Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Did You See Sunusi Lamido With Christian Purefoy On Cnn Last Night,oh Mercy Pls! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Did You See Sunusi Lamido With Christian Purefoy On Cnn Last Night,oh Mercy Pls! (3394 Views)

Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! / Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN / Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You See Sunusi Lamido With Christian Purefoy On Cnn Last Night,oh Mercy Pls! by mistakay: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2009
yesterday Sunusi Lamido spotting a cowboy hat was talking to CNN correspondent Purefoy regarding the issue of the sacked M.D's. Although i support him 100% for the action he took to sanitise these banks and also understood the rationale behind removing them cos Naturally since he is injecting about 2.5 billion dollars to save these banks its only fair that he should remove them if he has no confidence in them.However
I REALLY DONT THINK HE SHOULD PUT THEM IN JAIL LIKE HE SAID.OH ESPECIALLY THAT LADY PLEASE !!!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Re: Did You See Sunusi Lamido With Christian Purefoy On Cnn Last Night,oh Mercy Pls! by DisGuy: 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2009
mistakay:

yesterday Sunusi Lamido spotting a cowboy hat was talking to CNN correspondent Purefoy regarding the issue of the sacked M.D's. Although i support him 100% for the action he took to sanitise these banks and also understood the rationale behind removing them cos Naturally since he is injecting about 2.5 billion dollars to save these banks its only fair that he should remove them if he has no confidence in them.However
I REALLY DONT THINK HE SHOULD PUT THEM IN JAIL LIKE HE SAID.OH ESPECIALLY THAT LADY PLEASE !!!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

didnt watch it, do you have a link?

If you do the crime ; you do the time (in behind bars)
cant do the time dont do the crime

sanusi is not the one prosecuting them, they'll be taking to court there they can explain their
action- they are rich enough to hire the best corporate lawyers around same way some of them
have been buying their jetsĀ  wink
Re: Did You See Sunusi Lamido With Christian Purefoy On Cnn Last Night,oh Mercy Pls! by mistakay: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2009
sorry no link watched in on t.v We will protect the banks but we will not shield the individuals he said.not if they are found wanting.I doubt if the lady banker collect adequate collateral before giving that Sokoto Rahaminiyya the billions he is swimming in now.May God save the innocent Amen undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Did You See Sunusi Lamido With Christian Purefoy On Cnn Last Night,oh Mercy Pls! by ReachRich(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2009
Hi Mistakay who is the sokoto Rahaminiyya?
Re: Did You See Sunusi Lamido With Christian Purefoy On Cnn Last Night,oh Mercy Pls! by mistakay: 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2009
ReachRich:

Hi Mistakay who is the sokoto Rahaminiyya?

rahamaniyya is an oceanic bank made billionaire who owns Rahamaniyya Oil and Gas and couple of thousands of trucks.He is very Big,from what i hear around even his well armed guards and cooks are hand picked by oceanic to prevent any eventualities lipsrsealed
Re: Did You See Sunusi Lamido With Christian Purefoy On Cnn Last Night,oh Mercy Pls! by Seun(m): 12:11am On Aug 19, 2009
Re: Did You See Sunusi Lamido With Christian Purefoy On Cnn Last Night,oh Mercy Pls! by mistakay: 12:42am On Aug 19, 2009
Re: Did You See Sunusi Lamido With Christian Purefoy On Cnn Last Night,oh Mercy Pls! by mistakay: 12:48am On Aug 19, 2009
@reachrich there you go
<script src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/js/2.0/video/evp/module.js?loc=int&vid=/video/business/2009/08/17/purefoy.nigeria.central.bank.cnn" type="text/javascript"></script><noscript>Embedded video from <a href="http://www.cnn.com/video">CNN Video</a></noscript>

(1) (Reply)

Make Money On Fiverr With Youtube Views Bot,download Tools & Video For Free / Best And Cheapest Way To Export Vegetables From Nigeria To Uk / How To Make Real And Cool Cash On Dollarson.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.