Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,979 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. (67057 Views)

Camp Gas, Suitcases Shared As Souvenirs At A Yoruba Wedding (Photos) / 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings / Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by swtdrms(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
mizzbouqui:

It won't be a good one

Now you are talking. Nairalanders helep m thank God oooo. I don get wife. You shall all be invited to fhe pre-wedding, wedding and post wedding activities. Una know as e dey b na, its Yorubas Owambe party with lots to drink and eat.
Watch Out!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
Intrepid01:

]
Huh u said what? We ain't possessed , so where did u see demon?......maybe I could show you we are the best.
Yoruba guys are the best but there are still some that have yoruba demons in dem

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
swtdrms:

Now you are talking. Nairalanders helep m thank God oooo. I don get wife. You shall all be invited to fhe pre-wedding, wedding and post wedding activities. Una know as e dey b na, its Yorubas Owambe party with lots to drink and eat.
Watch Out!
Wow, I'm so pleased to be invited to your wedding thanks dear, will surely come
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by Walexsammy(m): 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
davodyguy:

Go jump into the lagoon like Kabiyesi said
lols, hope u know am a yoruba guy?
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by Funkybabee(f): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
waooooooooo,so beautiful am proud to be a Yoruba child

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by ArcToyin(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ddonoflife:
one thing abt yoruba wedding is its colourfulness.different grp with their aso ebi and two storey buildin gele.lol
lolz
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by Intrepid01(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Yoruba guys are the best but there are still some that have yoruba demons in dem
]
Hmmm...u r right tho . just like there are always exceptions to every rule. Maybe I could show you what the rule looks like.., that's if u wouldn't mind. By the way , ur pics down there look so beautiful, I'm sure u r even more beautiful in person and at heart my Lady......aw is ur evening going by the way?
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by swtdrms(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Wow, I'm so pleased to be invited to your wedding thanks dear, will surely come winkKiss it, kiss it better, baby

Babe, don't get it twisted, its our wedding,I mean we. u re the bride.

mizzbouqui:
Been waiting on that sunshine
Boy, I think I need that back
Can't do it like that
No one else gon' get it like that
So why argue? You yell, but you take me back
Who cares when it feels like crack?
Boy you know that you always do it right
Man, Bleep your pride, just take it on back, boy
Take it on back boy, take it back all night
Just take it on back, take it on back
Mmm, do what you gotta do, keep me up all night
Hurting vibe, man, and it hurts inside when I look you in your eye

[Chorus:]
What are you willing to do?
Oh, tell me what you're willing to do?
Kiss it, kiss it better, baby
Oh, what are you willing to do?

Been waiting on that sunshine
Boy, I think I need that back
Can't do it like that
No one else gonna get it like that
So why are you, you here? Here to take me back?
Who cares when it feels like crack?
Boy, you know that you always do it right
Man, Bleep your pride, just take it on back, boy
Take it on back boy, take it back all night
Hurting vibe, man, and it hurts inside when I look you in your eye

I've been waiting up all night
Baby, tell me what's wrong
Gonna make it right
Make it all night long
I've been waiting up all night
Baby, tell me what's wrong
Go on and make it right
Make it all night long
Man, Bleep your pride, just take it on back
Just take it on back bae, take it back all night
Hurting vibe, and it hurts inside when I look you in your eye

Oh (tell me, baby), tell me what you're willing to do?

Sincerely u re too much, very hilarious. This will really be sweet. Kiss it, kiss it better, baby

If what u just displayed describes ur person, I mean the way u sing it and dance to its chorus in exhilarating dance steps, it shows how fun u must be. Gaskiya, somebody praise the Lord, I've gotten a wonderful wife. What are we waiting for sef?

Straight to the alter immediately, I can hear the clergy asking if I do in my head already
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by SageTravels: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
Stuntkid172:
Yoruba and swagg be like .....

though am Omo ibo

There is nothing like Ibo. What we have is Igbo. therefore, I pronounce you fake Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by HalimaSadiya(f): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
codemaniacs:

You're calling yoruba muslims hausa gringringrin
The one on the left is an actress (Hausa movies) smiley
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by davodyguy: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
Walexsammy:
lols, hope u know am a yoruba guy?
It doesn't matter. Just follow Kabiyesi's advice grin
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by HalimaSadiya(f): 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
Fulaboy:
one of them looks like rahmatu sandau
Your Amarya grin
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by Titilayooni(f): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
wadetaw202:

You better come and marry me. Be doing ako for me there.

If you like, don't reply my PM o. You hear?
u are very funny....let's talk on whatsapp,u never can tell. PM me your no,I will add you
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by just2okworld(f): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ddonoflife:
one thing abt yoruba wedding is its colourfulness.different grp with their aso ebi and two storey buildin gele.lol
Hahahaha mofo ocheesy
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by Fulaboy(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

Your Amarya grin
sad sad sad take your thing go sad i don't want her
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dats me smiley

Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by Abdulkatcha(m): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
So amazing............
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by wadetaw202: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
Titilayooni:
u are very funny....let's talk on whatsapp,u never can tell. PM me your no,I will add you

Lolz. U are very correct......you never can tell. So Titllayo Oni, kindly add me on 07034426064
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by Titilayooni(f): 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
wadetaw202:

Lolz. U are very correct......you never can tell. So Titllayo Oni, kindly add me on 07034426064
done
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by wadetaw202: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
Titilayooni:
done

I no see ya msg nah!
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by wadetaw202: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
Titilayooni:
done

Are u .......7379?
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by Stuntkid172(m): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
SageTravels:

There is nothing like Ibo. What we have is Igbo. therefore, I pronounce you fake Igbo.
hia, Onye nkea siri na obu gini kwa?

in JUDE OKOYE ENGEES VOICE: you fit sack me
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by bqlekan(m): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
charijee:
Amazing Bqlekan, when am I seeing yours? grin

Errrrrm.., Godwilling, next year cheesy
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by tayo200(m): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
is that Simi in d 2nd to d last pics?
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by Walexsammy(m): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
davodyguy:

It doesn't matter. Just follow Kabiyesi's advice grin
bro shun, youth nowadays only remove one ear of their earpiece when greeting now as a sign of respect
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by eminent007(m): 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
Titilayooni:
kissI feel like getting married. grin

What are you waiting for? cheesy grin
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by mindtricks: 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
bqlekan:

Pray God makes it happen before that next year. Hope you have that faith boss?
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by davodyguy: 12:18am On Jul 03, 2016
Walexsammy:
bro shun, youth nowadays only remove one ear of their earpiece when greeting now as a sign of respect

Those are uncultured youths.
I'm old and still bend down to greet.
Only silly youth does that
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 03, 2016
bqlekan:

AMEN!!!
*runs out*
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by bqlekan(m): 5:03am On Jul 03, 2016
goldenruby:
AMEN!!! *runs out*
cheesy cheesy
Don't run jor
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by bqlekan(m): 5:05am On Jul 03, 2016
mindtricks:

Pray God makes it happen before that next year. Hope you have that faith boss?

Amen brother, I really have faith.. But I will still like to hold on till next year cheesy. Thanks bro
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by charijee(f): 6:22am On Jul 03, 2016
bqlekan:

Oh my! cheesy... Owambe things loading...........

I slept off, sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ike Ibe Buys Corn In Wedding Attire With New Wife / Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) / Ladies Celebrate Nigeria's Independence In A Sexy Way Inside Night Club (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.