 2016
Op FYI

It's about a very dull president, the most clueless ever in the history of global leadership

A political party that came jato power based on kids and deceit...

Economic hardships

Lack of electricity

Lack of food

Insecurity

High bills

High taxes

Lies
Re: What Is The Strike About ? by wordychap: 12:33pm On May 18, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Federal Republic Of Nigeria. THE CALL !!! / Open Secret?-killers Of Gov. Samuel Ortom's Security Aid Revealed? / And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.