Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

"I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan (24903 Views)

Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! / Cynthia Morgan In All-black Outfit With Red Hair For Her 25th Birthday / Toyin Aimakhu Looks Dope In Red Hair For Her Academy Photoshoot(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by yusaze: 11:24am On May 19, 2016
Dance hall artiste, Cynthia Morgan is known rocking colored wigs especially red.. Now, she says she personally made them the new cool. That means, she should be credited with turning them into a trend...

Did she? Well, I can't think of any other Nigerian female celeb with signature red hair..

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/am-responsible-for-red-hair-trend-in.html

1 Like

Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by yusaze: 11:24am On May 19, 2016
Nawa oo

SEE BLASTING: READ COMMENTS FROM FANS HERE ==>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/am-responsible-for-red-hair-trend-in.html
Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by greyce: 11:27am On May 19, 2016
Oya go to the bank n collect money na grin
Who red hair help,abi can it be used to buy fuel @ N87 per litre

52 Likes

Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by sinaj(f): 11:33am On May 19, 2016
Tah!

Wen did she start singing ni undecided

Rihanna has bin rocking it long b4 she started singing so let her swerve jare!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by Tolexander: 11:34am On May 19, 2016
So this is the lady behind agama agamanism!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by Mediapace: 11:39am On May 19, 2016
Morgan ko Morgana ni!!!
The thing wey my Grandma don dey rock before them born you,na you invent am

See her ............ Like that of Juhan's own

27 Likes

Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 19, 2016
Mediapace:
Morgan ko Morgana ni!!!

The thing wey my Grandma don dey rock before them born you,na you invent am

See her ............ Like that of Juhan's own
:-/
Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by Mediapace: 7:58pm On May 19, 2016
angry Do you know what am talking about Why did you quote me cool
juhan:
:-/
Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 19, 2016
Mediapace:
angry Do you know what am talking about
Why did you quote me cool
good?! Do i know what you're talking about Why did you mention me >:-(

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by Chestar5(f): 8:25pm On May 19, 2016
undecided.... Am in short of gifs angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 19, 2016
Yea she did. With the nose ring stuff

1 Like

Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by Nixiepie(f): 10:02pm On May 19, 2016
Nonsense
Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by wayne4loan: 10:18pm On May 19, 2016
Spread the gospel of the marine kingdom u red head demon

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by SKAMM(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2016
Ekpamu
Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by Joyce28(f): 10:18pm On May 19, 2016
Good for her undecided
Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by maxwelloweezy(m): 10:19pm On May 19, 2016
Wetin Kan happen if you are responsible for red wig yee yee girl mitchew

1 Like

Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by Flashh: 10:19pm On May 19, 2016
Should they now sue you for it by going to jail?

7 Likes

Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by Donshemzy1234: 10:20pm On May 19, 2016
That's an achievement bah. ok #kontunue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by olaiya2007(m): 10:21pm On May 19, 2016
ok
Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by ireneony(f): 10:21pm On May 19, 2016
True talk smiley ..
The most beautiful and authentic nigeria female artist grin

1 Like

Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 19, 2016
Hu red hair epp? with her nose ring wey make her resemble baby pig.

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by Sunofgod(m): 10:22pm On May 19, 2016
Black prostitutes in the west also tend to don 'red hair' - fact!

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by Afrok(m): 10:22pm On May 19, 2016
She should be credited for starting madness? shocked
Morgan kwontinue your mumu and not revive your musical career before you start fixing the coloured hairs for people in saloons undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by ireneony(f): 10:22pm On May 19, 2016
sinaj:
Tah!

Wen did she start singing ni undecided

Rihanna has bin rocking it long b4 she started singing so let her swerve jare!
tar! Go sit dom for one corner.
She said in Nigeria"
Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by mayorjohnholt(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2016
Ase...... She Dey talk fire
Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by adimoh99(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2016
You are responsible for red wings trending... oya 2x2x2/2-2= I know say u go fail am again.... abeg who red wig Epp for here

10 Likes

Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by Helkayklassic(m): 10:24pm On May 19, 2016
So na u turn all these ladies to Agama Lizard? You no try at all.
Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by ireneony(f): 10:26pm On May 19, 2016
Afrok:
She should be credited for starting madness? shocked
Morgan kwontinue your mumu and not revive your musical career before you start fixing the coloured hairs for people in saloons undecided
see who is talking.
Her songs are dope!
I see chidinma topic every other day on nairaland without bringing good song to the table.
Cynthia morgan is always current and release more music videos than any other female musicians. This shows she is actually making it big. And we the fans are not complaining.
Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by adonbilivit: 10:27pm On May 19, 2016
Gionee m3 for sale. 25k last.
Re: "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 19, 2016
Mtchw, is red hair even trending?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gun Threat Stops Anambra Sex Scandal Press Briefing / Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Her 16th Grandchild (Photo) / Peter Okoye Shares Epic Throwback Photos | Peek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.