Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates (19751 Views)

FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 25: Names Of Successful Candidates Released / List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by maximunimpact(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2016
The Management of Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAA) has begun the issuance of Provisional Offer of Employment Letters to successful candidates of its 2015 recruitment exercise in batches, with effect from May 16.

This is contained in a statement signed by Mr Yakubu Dati, the General Manager, Corporate Affairs, FAAN, made available on Wednesday in Lagos.

The statement quoted Dati as saying that the first batch of successful candidates had been notified through text messages sent to their mobile phones.

According to him, they are expected to report to the Human Resources Department of FAAN from June 16, 2016 to Sept. 15, 2016 for medicals, background checks and induction training.

He said successful candidates were to come with their unique ID number, original certificates/credentials and other means of identification for screening.

He added that “candidates under the second and third batches will be communicated consequently.

“All applicants are advised to visit FAAN website regularly for further information.”

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/05/18/recruitment-faan-begins-placement-successful-candidates/
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by Nobody: 12:01am On May 19, 2016
One of those places I'd really love to work. Wish i had a link. anyway am waiting on FIRS. help me God

2 Likes

Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by Herapal(m): 4:29am On May 19, 2016
arttysticfyngaz:
One of those places I'd really love to work. Wish i had a link. anyway am waiting on FIRS. help me God
Please when is FIRS recruitment starting?

1 Like

Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by bidexer(m): 6:50am On May 19, 2016
Hmmm
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by Nobody: 6:50am On May 19, 2016
Beautiful change doleeee
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by raker300: 6:51am On May 19, 2016
You mean their IM list?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by bayocanny: 6:52am On May 19, 2016
Na arrangee jare

1 Like

Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by gaetano: 6:52am On May 19, 2016
They already have a list of family members they wanna employ. All this one na for d gallery.

Conne

3 Likes

Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by Ubachinwe1(m): 6:53am On May 19, 2016
They didn't announce their recruitment publicly, now that they are done with their usual back door enlistment they want to let us know about it. God is watching una for I'm 10D tv

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by raker300: 6:53am On May 19, 2016
Herapal:
Please when is FIRS recruitment starting?
it started back in 2014, some people wrote interviews in 2015...then everything went black. No one heard from them again

1 Like

Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by VocalWalls: 6:55am On May 19, 2016
Congratulations to those who got in.

Don't forget to keep working at being your own boss.

No one ever made Forbes on FAAN salary.

www.vocalwalls.com

23 Likes

Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by Nawa4nl: 6:56am On May 19, 2016
Has B00hari filled all the posts with Northerners again? angry angry angry angry

Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by VocalWalls: 6:57am On May 19, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
HELLO AIRTEL!

as you like thank Jar we ain't operating monopoly network in Nigeria....sh!t m outta here!.

Concerned Citizen
Lagos
South West
Nigeria.

If you're tey to get noticed, then do it on a single thread and have your friends comment.

At the moment, you're spamming.
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by purpleblood: 6:58am On May 19, 2016
What kind of news is this. Must you tell us you're giving people employment letter before you give them.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by laurel03(m): 6:59am On May 19, 2016
Ubachinwe1:
They didn't announce their recruitment publicly, now that they are done with their usual back door enlistment they want to let us know about it. God is watching una for I'm 10D tv
don't mind them...

1 Like

Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by Pavore9: 7:03am On May 19, 2016
Was the recruitment process transparent?
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by free2ryhme: 7:06am On May 19, 2016
grin
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by suyamasta(m): 7:08am On May 19, 2016
Congrats!
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by Thatitan234(m): 7:08am On May 19, 2016
Ubachinwe1:

Brother that's Fallacy of Association. The recruitment process was public and even list of successful candidates was posted on Nairaland a while ago. Get your facts right

9 Likes

Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by adaweezy(m): 7:09am On May 19, 2016
When did Faan recruit??
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by buchilino(m): 7:10am On May 19, 2016
VocalWalls:
WORD

4 Likes

Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by idris4r83(m): 7:12am On May 19, 2016
These guys are lucky
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by omartins(m): 7:13am On May 19, 2016
Congrat to those who make it. Waiting for CBN, after the interview in December 2015 nothing till now.
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by fippycbk(m): 7:15am On May 19, 2016
Ubachinwe1:

It was announced oga. That was last year. I was part of the physical fitness exercise but I couldn't make it to the interview because I was still serving...so I was screened out cry

8 Likes

Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by chikel2000(m): 7:20am On May 19, 2016
arttysticfyngaz:
pls keep us updated on FIRS bro, good morning
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by jeflexy(m): 7:28am On May 19, 2016
Dunno wat to say....
But I'll say...
Hope its for the betterment of the masses
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by jeflexy(m): 7:29am On May 19, 2016
T
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by habsydiamond(m): 7:30am On May 19, 2016
For this naija. If u hear say recruitment dey for government ministries dem don already employ 95percent wey get leg before dem go come pick the remaining 5percent from like 10,000 people wey no go connection
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by TRAVEL101(m): 7:31am On May 19, 2016
This government is a fraud. Nothing has change.
When did they conduct the test not to talk of interview.. Only for one to hear this now.
Another secret employment

1 Like

Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by idensko(m): 7:32am On May 19, 2016
VocalWalls:

One Origin 4u

There is no Salary work that will give me this mi Abuja life.

Unless I have to steal nd I don't like that.

So m sticking wit my self Job, though stressful though but it pays.
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by ORACLE1975(m): 7:35am On May 19, 2016
K

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank CBT / My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja / MTN Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.