Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (65965 Views)

List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched / 15 Movies The World Can’t Wait To See In 2018 / 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by feyimen: 1:26pm On May 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:
I have seen all - The Ridiculous 6 excepted.
abeg recommend 5 or 10 confirm/sure series movie 4 me 4 dis weeknd?
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by HCF(m): 1:26pm On May 19, 2016
dammydrumz:
really? it's not nice? i wanna download from torrent, plz let me know, btw the ratings are great though
It's just my PERSONAL assessment;the story is too artificial, hence it doesn't make much sense. But,u might find it interesting,it depends on what u look out for in movies..
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 19, 2016
yea...just the action, besides i like to peruse my mind with some fictions smiley
HCF:

It's just my PERSONAL assessment;the story is too artificial and hence doesn't make much sense. But,u might find it interesting,it depends on what u look out for in movies..
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Atilas(m): 1:32pm On May 19, 2016
Nice movie I'll dem
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by donmarshia(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2016
So, no Nigerian Movie made the list. Surprised! grin
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 19, 2016
waxxydude:
Gods of Egypt was really cool and who said nollywood movies are wack?. Dude goan see "black november, dry, beast of no nation... " and a handful lot you see the industry is beginning to pick up.

I too started believing (in the industry) after seeing em.
beast of no nation is not a nollywood movie

1 Like

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by TrollTrap: 1:44pm On May 19, 2016
No Hateful 8??
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by kowalsky: 1:44pm On May 19, 2016
where is zootopia cry

1 Like

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by TrollTrap: 1:47pm On May 19, 2016
tylerbraid:
One movie is estimated at 2 hours, so 15 movies should be like 30 HOURS? Such hours wasted on non-productivity? Those that should spend more time watching movies in large scale are actors, movie critics, movie attendants or if you're paid to market movies. Asides that, people that spend much time 'watching' what other people are 'earning' should accept been broke as a lifestyle! Please op, remove that word 'ought to'. 30 hours invested in work can produce more income no matter the kind of work!
Oshey Captain Productivity

7 Likes

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Teespice(f): 1:50pm On May 19, 2016
bjhaid:
download link pls?
I don't have any download link.
watched them at the cinema.
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Kaylexzy(m): 1:53pm On May 19, 2016
olarhtunji:
15. 50 shades of black

Fifty Shades of Black is a 2016 American comedy film
directed by Michael Tiddes and starring Marlon Wayans ,
who also co-wrote and co-produced the film. The film is a
parody of the 2015 erotic romantic drama film Fifty Shades
of Grey ,

Captain America Civil war nko?

Zoolander 2

Zootopia

Dawn of Justice (even tho it's crap), it was widely watched.

Allegiant
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Lumig: 2:01pm On May 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Because Nollywood movies are retrogressive. Anyone set to watch a Nollywood film should be prepped to lose some brain cells. A large percentage of them are unimaginative and utterly whack.
That's the way it is. Nollywood movies take you back centuries, no inspiration, no flavor of any kind, not for intelligent minds. Any guy watching Nollywood movies is considered to have a low I or a woman[apologies]

1 Like

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Temilayoborbor(m): 2:01pm On May 19, 2016
IamforGod:

Please give me correct link to download. God bless u. Am waiting a.s a p embarassed embarassed

Try mp4hdmovies.org
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by jauntty: 2:03pm On May 19, 2016
olarhtunji:
Ride along 2-

Ride Along 2 is a 2016 American action comedy film.
I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvee this movie sooooooooooooooooooooooo much. I laughed all thru
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by khalhokage(m): 2:04pm On May 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:
I have seen all - The Ridiculous 6 excepted.

good for you, it's rubbish.
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by jauntty: 2:07pm On May 19, 2016
Ganjafama:
Yea, Gods of Egypt ought to be on the list
I concur

1 Like

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by cr7lomo: 2:08pm On May 19, 2016
joey150:
deadpool in summary.
Comedy=wack action= wack

Failed project!

Movies that won nominations and awards at the MTV movie awards...well ur opinion don't count cos u just one out of billions of movie lovers

1 Like

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by mamawin(f): 2:11pm On May 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:

You're not even sure you enjoyed them.

Admittedly, there are one or two one-hit-wonders but 99.99% of Nollywood movies SÜCK!. The most in situ spot for any Nollywood movie that somehow managed to make its way into my house is in the wastebasket.
other reasons people watch movies are to check out interior deco, latest fashion, hairstyles, etc. and to laugh at their 'trashiness'

1 Like

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by TRAVEL101(m): 2:11pm On May 19, 2016
Which site can I download this movies
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by anumide(f): 2:15pm On May 19, 2016
Wives on strike. Anyway, Explorers, check out this link listverse.com/2016/05/17/10-weirdly-disgusting-and-creepy-facts-about-you/
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by joey150(m): 2:20pm On May 19, 2016
cr7lomo:

Movies that won nominations and awards at the MTV movie awards...well ur opinion don't count cos u just one out of billions of movie lovers
MTV you say?

Anybody can give anybody an award
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 19, 2016
mamawin:
other reasons people watch movies are to check out interior deco, latest fashion, hairstyles, etc. and to laugh at their 'trashiness'

In other words, you buy Nollywood movies for a princely sum of #200 or #250 each just to "laugh at their trashiness", innit?. Wow! grin

Interior decor? Hairstyles? lol, latest fashion? - you my dear, is just grasping at straws here.

If my progeny misbehaved, I'd make him/her watch a Nollywood movie as punishment. That's to prove how lowly I think of Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by mamawin(f): 2:25pm On May 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:

In other words you buy Nollywood movies at a princely sum of #200 or #250 each just to "laugh at their trashiness", innit?. Wow! grin

Interior decor? Hairstyles? lol, latest fashion? - you my dear, is just grasping at straws here.

If my progeny misbehaved I'd make him/her watch a Nollywood movie as punishment. That's to prove how low I esteem it.
never bought one, i said those are the reasons some ppu give for watching, biko
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by krasican(m): 2:31pm On May 19, 2016
Revnant ,super v batman,mocking jay 2 CRAP
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by krasican(m): 2:31pm On May 19, 2016
It is better u watch tom and jerry than sit and watch captain america civil war Nd deadpool as well as dis film wey dem dey change d name everytime (London has fallen)maybe d next go b Moscow under fire
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by IamforGod: 2:42pm On May 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 19, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
12 monkeys. Season 2. By far the best series i've watched. Worth a try
is it a comedy TV series?
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 19, 2016
hi guys pls where can I download these movies in high quality? the ones I downloaded is in low quality with low quality audio.

1 Like

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by akinlhab(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2016
It is [b][/b]seasonal or what
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by OlamideGirl(f): 2:58pm On May 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:

You're not even sure you enjoyed them.

Admittedly, there are one or two one-hit-wonders but 99.99% of Nollywood movies SÜCK!. The most in situ spot for any Nollywood movie that somehow managed to make its way into my house is in the wastebasket.
so sorry u are still glued to Africa magic channels........Nollywood movies now are super making sense........just try and watch Dry, Falling, Wives on Strike, Stay with me, Autumn leaves, Fifty, ATM, Victims, Diary of a Lagos girl, iquo journal, Fine girl, Broken,' 76,Ghana must go,Road to yesterday, The CEO and lots more..........
Dose guys are rili putting dre best in making good movies, let's try and appreciate dem

1 Like

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Evalily(f): 3:00pm On May 19, 2016
I watched Dirty Grandpa not quite long,

He is reAlly a Dirty grandpa but ending was cool, love the ending
olarhtunji:
2. Dirty Grandpa

Dirty Grandpa is a 2016 American comedy film directed by
Dan Mazer and written by John Philips. The film stars
Robert De Niro , Zac Efron(high school musical), Zoey Deutch and Aubrey Plaza .

download Dirty grandpa :- moviemp4.net/movie/Dirty-Grandpa-(2016).html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles / Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.