Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja (47210 Views)

Who Owns This Lamborghini Aventador Spotted In Abuja? (photo) / The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini / Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by ceaser: 10:59am On May 19, 2016
Hmmmm.

85% of comments before mine are by females.

D'you need to be told again that money is what makes these babes fall for even the most ugly dude in the whole universe.

You get your cash cool,
You get these kittens to drool.
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by seunajia: 11:03am On May 19, 2016
Icemany:
For wat shall it profit a man?you cram all the lambo wey dey market and get favoirite sef,wen u no ger 6,000naira wheelbarrow?
#wakeup

quote author=seunajia post=45755098]Lamborghini Gallardo. The best selling lambo. Aventador still remains my favourite.

Learn to quote comments properly on nairaland first, you bloody wânker!
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by yarimo(m): 11:04am On May 19, 2016
nikkypearl:
Dream on
ok ma grin
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by sammysammy111(m): 11:04am On May 19, 2016
dis car plenty for uyo here na, we want something new
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by yarimo(m): 11:05am On May 19, 2016
Sijo01:

Chaiiii, uncle you can lie o cheesy cheesy
undecided undecided
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by yarimo(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2016
ireneony:
stop lying undecided
ok ma grin grin
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by Odeyinigbin(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2016
Na Dino melie get am
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by specimenC: 11:09am On May 19, 2016
alaskido:
Lair Mohammed say Nigeria is broke and you find this kind of car on the streets in Abuja. Bloody Lairs in APC. I wish I could own one of these though. Not bad.

What has nigeria being has to do with me buying lamborgini? You dey reason so? I guess Amaechi bought the car to boost transportation undecided
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by specimenC: 11:09am On May 19, 2016
alaskido:
Lair Mohammed say Nigeria is broke and you find this kind of car on the streets in Abuja. Bloody Lairs in APC. I wish I could own one of these though. Not bad.

What has nigeria being broke has to do with me buying lamborgini? You dey reason so? I guess Amaechi bought the car to boost transportation undecided
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by sanousizayyan(m): 11:10am On May 19, 2016
Actually dat is mahdi's lambo from dark knight motors.
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by yarimo(m): 11:10am On May 19, 2016
Jonnybobo:

Even here in Kogi too
yeah you are right, it's one of captain idris wada's project people can see and touch grin

1 Like

Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by yarimo(m): 11:11am On May 19, 2016
mohciz69:

lie lie
tongue tongue
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by Junior66(m): 11:15am On May 19, 2016
UIA04:
Money full naija some are just silent spenders.

If I have such money I doubt I'll buy this kind of a car maybe I'll spend mine traveling to exotic places. I'll go to opera houses in France, Spain and Italy. I'll ride the gondola. I'll watch my team real Madrid win the uefa Champions League from the vip seats. I'll go on boat cruises that last months to exotic islands. Then if I'm still interested in it I'll get acres of land to build my house with horses at a corner so I can ride them every day when I retire. Hmmmm

Of course you don't have to ask giving to the less priviledged is paramount on my list. That's why I admire bill Gates even if he is an atheist.
i like you especially ur fantasies! Make i go husstle money make travel togeda sharp sharp.
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by buksaylor001: 11:15am On May 19, 2016
Is this not Dino Maleye?
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by repogirl(f): 11:16am On May 19, 2016
Badt guy
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by naheem8307(m): 11:20am On May 19, 2016
Mtcheew... Come check it out right at the front step of my compound.. gerraaaara here.. this ain't news..
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by bejeria101(m): 11:26am On May 19, 2016
Looks like a Gallardo.
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by Wizkoko(m): 11:31am On May 19, 2016
Bluffly:

Happy to visit all other countries but know plans to make Nigeria better. Why not say you will sponsor the destruction of all politicians that brought Nigeria to her knees so we can as well make Nigeria a better place

It takes more than money to do that, my friend. It takes power, really great power, to do that.
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by Dannybliss1(m): 11:32am On May 19, 2016
yarimo:
Mtchew here in NIGER STATE that is what we use as taxi
I think u ought to have one then kiss
yarimo:
Mtchew here in NIGER STATE that is what we use as taxi
I think u ought to have one then
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by ruggedtimi(m): 11:32am On May 19, 2016
Dis made front page..dis is gallardo. When there is aventador in nigeria. If it was lamboghini veneno or bugatti veyron cool.
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by Wizkoko(m): 11:36am On May 19, 2016
seunajia:

Lol. The guy is really funny. What has 6,000 got to do with this matter. E be like say 6,000 is his major problem at the moment.
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by Proffdada: 11:36am On May 19, 2016
[size=28pt]DINO MELAYE!!!![/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by Nobody: 11:38am On May 19, 2016
Nice, lol. This would be @Dominos/ColdStone..., Wuse 2, Opposite Ferma. My area, looolzz. Nice place, new...say, less than a year or thereabouts. Been there once, not bad. I'll say they need to plant some trees to beautify the outer part though. Wuse 2 resident.....YELS BABY,
even if na BQ, lol.
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by Maski87: 11:45am On May 19, 2016
DASUKI gate,ol boy police /EFCC dey come oo.
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by DedeNkem: 11:46am On May 19, 2016
It's probably a replica.
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by lifezone247(m): 11:54am On May 19, 2016
That is my boy's car na, Davis, dad bought for him as a birthday gift.

1 Share

Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:59am On May 19, 2016
UIA04:

If I have such money I doubt I'll buy this kind of a car maybe I'll spend mine traveling to exotic places. I'll go to opera houses in France, Spain and Italy. I'll ride the gondola. I'll watch my team real Madrid win the uefa Champions League from the vip seats. I'll go on boat cruises that last months to exotic islands. Then if I'm still interested in it I'll get acres of land to build my house with horses at a corner so I can ride them every day when I retire. Hmmmm

Of course you don't have to ask giving to the less priviledged is paramount on my list. That's why I admire bill Gates even if he is an atheist.

How about all your dreams?
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by Bluffly: 12:08pm On May 19, 2016
Wizkoko:

It takes more than money to do that, my friend. It takes power, really great power, to do that.

With the kind of money we are talking about here, it only requires strategy and deadly skills. To buy that machine no be yams and to travel around the world no be beans. Strategy and deadly skills is what is required.
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by Wizkoko(m): 12:18pm On May 19, 2016
Bluffly:

With the kind of money we are talking about here, it only requires strategy and deadly skills. To buy that machine no be yams and to travel around the world no be beans. Strategy and deadly skills is what is required.

You forgot to mention "inheritance".
Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by seunajia: 12:21pm On May 19, 2016
Wizkoko:

Lol. The guy is really funny. What has 6,000 got to do with this matter. E be like say 6,000 is his major problem at the moment.

That guy must be a toddler, he just came out of the blues talking nonsense. Considering that he knows precisely how much it costs, I won't be suprised if that's his life goal.

Icemany:
E pain am oh!
But u never still buy dat wheel barrow bros?buhahaha

My guy you better take it easy before you run mad, this one wey you just dey shout wheelbarrow wheelbarrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by Icemany: 12:40pm On May 19, 2016
E pain am oh!
But u never still buy dat wheel barrow bros?buhahaha

seunajia:

Re: Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja by seunajia: 12:41pm On May 19, 2016
UIA04:

It doesn't cost so much to do all you have listed. Ordinary people do that on a yearly basis. An holiday tour of Prague, Vienna and Budapest cost barely £700, Bordeaux is £800, Switzerland by rail is £1500.

Point is, you're a millionaire to afford a Lamborghini. Exotic cruises are nothing. Except of course, the yacht is yours cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Items Nigerians Should Have In Their Cars – FRSC / Fuel Scarcity In 1974, See Cars In Vogue In The 70s As Nigerians Queue (video) / Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.