Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations (24426 Views)

Pix)innoson Motors Releases Beast Suvs / Innoson Motors Releases All New 2017 4×4 Ivm Carrier (pictures) / Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by zikIPE: 10:36am On May 19, 2016
Press Release
Our attention has been drawn to a news report published by various online media that the Federal High Court sitting in Lagos has authorised the Attorney-General of Federation (AGF) to commence the prosecution of a Lagos businessman, Innocent Chukwuma, his company, Innoson Nigeria Limited, and four others for alleged forgery. Ordinarily, we would not have dignified this news report with a response but in a nation where silence may be seen as an admission of guilt, we therefore come out to state the true position of things.
Although there is a charge pending against Innoson Nigeria Ltd, the charge is a trump up. To this end, the police have through its letter of 17th February 2016 discontinued the charge in order to further investigate the matter. Also, Director of Public Prosecution of the Federation through paragraph 10 of its opinion referenced DPPF 30/03/2016 contained in the policy file of the Ministry of Justice directed that the charge be discontinued and the file sent back to the police to further investigate the matter.
The court never ordered or directed the Attorney General of the Federation to take over the case since and more importantly no court in Nigeria has such power over the AGF.
Already Innoson has over N15billion judgment in its favour against Guaranty Trust Bank (who is sponsoring the charge) in suit no Fhc/AWK/CS/139/2012, suit no Fhc/L/CS/603/2006 and Appeal no CA/I/258/2011 and Appeal no CA/E/288/2014. The charge is to blackmail Innoson and to force it to forgo the judgments sums of over N15Billion.
The futility of the charge and the fact that it is a trump is demonstrated by the following:
a) GTB kept and continues to keep a register where all its customers sign for every bill of lading it collected from it. Innoson signed for all the bills of lading it collected from GTB including the ones in dispute in GTB's register. During the investigation and till date GTB failed and refused to produce the register on the ground that it was destroyed by fire that gutted its office;
b) in suit no Fhc/AWK/CS/139/2012 which was on excess and unlawful charges GTB imposed on Innoson's current account with it, GTB raised the issue of forged Bills of lading but could not establish that and Innoson got a judgment in excess of N4.7Billion against GTB therein;
c) the bills of lading which GTB is parading as forged is not more than five and the goods imported with them is not up to N100Million. The question therefore is, how did the sum become N2.4Billion?; what are contained in the containers evidenced by the Bills of lading in issue that is worth N2.4Billion.
We therefore urge the general public to disregard the news publication as this is a smear campaign to undermine the integrity of Dr Innocent Chukwuma OFR.
Cornel Osigwe ANIPR,
Public Relations and Media Consultant
Innoson Group

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=388155511359592&id=335914713250339&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.388155511359592%3Atl_objid.388155511359592%3Athid.335914713250339%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1464764399%3A6571250803916244308&__tn__=%2As

14 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Dexpro: 10:42am On May 19, 2016
This is getting quite interesting

2 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by NwaNimo1(m): 10:51am On May 19, 2016
Conspiracy against 'Nnewi Bizness Men'........

33 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Nobody: 10:58am On May 19, 2016
Nonsense write-up sad

"....the bills of lading which GTB is parading as forged is not more than five and the goods imported with them is not up to N100Million."

Charge Sheet:

"Mr. Diri alleged that the accused persons ( Charles Chukwu, Maximilian Chukwura, Mitsui Osk Lines, Annajekwu Sunny, Innocent Chukwuma, his company, Innoson Nigeria Limited) harboured an intention to defraud Mitsui Osk Lines via the falsified the documents, which were used as collateral to obtain a loan of N2.4billion from Guaranty Trust Bank Plc."

Did your Chairman collude to forge the bill of lading - yes/no?

Nonsense ---public relations job cry

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Aspireahead(m): 11:01am On May 19, 2016
am on strike, will comment when am back.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by LadyExcellency: 11:10am On May 19, 2016
Keneking:
Nonsense write-up sad

"....the bills of lading which GTB is parading as forged is not more than five and the goods imported with them is not up to N100Million."

Charge Sheet:

"Mr. Diri alleged that the accused persons ( Charles Chukwu, Maximilian Chukwura, Mitsui Osk Lines, Annajekwu Sunny, Innocent Chukwuma, his company, Innoson Nigeria Limited) harboured an intention to defraud Mitsui Osk Lines via the falsified the documents, which were used as collateral to obtain a loan of N2.4billion from Guaranty Trust Bank Plc."

Did your Chairman collude to forge the bill of lading - yes/no?

Nonsense ---public relations job cry

Zombiesm wouldn't allow you to read, let alone comprehend the submission posted by Innoson.

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Nobody: 11:12am On May 19, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Zombiesm wouldn't allow you to read, let alone comprehend the submission posted by Innoson.

If you know better, can you defend the Chairman? if indeed he didn't collude to forge the documents with the intent to defraud... undecided

16 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by mile12crises: 11:12am On May 19, 2016
They want to destroy and clamp down on Innoson motors like they did to Ibeto.

Why haven't the Daura goro-chewing child defiler dragged Amaechi to court despite having many records of embezzlement??

May thunder strike Buhari and his retinue of haters

33 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by AustineE1: 11:14am On May 19, 2016
It is better the way you came out to dispute it because right now 'witches and wizards' from a section of the country are masturbating over the news and celebrating in their covens.
Whom God has blessed,no man can stop him......your enemies will come in one way but they will be scattered in so many ways.
We love you,keep investing in Nigeria,for good intentioned youths all-over Nigeria crave to work for you.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by ShakaZullu(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2016
LadyExcellency:

am suprised you took that clown serious nobody takes Keneking serious anymore
like musiwa, cramjones like Keneking

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by chriskosherbal(m): 11:16am On May 19, 2016
Is alright I see.
Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by psucc(m): 11:30am On May 19, 2016
Imagine the mess this system is delving into.

2 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by AustineE1: 11:32am On May 19, 2016
Keneking:

If you know better, can you defend the Chairman? if indeed he didn't collude to forge the documents with the intent to defraud... undecided
you strike a picture of a frustrated man, whenever you comment....let me advice you,hatred is like an acid,its burns its container more than its intended victim.
Life is beautiful,smile and the world will smile back at you. Dont allow envy and hatred destroy you. I wish you well.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by donsteady(m): 11:34am On May 19, 2016
Good
Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by free2ryhme: 11:34am On May 19, 2016
na facebook dem dey take take release press release.

dem no get official website

1 Like

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:34am On May 19, 2016
[size=15pt]
They have been looking for a way to bring down everything that belongs to the Igbos. Apc, Hausa and Yoruba tribeso are bunches of bad Belle,

If it's not igbo shops today, it's another lies to bring the efforts of our hustling tomorrow.

They are all angry because innoson is the first African own Car Manufacturing industry.

Keep your hates HATERS!!!!

[/size]

28 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by omolola15(m): 11:35am On May 19, 2016

After all those shouting war against the igbo can now shut up.

They just admitted they are somehow guilty. 100 million or not. Fraud is fraud.

*modified *
For you all quoting and calling me names. This my comment didn't start here. I quoted him because he said Sahara reporters are lying. That there was no case against innoson. That comment was in the first thread.
Once again must everything here turn to tribal wars?

For reference sake. This is where it started and the link as well.

zuchyblink:
Sahara reporters never disappoints with their pull-him-down news against Igbos,contunu the more you blackmail him,the more he keeps rolling out new machines. Sahara reporters never knew him when he was an apprentice. I see this as a cheap blackmail from a cheap media outfit

https://www.nairaland.com/3113050/innocent-chukwuma-innoson-auto-prosecuted

11 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by salabscholar01(m): 11:36am On May 19, 2016
I HEAR
Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by berrystunn(m): 11:36am On May 19, 2016
We know
Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Nateben(m): 11:36am On May 19, 2016
Ok, this land is for sale......

Contact me...

Typing.......

Peace I'm Out!!
Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by zuchyblink(m): 11:37am On May 19, 2016
I told u ppl to ignore any news posted by sharia reporters. I have been vindicated

3 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by lonelydora: 11:37am On May 19, 2016
Nairaland, are we not part of NLC and TUC? Nairaland is an employer of labour. I know lalasticlala and co are Seun's payroll.

1 Like

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by googlepikins: 11:38am On May 19, 2016
Zombies won't like this. Back to back disappointment for them since sai blabla came into power.

6 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by oladrake(f): 11:38am On May 19, 2016
This is something big and serious
Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by omolola15(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2016
zuchyblink:
I told u ppl to ignore any news posted by sharia reporters. I have been vindicated

And you didn't see this in the press statement

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by buharisbae(f): 11:41am On May 19, 2016
whenever Igbo people re doing successful they try all they can

pls Igbos keep balling jae Dont mind yellowbars and awoosa haters

7 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Leoswaggs(m): 11:42am On May 19, 2016
Nonsense everywhere..mah become president 1st...
Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:43am On May 19, 2016
AustineE1:

you strike a picture of a frustrated man, whenever you comment....let me advice you,hatred is like an acid,its burns its container more than its intended victim.
Life is beautiful,smile and the world will smile back at you. Dont allow envy and hatred destroy you. I wish you well.
Bros no long story. If u know d man isn't guilty, defend him with proofs.... thats wat Keneking was saying

8 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by papparatzzi2013: 11:43am On May 19, 2016
Mr Innoson, you and GTB should sort the issue out at the proper court with with team of nothing less than 90 legal counsels each.

1 Like

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Nwaonyeocha: 11:44am On May 19, 2016
GTB better behave as a visionary organisation that you ought to be.
You burned the said register where the documentation is, now what are you prosecuting INNOSON with? Word of mouth?
Get your facts right.

If INNOSON and his ''brothers'' start avoiding your bank now, you will start shouting marginalization.
The man you are going after is at par with anything you may represent.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Units Of 03 04 05 06 Model Toyota Corolla Toks Selling Cheap / Used and Tokunbo Cars Available (Honda, Toyota, Mazda, Nissan, BMW, Benz) e.t.c / Clean Toyota Camry SE 170 Hp, 2006, Petrol, 2.4cm3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.