Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,641 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations (24443 Views)

Pix)innoson Motors Releases Beast Suvs / Innoson Motors Releases All New 2017 4×4 Ivm Carrier (pictures) / Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by omolola15(m): 1:41pm On May 19, 2016
uzolexis:

I understand what you are trying to say, a crime is a crime irrespective of where you are from but I hope you also understand me too,don't bury a person until you are 100% sure the person is dead, that's what you did with Innoson on this thread.

It's not my duty to bury them. I'm not the court nor the undertaker.
Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by stevkc: 1:51pm On May 19, 2016
YES WE CAN, let us design a solar powered generator that will power your building and apartment just for a token. 24 hours light guaranteed. call me on 08069487971 or 08146756422. reach me on stevkc2007@yahoo.com, we instal inverters and carry out maintenance on solar systems.
Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Provie(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Conspiracy against 'Nnewi Bizness Men'........

I wonder o!
Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by babestella: 4:18pm On May 19, 2016
omolola15:

After all those shouting war against the igbo can now shut up.

They just admitted they are somehow guilty. 100 million or not. Fraud is fraud.

*modified *
For you all quoting and calling me names. This my comment didn't start here. I quoted him because he said Sahara reporters are lying. That there was no case against innoson. That comment was in the first thread.
Once again must everything here turn to tribal wars?

For reference sake. This is where it started and the link as well.

https://www.nairaland.com/3113050/innocent-chukwuma-innoson-auto-prosecuted

How did the register get destroyed by fire incidence, when and where. They have failed to produce the registers up until now, GTB is shady and have a hidden agenda.

They have not admitted any guilt here, the bill of lading GTB is said to be parading is only 5 and according to Innoson, the goods it covered is worth about 100 million Naira. It's malicious, misleading and deceptive of GTB to claim its 2.4 billion.

Let the case be determined by the court not by ignorant NLders.
Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by rasskid2005(m): 4:24pm On May 19, 2016
mile12crises:
They want to destroy and clamp down on Innoson motors like they did to Ibeto.

Why haven't the Daura goro-chewing child defiler dragged Amaechi to court despite having many records of embezzlement??

May thunder strike Buhari and his retinue of haters

SEE slowpoke CAUSING D PRESIDENT OF D FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA..
abeg wt has buhari got to doo with a case btw GTB and INNOSSON MOTORS..

Guess u dint go to sch...
Dont like fighting online but i just need to gv u wt u deserve so pack well

1 Like

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by eaglechild: 4:50pm On May 19, 2016
omolola15:

And you didn't see this in the press statement

"....the bills of lading which GTB is parading as forged is not more than five and the goods imported with them is not up to N100Million."

You lack basic comprehension of English language.

The key phrase there is "parading as forged".

This does not in anyway show admittance that the document was forged.

The statement is only trying to buttress that the alleged forged amount under dispute is nothing close to N2.4billion
Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by omolola15(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2016
eaglechild:

You lack basic comprehension of English language.

The key phrase there is "parading as forged".

This does not in anyway show admittance that the document was forged.

The statement is only trying to buttress that the alleged forged amount under dispute is nothing close to N2.4billion

Please don't jump into my mentions again if you can't counter my point without being offensive. And i already explained myself in an earlier comment on this same thread. This particular comment you quoted was a continuation to another comment on another thread related to this case. I and the guy I quoted started our discussion on that thread and finished it here. So if you don't understand it I won't blame you. Please let's be civil. If English is my problem I won't be here on nairaland.
Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by 2kris(m): 9:06pm On May 19, 2016
omolola15:

After all those shouting war against the igbo can now shut up.

They just admitted they are somehow guilty. 100 million or not. Fraud is fraud.

*modified *
For you all quoting and calling me names. This my comment didn't start here. I quoted him because he said Sahara reporters are lying. That there was no case against innoson. That comment was in the first thread.
Once again must everything here turn to tribal wars?

For reference sake. This is where it started and the link as well.

https://www.nairaland.com/3113050/innocent-chukwuma-innoson-auto-prosecuted
bros u be baaaaaddddd person and a tribalist
Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by toblosky(m): 12:19am On May 20, 2016
omolola15:

Please don't jump into my mentions again if you can't counter my point without being offensive. And i already explained myself in an earlier comment on this same thread. This particular comment you quoted was a continuation to another comment on another thread related to this case. I and the guy I quoted started our discussion on that thread and finished it here. So if you don't understand it I won't blame you. Please let's be civil. If English is my problem I won't be here on nairaland.
Yea English is not your problem but you have a bigger problem than that. Here is no solution center so look elsewhere
Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by omolola15(m): 6:56am On May 20, 2016
toblosky:
Yea English is not your problem but you have a bigger problem than that. Here is no solution center so look elsewhere

Na you sabi. I got no time for this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Import And Exporter Via Cotonou Border.07034481325.07062986225 / Used and Tokunbo Cars Available (Honda, Toyota, Mazda, Nissan, BMW, Benz) e.t.c / 4 Units Of 03 04 05 06 Model Toyota Corolla Toks Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.