Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations (24445 Views)

Pix)innoson Motors Releases Beast Suvs / Innoson Motors Releases All New 2017 4×4 Ivm Carrier (pictures) / Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Yorubasgreat(f): 11:44am On May 19, 2016
free2ryhme:
na facebook dem dey take take release press release.

dem no get official website

This comment depicts that of a stooge..
Exposes laxity and emptiness..

2 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by DrChukzy(m): 11:45am On May 19, 2016
while the Yolobastaerds are already celebrating. Na wa

1 Like

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Suntzung: 11:48am On May 19, 2016
donsteady:
Good
70% Igbos are 1, 2 or all of the following; a) CHEATS b) FAKES c) FRAUDSTERS.

1 Like

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by vickylincon(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2016
Chai. Some people no even read the write up. Buhari had no hand in it oooo

1 Like

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by buharisbae(f): 11:50am On May 19, 2016
IamSpeakdTruth:

u r a bastard
i just see say ur errand dog ban my moniker, buh d ediot no see ur insult on my moniker. u own don finish 4 NL, i've 20 more monikers u beta tag ur errand boy now 2 ban dis one too. omo ale jati jati, i've another moniker in reserve

ahnnn what did to you na?? u broke the rule they ban u how does that warrant all this insult?

mynd44 shey ure seeing this guy again insulting me for no reason pls help me oo he call a mod errand dog

I'm already crying o

1 Like

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by free2ryhme: 11:53am On May 19, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

This comment depicts that of a stooge..
Exposes laxity and emptiness..

Sorry oo English Teacher if the post offends u

Is there any stupidity that you left uncorrected so that ur insignificance can once again be unnoticed

2 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Nobody: 11:56am On May 19, 2016
ShakaZullu:

am suprised you took that clown serious nobody takes Keneking serious anymore
like musiwa, cramjones like Keneking

yea i even take musiwa more serious

dude was always shouting jona nowadays he seems confused seems cost of living sent him mad finally cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by macaranta(m): 11:56am On May 19, 2016
Okay
Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by agitator: 11:56am On May 19, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=15pt]
They have been looking for a way to bring down everything that belongs to the Igbos. Apc, Hausa and Yoruba tribeso are bunches of bad Belle,

If it's not igbo shops today, it's another lies to bring the efforts of our hustling tomorrow.

They are all angry because innoson is the first African own Car Manufacturing industry.

Keep your hates HATERS!!!!

[/size]

it is the handwork of the South West, they crippled everything in south east and south south. They want everybody to go to Lagos so that their alayes, omoniles, agberos etc can have a cup of garri. angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by holaralph(m): 11:57am On May 19, 2016
Am on strike I will comment when the strike ends
Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Ibime(m): 11:59am On May 19, 2016
mile12crises:
They want to destroy and clamp down on Innoson motors like they did to Ibeto.

Why haven't the Daura goro-chewing child defiler dragged Amaechi to court despite having many records of embezzlement??

May thunder strike Buhari and his retinue of haters

When they said Nigerians have an average IQ of 67 (below mental retardation), they were talking about people like you.

What does a commercial dispute between GTB and Innoson have to do with the Presidency?

You mean if one company sues another, the court can't act?

6 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by divineappo(m): 11:59am On May 19, 2016
mile12crises:

Why haven't the Daura goro-chewing child defiler dragged Amaechi to court despite having many records of embezzlement??

as a private investigator, i want to say dat, if we are to effectively analyse dis issue. Lets begin with dis question; if innoson motors goes down, who benefits? Do they av any competitor? And is there any new vehicle assembling plant in the northern part? Remember, some northern states are bidding towards acquiring peogeot motors nigeria. I dont know if they av acquired it. Do the arithmetic. Somebody wants innoson motors to go down

4 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Kennydoc(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2016
omolola15:

And you didn't see this in the press statement

"....the bills of lading which GTB is parading as forged is not more than five and the goods imported with them is not up to N100Million."

That statement is not an admittance of guilt. They're only trying to show clearly how unrealistic the allegations are, that even though the amount of goods in contention is just about 100 million naira, somebody is already inflating the figure to 2.4 billion naira.

And you conveniently avoided this part of the post:

Already Innoson has over N15billion judgment in its favour against Guaranty Trust Bank (who is sponsoring the charge) in suit no Fhc/AWK/CS/139/2012, suit no Fhc/L/CS/603/2006 and Appeal no CA/I/258/2011 and Appeal no CA/E/288/2014. The charge is to blackmail Innoson and to force it to forgo the judgments sums of over N15Billion.

8 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Krismart(m): 12:05pm On May 19, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

Bros no long story. If u know d man isn't guilty, defend him with proofs.... thats wat Keneking was saying
Why not convict him with proof if u think he is guilty

4 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by mekaboy(m): 12:06pm On May 19, 2016
GTB PAY INNOSON HIS 15 BILLION AND STOP ACTING CHILDISH.

3 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2016
Krismart:
Why not convict him with proof if u think he is guilty
The court is doing that already
Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Krismart(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2016
divineappo:
as a private investigator, i want to say dat, if we are to effectively analyse dis issue. Lets begin with dis question; if innoson motors goes down, who benefits? Do they av any competitor? And is there any new vehicle assembling plant in the northern part? Remember, some northern states are bidding towards acquiring peogeot motors nigeria. I dont know if they av acquired it. Do the arithmetic. Somebody wants innoson motors to go down
Bros u just made sense there. But why does GTB allow themselves to be used for such malicious purpose. Its a pity, but they will fail

1 Like

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by uzolexis(f): 12:12pm On May 19, 2016
omolola15:

After all those shouting war against the igbo can now shut up.

They just admitted they are somehow guilty. 100 million or not. Fraud is fraud.

a) GTB kept and continues to keep a register where all its customers sign for every bill of lading it collected from it. Innoson signed for all the bills of lading it collected from GTB including the ones in dispute in GTB's register. During the investigation and till date GTB failed and refused to produce the register on the ground that it was destroyed by fire that gutted its office;
b) in suit no Fhc/AWK/CS/139/2012 which was on excess and unlawful charges GTB imposed on Innoson's current account with it, GTB raised the issue of forged Bills of lading but could not establish that and Innoson got a judgment in excess of N4.7Billion against GTB therein;

I guess you also intentionally skipped this part where GTb was told to bring evidence of this bill and they didn't and Innoson got a judgement of 4.7 billion just to back up your false claim that they are guilty. Surely, a bank of international repute such as GTb should have several records of their activities in soft copy as well, so fire is not an excuse.

you really should read to understand before jumping into conclusions.

6 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 19, 2016
AustineE1:

you strike a picture of a frustrated man, whenever you comment....let me advice you,hatred is like an acid,its burns its container more than its intended victim.
Life is beautiful,smile and the world will smile back at you. Dont allow envy and hatred destroy you. I wish you well.

Have you wished yourself well? What envy? What hatred? Someone is accused of a weighty crime, an integrity issue indeed, rather than seek clarification and rejection, you are defending such criminality. Nonsense.

I am one of those that have supported Innoson as a local investor all these years. I dont know him. But this is serious. angry

1 Like

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Deen77: 12:25pm On May 19, 2016
mile12crises:

My brother, what concern Buhari in this case.

1 Like

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by omolola15(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2016
My interest was not really in the case. Just check my post on the first thread. What I really get tired of is when people keeps bringing tribes into this sort of news. People started saying the yorubas don start again. Someone accused Buhari of hating the igbos. This case has been in court since the days of GEJ so that makes 1 wonder how it involves Buhari who just came into power last year. I'm not supporting gtb nor backing innoson. I just hope the court is fair in their judgement.

Nairalanders should just stop all these tribal nonsense. Don't support criminals because they are from your region. I'd have also said what I'm saying if he's a yoruba man.

I hope you understand my point.

uzolexis:

[b][/b]

I guess you also intentionally skipped this part where GTb was told to bring evidence of this bill and they didn't and Innoson got a judgement of 4.7 billion just to back up your false claim that they are guilty. Surely, a bank of international repute such as GTb should have several records of their activities in soft copy as well, so fire is not an excuse.

you really should read to understand before jumping into conclusions.

Kennydoc:

That statement is not an admittance of guilt. They're only trying to show clearly how unrealistic the allegations are, that even though the amount of goods in contention is just about 100 million naira, somebody is already inflating the figure to 2.4 billion naira.
And you conveniently avoided this part of the post:

2 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Businessideas: 12:33pm On May 19, 2016
agitator:

it is the handwork of the South West, they crippled everything in south east and south south. They want everybody to go to Lagos so that their alayes, omoniles, agberos etc can have a cup of garri. angry angry angry

Are you kidding me!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This Nairaland sef.Seun should start asking people to do psychiatric test before joining Nairaland. Some comments are pathetic and stomach retching!!!
What's that disease that people who see danger everywhere called?

1 Like

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Excellentmind: 12:34pm On May 19, 2016
A very smart thing you've done, by coming out to dispel the allegation and set the records straight. With this, those who don't allow fair hearing before passing judgment and believe that silence means lack of knowledge and acceptance, will have a rethink before they embark on frivolous rejoicing. In a sane society, such news doesn't suppose to call for celebration but for sober reflection. But since it's perceived to affect a section of Nigeria, it's a welcome development. Is this how the forced marriage will succeed?

1 Like

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Hengineer: 12:38pm On May 19, 2016
So it's a mere dispute purely between Innoson Group vs GTBank which even seems to flow in favour of Innoson, yet some confused zombies have already been calling out Buhari since morning?... Some zombies have since turned it to tribalism by alleging it is the world trying to bring down Innoson 'because of his tribe'... Tufiakwa!

4 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Hengineer: 12:41pm On May 19, 2016
zuchyblink:
I told u ppl to ignore any news posted by sharia reporters. I have been vindicated
But SR was right by saying there was a charge?... or am i missing something?

2 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by Krismart(m): 12:48pm On May 19, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
The court is doing that already
Then allow them to do that, e-lawyer

2 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by erico2k2(m): 12:49pm On May 19, 2016
Keneking:

If you know better, can you defend the Chairman? if indeed he didn't collude to forge the documents with the intent to defraud... undecided
Plz read again.
Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by buchilino(m): 12:57pm On May 19, 2016
omolola15:

They just admitted they are somehow guilty. 100 million or not. Fraud is fraud.

AM STILL WAITING 4 D DAY PPLE WILL THINK B4 SPEAKING.
Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by uzolexis(f): 1:14pm On May 19, 2016
omolola15:
My interest was not really in the case. Just check my post on the first thread. What I really get tired of is when people keeps bringing tribes into this sort of news. People started saying the yorubas don start again. Someone accused Buhari of hating the igbos. This case has been in court since the days of GEJ so that makes 1 wonder how it involves Buhari who just came into power last year. I'm not supporting gtb nor backing innoson. I just hope the court is fair in their judgement.

Nairalanders should just stop all these tribal nonsense. Don't support criminals because they are from your region. I'd have also said what I'm saying if he's a yoruba man.

I hope you understand my point.

They just admitted they are somehow guilty. 100 million or not. Fraud is fraud

my dear, the bolded was your comment which I quoted, you already convicted Innoson without proof or reading the post well,you said they were guilty, this you clearly did with some bias because if you used your clear head without sentiments, you would have read the message and understood it and you wouldn't have gone ahead to accuse them.
You are just making this point about people not bringing tribes into issues like this to redeem yourself which is understandable and even acceptable cos it shows that you are learning from your mistake smiley

3 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by toblosky(m): 1:18pm On May 19, 2016
How can an institution like Gtb claimed that fire burned their register in such matter of importance. This is not a case of "I say you say."you know am saying the truth ".A soft copy of the register saved in 10% of Gtb bank branches would have solidify their position. This is just Cock and Bull story. Am beginning to weigh my stance if I will continue with Gtb as one of my banks.

3 Likes

Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by omolola15(m): 1:27pm On May 19, 2016
uzolexis:

my dear, the bolded was your comment which I quoted, you already convicted Innoson without proof or reading the post well,you said they were guilty, this you clearly did with some bias because if you used your clear head without sentiments, you would have read the message and understood it and you wouldn't have gone ahead to accuse them.
You are just making this point about people not bringing tribes into issues like this to redeem yourself which is understandable and even acceptable cos it shows that you are learning from your mistake smiley

This was not my first comment on this post. And it didn't start on this thread. And I've been quoting the person I quoted here on the first thread. So this post is like a sequel to my first post. So I won't blame you if don't really understand. I've got nothing to redeem or prove to you though. The dude spoke as if innoson is 100% in his first comment on the other thread. That was why i quoted where the press statement admitted there was the issue of 100 million. So you are the one that didn't understand the scope before you jump into conclusion. Anyway I guess you still understand me grin
Re: Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations by uzolexis(f): 1:37pm On May 19, 2016
omolola15:

This was not my first comment on this post. And it didn't start on this thread. And I've been quoting the person I quoted here on the first thread. So this post is like a sequel to my first post. So I won't blame you if don't really understand. I've got nothing to redeem or prove to you though. The dude spoke as if innoson is 100% in his first comment on the other thread. That was why i quoted where the press statement admitted there was the issue of 100 million. So you are the one that didn't understand the scope before you jump into conclusion. Anyway I guess you still understand me grin

I understand what you are trying to say, a crime is a crime irrespective of where you are from but I hope you also understand me too,don't bury a person until you are 100% sure the person is dead, that's what you did with Innoson on this thread.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Import And Exporter Via Cotonou Border.07034481325.07062986225 / Used and Tokunbo Cars Available (Honda, Toyota, Mazda, Nissan, BMW, Benz) e.t.c / 4 Units Of 03 04 05 06 Model Toyota Corolla Toks Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.