Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates (19834 Views)

FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 25: Names Of Successful Candidates Released / List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by VocalWalls: 7:44am On May 19, 2016
idensko:

One Origin 4u

There is no Salary work that will give me this mi Abuja life.

Unless I have to steal nd I don't like that.

So m sticking wit my self Job, though stressful though but it pays.

When you suffer for your own business, you don't feel used. And it can be rewarding.
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by Realdeals(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2016
What a sweet tale for my brother! he travelled all the way from Minna to Lagos for the exercise last year and even got robbed by armed robber on his return journey, he lost all his credentials and laptop, But at last he made it, he was back in Lagos yesterday to collect his Offer of Employment Letters. NO LONG LEG, BUT GOD!

3 Likes

Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by Nobody: 8:12am On May 19, 2016
Ubachinwe1:
They didn't announce their recruitment publicly, now that they are done with their usual back door enlistment they want to let us know about it. God is watching una for I'm 10D tv

It. Was announced last year. Test was online,interview all over the country. Successful candidates were announced in. May 2015.
Cc travel101

2 Likes

Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by ukeme200(m): 8:20am On May 19, 2016
Congratulation to myself n those that made it tru .

1 Like

Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by ikennafort(m): 8:24am On May 19, 2016
90percent, which is good when compared to what is obtainable here in 9ja
Pavore9:
Was the recruitment process transparent?
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by Pavore9: 8:26am On May 19, 2016
ikennafort:
90percent, which is good when compared to what is obtainable here in 9ja

Glad to know there was credibility in the process.
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by Google63(m): 8:34am On May 19, 2016
Ubachinwe1:
They didn't announce their recruitment publicly, now that they are done with their usual back door enlistment they want to let us know about it. God is watching una for I'm 10D tv
Who told you they didn't announce it publicly, The thread of their interview which I was called for even made front page. Get your facts right Bro.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by babs01(m): 8:42am On May 19, 2016
FAAN Hmmmm!
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by permanentgrace(m): 8:58am On May 19, 2016
idensko:

One Origin 4u
Does your business create roam for people to come in and be part of it?
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by Nobody: 9:34am On May 19, 2016
VocalWalls:
Congratulations to those who got in.

Don't forget to keep working at being your own boss.

No one ever made Forbes on FAAN salary.

www.vocalwalls.com

You have said it all
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by bodeemen(f): 10:52am On May 19, 2016
FAAN Commences Issuance Of Provisional Offer of Employment Letters
http://newsdiaryonline.com/faan-commences-issuance-provisional-offer-employment-letters/

The Management of Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria has commenced the issuance of Provisional Offer of Employment Letters to successful candidates of the 2015 recruitment exercise in batches, with effect from May 16, 2016.

Yakubu Dati, General Manager (Corporate Affairs) disclosed Wenesday that the first batch of successful candidates being notified through text messages on their mobile phones are expected to report to the Human Resources Department of the Authority, with effect from the 16th June, to the 15th September, 2016 for Medicals, background checks and induction training.

http://newsdiaryonline.com/faan-commences-issuance-provisional-offer-employment-letters/
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by obongtunji: 11:03am On May 19, 2016
Congratulations to them
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by Amehdan(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2016
idensko:

One Origin 4u
employ me bros
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by rileyy(m): 12:44pm On May 19, 2016
You're sure new to NL or perhaps you're fresh outta school, get your fact right. The recruitment process started with GEJ & was stalled during election. #peace

TRAVEL101:
This government is a fraud. Nothing has change.
When did they conduct the test not to talk of interview.. Only for one to hear this now.
Another secret employment

Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by greatsodade(m): 6:43pm On May 19, 2016
VocalWalls:
Congratulations to those who got in.
Don't forget to keep working at being your own boss.
No one ever made Forbes on FAAN salary.
www.vocalwalls.com
So Forbes is your own definition of happiness bah...That is good.
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 24, 2016
Herapal:
Please when is FIRS recruitment starting?

It's on... insider things!
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by Herapal(m): 6:04pm On May 24, 2016
arttysticfyngaz:

It's on... insider things!
Show .me the way bro
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by TAQUA: 7:26am On May 27, 2016
maximunimpact:
The Management of Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAA) has begun the issuance of Provisional Offer of Employment Letters to successful candidates of its 2015 recruitment exercise in batches, with effect from May 16.

This is contained in a statement signed by Mr Yakubu Dati, the General Manager, Corporate Affairs, FAAN, made available on Wednesday in Lagos.

The statement quoted Dati as saying that the first batch of successful candidates had been notified through text messages sent to their mobile phones.

According to him, they are expected to report to the Human Resources Department of FAAN from June 16, 2016 to Sept. 15, 2016 for medicals, background checks and induction training.\]

He said successful candidates were to come with their unique ID number, original certificates/credentials and other means of identification for screening.

He added that “candidates under the second and third batches will be communicated consequently.

“All applicants are advised to visit FAAN website regularly for further information.”

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/05/18/recruitment-faan-begins-placement-successful-candidates/

I WENT TO FAAN HR YESTERDAY AND WAS TOLD THEY HER GIVING LETTERS TO ND AND NCE FOR NOW.
Re: FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates by Syjibrin(f): 11:16am On May 27, 2016
arttysticfyngaz:
One of those places I'd really love to work. Wish i had a link. anyway am waiting on FIRS. help me God
pls bro what is the firs recruitment web site pls help if u got any idea

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got Two Jobs Offers Through Nairalabd / These 6 Tips Will Help You Get An Ideal Job In 2018 / Npower-tax Assessment Tests Will Continue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.