Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

A Serious Warning To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Serious Warning To Nigerians (556 Views)

See The Serious Warning Message I Just Received On Whatsapp / The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Me / Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Serious Warning To Nigerians by rolexsms(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2016
It has come to my notice that majority of Nigerians now use the present economic crisis of Nigeria as an excuse for not doing well. You will see someone who doesn't have a job doing and not that he is handicap o... just been lazy, come out in the morning and sit in front of his compound greet everyone passing on the road and later he moves to news paper stand and starts arguing about politics, and the worst thing is this, the way they argue about issues ehn you will think Buhari is their Junior brother, they argue with so much assurance that they are correct. FOR those of you who have refused to work because you didn't find job. Are you better than those guys on the road selling little things? Do you know they are richer than you?
Even someone who has not been doing well for years even before Buhari came, now blames Buhari for their poverty..... Today is wake up Thursday, if you are among those lazy Nigerians that stay at home doing nothing. Expecting miracle I bet you, you will die in poverty, make a move yourself and leave the rest for God to handle... if Olajumoke was in her house idle, how would luck locate her? The other guy that wears suite to clean car glass in traffic, you think he would have gotten help if he sat in front of his house greeting people? Even if they swear for you, make a move and come out of that swear.. Nigerians a word is enough for the wise.
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala talk to your people.
Re: A Serious Warning To Nigerians by olatunjithomas(m): 8:33am On May 19, 2016
you just said it all bro,I wonder why someone will wake up 5am,take his bath,dress up,carry his suitcase,then walk up to newspaper stand and start analyzing.
trying to make people believe government is responsible for his predicaments. kwantinew.
Re: A Serious Warning To Nigerians by Ayofresh4u(m): 10:04am On May 19, 2016
Nigeians and their none challant attitude towards work

(1) (Reply)

Ending Oil Price Fixing Makes Economic Sense- Tinubu / Nigeria Will Never Change / Chibok Girls Scam Reunion Deflects From The Fact That Shekau Is Still At Large

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.