Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja (47237 Views)

Who Owns This Lamborghini Aventador Spotted In Abuja? (photo) / The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini / Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by yarimo(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2016
Dannybliss1:

I think u ought to have one then kiss
I think u ought to have one then
tongue grin
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by Icemany: 1:03pm On May 19, 2016
Just curing my jonzing on u bro.
No offense mate.
but dat tin u do get as e be....reason am nah... cheesy

seunajia:

That guy must be a toddler, he just came out of the blues talking nonsense. Considering that he knows precisely how much it costs, I won't be suprised if that's his life goal.

My guy you better take it easy before you run mad, this one wey you just dey shout wheelbarrow wheelbarrow.
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by stinggy(m): 2:04pm On May 19, 2016
booblacain:
No be this one Genevieve use for that glo advert? Glo, you people have started again, unu ney dey tire for advert.
Genny doesn't even advertise for glo cheesy
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by Danfuster(m): 2:07pm On May 19, 2016
seunajia:
Lamborghini Gallardo. The best selling lambo. Aventador still remains my favourite.

I'm sure you'll ditch the aventador when you get to know about hr Veneno and there's a Veneno roadster too
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by DieuDonee(m): 2:35pm On May 19, 2016
UIA04:
Money full naija some are just silent spenders.

If I have such money I doubt I'll buy this kind of a car maybe I'll spend mine traveling to exotic places. I'll go to opera houses in France, Spain and Italy. I'll ride the gondola. I'll watch my team real Madrid win the uefa Champions League from the vip seats. I'll go on boat cruises that last months to exotic islands. Then if I'm still interested in it I'll get acres of land to build my house with horses at a corner so I can ride them every day when I retire. Hmmmm

Of course you don't have to ask giving to the less priviledged is paramount on my list. That's why I admire bill Gates even if he is an atheist.

Very nice dreams, just make sure to work hard for it.
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by valralph(m): 2:41pm On May 19, 2016
Sijo01:

Chaiiii, uncle you can lie o cheesy cheesy

Bros, I dn dey suspect the guy too o....is he related to Lai Mohammed grin
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by madridguy(m): 2:47pm On May 19, 2016
Halla Madrid my sister, I wish I can watch Real Madrid final match live @ Milano. I wish I had Gov. Wike direct line, I would like reason with him since his a madridsta also.

UIA04:

If I have such money I doubt I'll buy this kind of a car maybe I'll spend mine traveling to exotic places. I'll go to opera houses in France, Spain and Italy. I'll ride the gondola. I'll watch my team real Madrid win the uefa Champions League from the vip seats. I'll go on boat cruises that last months to exotic islands. Then if I'm still interested in it I'll get acres of land to build my house with horses at a corner so I can ride them every day when I retire. Hmmmm

Of course you don't have to ask giving to the less priviledged is paramount on my list. That's why I admire bill Gates even if he is an atheist.
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 19, 2016
UIA04:

I like your dreams..

You need this kinda car.

Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by seunajia: 3:11pm On May 19, 2016
Danfuster:

I'm sure you'll ditch the aventador when you get to know about hr Veneno and there's a Veneno roadster too

Veneno is a modified Aventador built for the 50th anniversary of Lamborghini. 5 Venenos and 9 roadster version were ever built. They're limited, limited edition babies.

I'm not a big fan.
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by papazizii(m): 3:53pm On May 19, 2016
[quote author=UIA04 post=45755160]Money full naija some are just silent spenders.

Of course you don't have to ask giving to the less priviledged is paramount on my list. That's why I admire bill Gates even if he is an atheist. [/quote)hala madrid!!!
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by belloazed(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2016
na malaye get am maybe
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by UIA04(f): 4:12pm On May 19, 2016
Naughtysite:

I like your dreams..
You need this kinda car.
Yas Yas Yas
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by UIA04(f): 4:20pm On May 19, 2016
seunajia:

It doesn't cost so much to do all you have listed. Ordinary people do that on a yearly basis. An holiday tour of Prague, Vienna and Budapest cost barely £700, Bordeaux is £800, Switzerland by rail is £1500.

Point is, you're a millionaire to afford a Lamborghini. Exotic cruises are nothing. Except of course, the yacht is yours cheesy

Well you'll need millions to go to those places whenever you like not just once in a lifetime time besides I'm just a student trying to survive on my little pocket money so those things are still luxury to me.
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by drealnamdy(m): 4:22pm On May 19, 2016
Hehehehe[sub][/sub] cheesy cheesy

Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 19, 2016
UIA04:

thought of a fool.
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by NigerianScholar: 5:40pm On May 19, 2016
sixtuschimere:
According to a Twitter user who shared the photos,a green Lamborghini was spotted today in Wuse,Abuja.He wrote....

'Earlier Today! Somewhere Around Kumasi Crescent, Wuse 2. A Green Lamborghini'

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/see-photos-of-flashy-lamborghini.html
Tcheeew, whats flashy der. Is it not ordinary 125 million
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by scachy(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2016
Just negodu what's making news headlines in Naija. Smh
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by HyDef(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2016
seunajia:
Lamborghini Gallardo. The best selling lambo. Aventador still remains my favourite.

Great choice. I like the Aventador as well, but my absolute favourite is the Reventón. .Shame it was limited production.

Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 19, 2016
UIA04:

that's good Bro m also a madrid fan hala madrid
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by seunajia: 7:13pm On May 19, 2016
HyDef:

Great choice. I like the Aventador as well, but my absolute favourite is the Reventón. .Shame it was limited production.

Yeah, Reventón looks like the batmobile. It is internally a Murciélago. It is however not as limited as the Veneno. The Huracán is my other love.

Many people don't know, Volkswagen group owns Volkswagen, Bentley, Audi, Lamborghini, Bugatti, Ducati, Porsche, Seat, MAN and Skoda grin

BMW owns Rolls-Royce.

Renault holds major shares in Nissan which owns Infiniti and Datsun.

Toyota owns Lexus and Scion

GM owns GMC, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Vauxhall and Opel.
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by Bucaty: 8:33pm On May 19, 2016
philanthropist1:
Na car be that?

does it use tyres?
no e dey use tie
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by HyDef(m): 1:01am On May 20, 2016
seunajia:

Yeah, Reventón looks like the batmobile. It is internally a Murciélago. It is however not as limited as the Veneno. The Huracán is my other love.

Many people don't know, Volkswagen group owns Volkswagen, Bentley, Audi, Lamborghini, Bugatti, Ducati, Porsche, Seat, MAN and Skoda grin

BMW owns Rolls-Royce.

Bruh, you know your car stuff man.

I knew about Toyota and VW, and some of GM. But BMW and Renault? Never knew.

Nissan is me favourite though, mainly cuz of the GT-R and 370Z, along with some of the older Z cars, so I knew about Infiniti and Datsun.

1 Like

Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by gmerit2(m): 11:19am On May 21, 2016
yarimo:
Mtchew here in NIGER STATE that is what we use as taxi

Really
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by yarimo(m): 5:56pm On May 21, 2016
Yeah
gmerit2:

Really
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by masseratti: 10:47am On May 22, 2016
UIA04:

awwwwwwww you are so adorable..... most naija girls dont think this way, can you take me along? lol.... i can pay my bills btw... i want to retire b4 am 45 nd travel the world and die smiling in my 90s.
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by UIA04(f): 11:58am On May 22, 2016
masseratti:
awwwwwwww you are so adorable..... most naija girls dont think this way, can you take me along? lol.... i can pay my bills btw... i want to retire b4 am 45 nd travel the world and die smiling in my 90s.

No problem dear, you are welcome to join me.

Cool idea retiring by 45 years, that means hardly sleeping right now though.
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by masseratti: 9:59pm On May 22, 2016
UIA04:

No problem dear, you are welcome to join me.

Cool idea retiring by 45 years, that means hardly sleeping right now though.
wat can I do? Real men hardly sleep, not with fuel @ 145, ask my brothers, Dangote,Otedola and Obi.
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by ceaser: 10:19am On May 29, 2016
seunajia:

BMW owns Rolls-Royce.

You forgot to mention Honda owning Acura.

1 Like

Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by flistyl(m): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2016

the car belongs to etisalat na, they use it for their advert with bob manuel
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by ba7man(m): 6:59am On Nov 20, 2016
UIA04:

You can do all that and still drive a Lamborghini.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Items Nigerians Should Have In Their Cars – FRSC / Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) / Fuel Scarcity In 1974, See Cars In Vogue In The 70s As Nigerians Queue (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.