Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (65939 Views)

List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched / 15 Movies The World Can’t Wait To See In 2018 / 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Vision4God: 9:29pm On May 19, 2016
Ride along 2
Kindergarten cop
Run all night
Batman vs superman
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by cupidhero(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

hmm
I don't do N100 movies, neither do I do N200. When I was serving, there was this movie shop I patronise in Uyo, the movies came quite expensive but they were top notch. Na that type I dey find...

The movies you have on your drive, where would you put it for me?
In my laptop or what?
The 200 naira DVD should do just fine. My buddy with chronic videophillia recommended it.It contains a single movie so it will definately have good picture quality. The 200 naira price tag is due to the fact that Shopping Center is mostly patronised by DVD retail shops and it might even be of the same quality with the ones you did buy in Uyo.

I don't realy like people using their work PC for entertainment but if you don't own a flash drive or an External drive with atleast 150GB space then i suggest you copy them to your PC but you will need a flash drive or a USB card reader and a memory card to copy the files from your PC to the flash or memory card and then plug and play it on your LED or HD TV. My movie files are mostly 800MB to 2GB depending on quality. E dey fine wella for TV.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by tpyemson(m): 10:06pm On May 19, 2016
tylerbraid:
One movie is estimated at 2 hours, so 15 movies should be like 30 HOURS? Such hours wasted on non-productivity? Those that should spend more time watching movies in large scale are actors, movie critics, movie attendants or if you're paid to market movies. Asides that, people that spend much time 'watching' what other people are 'earning' should accept been broke as a lifestyle! Please op, remove that word 'ought to'. 30 hours invested in work can produce more income no matter the kind of work!

Baba that is productive, please who has your productivity helped?
and btw, I've watched almost all, hasn't affected productivity one . Drops mic.
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by dayosweetness(m): 10:10pm On May 19, 2016
olarhtunji:
lalasticlala and ujsizzle move this thread to FP. I invested much time for it to b lying wasted in background. thank u
oga most of these movies are yet to be released, guess u just went on imdb to copy names..poo!
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by akocce(m): 10:13pm On May 19, 2016
youngaz:
Ave watched numba 1 #Deadpool........d film boring die mhen!!!! I dnt even undastand it i swear
if u know the Deadpool franchise ... den u will knw dat this movie is d best illustration of the Deadpool xter.
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by akocce(m): 10:14pm On May 19, 2016
youngaz:
Ave watched numba 1 #Deadpool........d film boring die mhen!!!! I dnt even undastand it i swear
if u know the Deadpool franchise ... den u will knw dat this movie is d best illustration of the Deadpool xter. the movie was great... I laughed thru out...
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by akocce(m): 10:15pm On May 19, 2016
youngaz:
if u know the Deadpool franchise ... den u will knw dat this movie is d best illustration of the Deadpool xter. the movie was great... I laughed thru out... u knw he's called the Merc with a mouth for a reason!
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Charles4075(m): 10:25pm On May 19, 2016
Well, I love animated 3D cartoons.. My favourites are Naruto(Uzumaki and Sasuske), Bleach(Ichigo and Byakuya), Fairy-Tail(Natsu and Grey), Gin-Tama, Boon-Docks(Heuy and Riley), Samurai X(Kenshi and Sanuoske), Death-Note(L and M), Devil May Cry. Though I love watching movies but it must be horror and kinda demonic like Sleepy Hollow, Supernatural, Angels and Demons, Lucifer, Messenger, Dominion, Priest, Wrong-Turn, Jeepers Creepers, Underworld.

The one I'm patiently waiting for is X-Men Apocalypse.

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Okezie90(m): 10:50pm On May 19, 2016
I have seen some of them, really interesting!!!!!!
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by obidevine(m): 11:52pm On May 19, 2016
I love dead pool I watched it at leisure mall, surulere, a man I sold property to took me to see the movie. Check my signature!
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:59pm On May 19, 2016
tylerbraid:
One movie is estimated at 2 hours, so 15 movies should be like 30 HOURS? Such hours wasted on non-productivity? Those that should spend more time watching movies in large scale are actors, movie critics, movie attendants or if you're paid to market movies. Asides that, people that spend much time 'watching' what other people are 'earning' should accept been broke as a lifestyle! Please op, remove that word 'ought to'. 30 hours invested in work can produce more income no matter the kind of work!
See your mouth! Who said they are to watch it all in 1day. You that don't spend 30hrs on movies, can you boast of ATLEAST 20million naira in NET-WORTH? Rubbish!!!
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Alimonu(m): 12:54am On May 20, 2016
That's gr8
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by laikas: 2:37am On May 20, 2016
who has seen knock knock,,awesome
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by sirhamilton(m): 5:55am On May 20, 2016
"The Revenant "not here?
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by KenModi(m): 6:21am On May 20, 2016
waxxydude:
Oh alright. But the captain america civil war, i'm definitely not seeing that, still regret teminator genesis. i just waste moni angry

You shold give it a shot. Just watched but I didnt hasve to pay for it, thank God for my pirate brothers online.... cool grin
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Nobody: 6:34am On May 20, 2016
youngaz:

deadpool is boring ?.....how
deadpool is one of d best marvel character to me
more like a joker ....and that wat makes it different and even more interesting

#u no sabi movie #
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by 9janinja(m): 6:52am On May 20, 2016
waxxydude:
Oh alright. But the captain america civil war, i'm definitely not seeing that, still regret teminator genesis. i just waste moni angry
"CIVIL WAR" is a must watch for every1
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by olarhtunji(m): 7:22am On May 20, 2016
dayosweetness:

oga most of these movies are yet to be released, guess u just went on imdb to copy names..poo!

next time you ask for download link OK?. that's what a matured person would do...I have all the movies on my laptop and they are not dubbed but hdripped
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by penukz2015(m): 8:53am On May 20, 2016
Beast of no nation, black list, blackish awesome movies
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by tylerbraid(m): 10:53am On May 20, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

See your mouth! Who said they are to watch it all in 1day. You that don't spend 30hrs on movies, can you boast of ATLEAST 20million naira in NET-WORTH? Rubbish!!!
k
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by tylerbraid(m): 10:54am On May 20, 2016
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by tylerbraid(m): 10:55am On May 20, 2016
People are different, I'm speaking for myself... I've helped a few too.
tpyemson:

Baba that is productive, please who has your productivity helped?
and btw, I've watched almost all, hasn't affected productivity one . Drops mic.
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by KaBabs1: 10:57am On May 20, 2016
tylerbraid:
just 20million? & u expect me to be dragging this with you by showing off in other so satisfy your curiosity? Maybe you should come to my house at 35, association crescent, awoliyi estate, oko-oba, lagos to see for yourself. After seeing, it should motivate u to do better things with your life. Gbef!

Bros na so thief dey come rob person o. see as you just write address freely like that.

well am assuming it can't be your house sha, cos no one will just freely give his address because of security, especially on a faceless forum like this
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:27am On May 20, 2016
tylerbraid:
just 20million? & u expect me to be dragging this with you by showing off in other so satisfy your curiosity? Maybe you should come to my house at 35, association crescent, awoliyi estate, oko-oba, lagos to see for yourself. After seeing, it should motivate u to do better things with your life. Gbef!
I aint coming no where niccur, for what is what you could be living in a rented place forming landlord. Just stop dictating to pple how they live their life, kapish!
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by tylerbraid(m): 11:47am On May 20, 2016
Would remove it now, thanks.
KaBabs1:

Bros na so thief dey come rob person o. see as you just write address freely like that.

well am assuming it can't be your house sha, cos no one will just freely give his address because of security, especially on a faceless forum like this
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by tylerbraid(m): 12:03pm On May 20, 2016
Bad belle? Its allowed... Get a life.
Chukzyfcb:

I aint coming no where niccur, for what is what you could be living in a rented place forming landlord. Just stop dictating to pple how they live their life, kapish!
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by KweenSisan(f): 4:06pm On May 20, 2016
WAR ROOM IT IS...Awesome for me..awaiting -Born to Rule
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by juzo98(m): 9:13pm On May 20, 2016
dayosweetness:

sorry man.... You're lagging behind
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by swagenity(m): 1:39am On May 21, 2016
Yt
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Nobody: 11:22am On May 21, 2016
cupidhero:

The 200 naira DVD should do just fine. My buddy with chronic videophillia recommended it.It contains a single movie so it will definately have good picture quality. The 200 naira price tag is due to the fact that Shopping Center is mostly patronised by DVD retail shops and it might even be of the same quality with the ones you did buy in Uyo.

I don't realy like people using their work PC for entertainment but if you don't own a flash drive or an External drive with atleast 150GB space then i suggest you copy them to your PC but you will need a flash drive or a USB card reader and a memory card to copy the files from your PC to the flash or memory card and then plug and play it on your LED or HD TV. My movie files are mostly 800MB to 2GB depending on quality. E dey fine wella for TV.
Do you know I had headache reading the second paragraph?
All the MB, LED, HD...and drives gave me serious headache.
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by cupidhero(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Do you know I had headache reading the second paragraph?
All the MB, LED, HD...and drives gave me serious headache.
Ndo o! Lol.No mind me.....i thought you speak Geek?
If you got time try and see what Shopping Centre got to offer,you can ask a male relation or friend to do it.
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 21, 2016
cupidhero:

Ndo o! Lol.No mind me.....i thought you speak Geek?
If you got time try and see what Shopping Centre got to offer,you can ask a male relation or friend to do it.
Me? Geek? Mbanu.
I go to shopping centre, but I have never come across movies. I buy materials there, 'guess there is a movie line/section. I go try go sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 / Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.