Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. (67144 Views)

Camp Gas, Suitcases Shared As Souvenirs At A Yoruba Wedding (Photos) / 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings / Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2016
swtdrms:

Babe, don't get it twisted, its our wedding,I mean we. u re the bride.

Sincerely u re too much, very hilarious. This will really be sweet. Kiss it, kiss it better, baby

If what u just displayed describes ur person, I mean the way u sing it and dance to its chorus in exhilarating dance steps, it shows how fun u must be. Gaskiya, somebody praise the Lord, I've gotten a wonderful wife. What are we waiting for sef?

Straight to the alter immediately, I can hear the clergy asking if I do in my head already
That was a mistake oo
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by swtdrms(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2016
mizzbouqui:

That was a mistake oo

Wat side of d bed did u wake up from? Probably u'll need to go back to bed and re-wake up. Kinji?
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by bqlekan(m): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2016
charijee:
Oh my! cheesy... Owambe things loading...........

I slept off, sorry

You will surely be in attendance.. Abi?

I thought as much.. Good morning ma'am.
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by lmbnicegirl(f): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
Abba father, looking unto you for this type of day..
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by charijee(f): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
bqlekan:

You will surely be in attendance.. Abi?

I thought as much.. Good morning ma'am.
Sure, why not grin...with my buba and gele grin
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by bqlekan(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
charijee:
Sure, why not grin...with my buba and gele grin

Hehe grin it will be aso-oke oooo. Not just any buba or gele
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
swtdrms:

Wat side of d bed did u wake up from? Probably u'll need to go back to bed and re-wake up. Kinji?
Like seriously I can't remember
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by dan307(m): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
swtdrms:

are Enugu base?
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by YonkijiSappo: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Niice.
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by Bamz(m): 1:05am On May 28, 2017
SleekHoyeen:
hehehe... #proudlyYoruba #Ijebualare...
cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by SleekHoyeen(f): 1:10am On May 28, 2017
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by Bamz(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2017
SleekHoyeen:
kiss

Ain't nobody sleeker than you wink awayu?
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by SleekHoyeen(f): 6:31pm On May 28, 2017
Bamz:

Ayam fine. Awayu too?
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by SleekHoyeen(f): 6:58pm On May 28, 2017
Bamz:

Ayam fine. Awayu too?
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by Bamz(m): 9:10pm On May 28, 2017
SleekHoyeen:
Ayam fine. Awayu too?

Oh I'm actually finer than a frog's hair grin

If I was to tell you that you're sweet, that won't be a compliment anymore cos you actually have a sweet name. kiss

How was your weekend?
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by SleekHoyeen(f): 12:05am On May 29, 2017
Bamz:

Oh I'm actually finer than a frog's hair grin

If I was to tell you that you're sweet, that won't be a compliment anymore cos you actually have a sweet name. kiss

How was your weekend?
hehehe
... was fine, yours?
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by Bamz(m): 5:28am On May 29, 2017
SleekHoyeen:
hehehe
... was fine, yours?

Very well, tanchu. smiley
Re: Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. by jakandeola(m): 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
SleekHoyeen:
hehehe
... was fine, yours?
wat a beauty sweet body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) / Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August / Plus-Sized Ladies In Bikini At South Africa's Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.