Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. (15475 Views)

Top 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Dictators In Africa [PICS] / University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) / The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by haryomikun(m): 10:22am On May 20, 2016
titi4fola:
Ummm-mm...
undecided You no fear??
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by titi4fola(f): 12:08pm On May 20, 2016
haryomikun:

undecided You no fear??
I fear not again kiss
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by KINGinVAHALA: 1:26pm On May 20, 2016
titi4fola:
by HIS grace.
And you replied at midnight?
you didn't or couldn't sleep?

Good Day Miss!
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by Explorers(m): 2:29pm On May 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Good Day Miss!

Sir dont derail the thread o, you guyz can go to facebook chat/whatspp/bbm. Thanksgrin

3 Likes

Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by skeendyke: 2:52pm On May 20, 2016
Jeez, like someone said thank God for Jesus Christ.

@Hahn, what do you have with Christians? Why is it that when you can't find sleep you suspect Christians of theft?
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by titi4fola(f): 3:04pm On May 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Good Day Miss!
I woke up for prayer, and decided to drop by after.
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by titi4fola(f): 3:08pm On May 20, 2016
Explorers:

Sir dont derail the thread o, you guyz can go to facebook chat/whatspp/bbm. Thanksgrin
Noted, Mr Explorer.
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by IyfeNamikaze(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2016
skarlett:
Well they don't call him Dracula for nothing

yeah.. he was called "Lord impaler" or *Vlad the impaler"

1 Like

Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by Aremu01(m): 3:09pm On May 20, 2016
Reminds me of the hymn
Come Holy Spirit dark is the hour
Explorers:
11. Feed to Animals.

Another extremely popular method of killing with the ancients was throwing to the animals. The advantages are obvious; no weapons are needed, it’s entertaining and the mess is cleaned up. This form of execution could take many forms, the first method was probably just a pit with some vicious animals. Of course it is the Romans who took this to the next level and turned it into a spectator sport. Early Christians were the victims of choice and lions the beast of choice. However, more exotic animals such as crocodiles, hyenas and bears were also introduced.
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by hahn(m): 3:29pm On May 20, 2016
skeendyke:
Jeez, like someone said thank God for Jesus Christ.

@Hahn, what do you have with Christians? Why is it that when you can't find sleep you suspect Christians of theft?

undecided

To talk true don turn crime abi? shocked
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by armadeo(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2016
Decimation.

Practiced in Rome.

Multiple kills at once. Groups of 10 are formed and each picks a pebble from a bag. 9 black one white. The guys who pick black have to beat to death the guy who picked white.

Horrible.
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by Immus: 6:29pm On May 20, 2016
fellis:
Who were the people that thought of these things and performed them?
Very fcked up of them.

Sadly, some of the practisioners weren't pegans but believers and religious fellow like me and you. So many things of the past few century that we shouldn't talk about. Drags us back to the issue of if "truly the people who gave us religion" were actuallly true with everything or just continuosly changing nature like the cameleons!
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by Immus: 6:36pm On May 20, 2016
hahn:

Christians undecided

Its sadly the truth that we hate to be told. I just wonder why we do contrary to what we teach. It hurts me even more because I studied around the world on similar issue and the bitter truth is the fact that such gruelsome act still survive and still practiced today but in different fashioned forms... This life is such a big fake and the devil is human not one fairy beast!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by skeendyke: 6:39pm On May 20, 2016
Someone asked

fellis:
Who were the people that thought of these things and performed them?
Very fcked up of them.

You replied

hahn:

Christians undecided

According to you

hahn:

undecided

To talk true don turn crime abi? shocked

Since you speak the truth let me ask you a few questions:

When Burying Alive was practiced in the 2nd century China BC, I guess the Chinese were Christians then, right?

The man who designed the Brazen Bull in the year BC in Greece was a born again Christian, am I right?

In Rome, when early Christians were fed to the beasts in the Coliseum, Emperor Nero was the staunch Christian who ordered the deaths of his fellow believers, abi?

In the 18th century China, when Execution by Sawing was practiced, Christianity was one of the widely practiced beliefs so that Christians formed the majority in the population, isn't it, Hahn?

History records that Vlad the Impaler was well-known as a Christian who loved to kill people by impaling them. Of course, this is a fact according to you.

After being through school, your fact told you that there were practicing Christians in China in the year 900 when Death By A Thousand Cuts (Ling Chi) was developed. Please tell me there were Christians in China then so that we may guage your level of knowledge.

Since speaking the truth is not a crime, in the same way asking to know the truth is not a crime, too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by hahn(m): 8:47pm On May 20, 2016
skeendyke:
Someone asked

You replied

According to you

Since you speak the truth let me ask you a few questions:

When Burying Alive was practiced in the 2nd century China BC, I guess the Chinese were Christians then, right?

The man who designed the Brazen Bull in the year BC in Greece was a born again Christian, am I right?

In Rome, when early Christians were fed to the beasts in the Coliseum, Emperor Nero was the staunch Christian who ordered the deaths of his fellow believers, abi?

In the 18th century China, when Execution by Sawing was practiced, Christianity was one of the widely practiced beliefs so that Christians formed the majority in the population, isn't it, Hahn?

History records that Vlad the Impaler was well-known as a Christian who loved to kill people by impaling them. Of course, this is a fact according to you.

After being through school, your fact told you that there were practicing Christians in China in the year 900 when Death By A Thousand Cuts (Ling Chi) was developed. Please tell me there were Christians in China then so that we may guage your level of knowledge.

Since speaking the truth is not a crime, in the same way asking to know the truth is not a crime, too.

Christians dey among tongue
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by KINGinVAHALA: 9:19pm On May 20, 2016
titi4fola:
I woke up for prayer, and decided to drop by after.
Ohhh, never thought of such.
Hope you had a blissful day?

1 Like

Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by Tunechi1(m): 7:48am On May 21, 2016
Explorers:

Yea, u right bro. I learnt that after explaining to the king about the bull, the King said they should test the invention and he should the one to be roasted first in it.

Read more here: http://www.viralnova.com/brazen-bull/
and it even says that the king himself died of this same bull crap when his kingdom was captured
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by Explorers(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2016
Tunechi1:

and it even says that the king himself died of this same bull crap when his kingdom was captured

Yea.
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by Nobody: 8:00am On May 21, 2016
hahn:

Christians dey among tongue

shocked shocked shocked talk true?
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by pamcode(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2016
Tanks to God for civilization and human right.
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by pamcode(m): 2:55pm On May 22, 2016
okuneddie:

that guy wicked die.....waiting for the way he will die sef
Me too bro the bloody Idiot came to my mind immediately. That death by 1000 cuts was mentioned in The100
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by okuneddie(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2016
pamcode:
Me too bro the bloody Idiot came to my mind immediately. That death by 1000 cuts was mentioned in The100

make we see how the guy go die......seriously I will celebrate it as if its real
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by Brymose(m): 6:57pm On May 23, 2016
Can't even imagine how cruel some people, flaying your fellow being! The cruelest of them all
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by Tellemall: 9:25pm On May 23, 2016
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by Tellemall: 9:31pm On May 23, 2016
herald9:
How about the Viking's Blood Eagle?

“The offender gets down on his knees, and his back is opened with knives. And then, with axes, his ribs are chopped away from his spine, and then his lungs are pulled out of this huge bleeding wound and laid upon his shoulders so they look like the folded wings of a great eagle. And he must stay like that — suffering — until he dies. If he suffers in silence, he may enter Valhalla. But if he screams, he can never into its portals.”

Watching this scene in the movie was a gruesome experience!

That sounds beautifully devastating. Now that is a real execution.

Scandinavians have always had these barbaric, yet constructive, means of execution. I can really see the allure of conquering those flaxen haired barbarians.

But Vlad's means were pretty torturous. His deserves the award for Agonizing Pain.

Flaying would come next - how to separate living skin from flesh. It would take a very sharp knife and steady hands. Imagine peeling flesh from nerves and arteries. That medical diagram of a skinless human would become real. Very practical anatomy.

And that Chinese method. Just wow. A real Shylock method. Pound for pound.

1 Like

Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by Gosj01(m): 9:40am On May 24, 2016
Extreme cruel and horrible! btw people still get the heart to gather and watch them suffering the Agonizing pain(s)

1 Like

Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by emorse(m): 12:14am On May 28, 2016
johnydon22:

Fun Fact:

The man who invented and designed the brasen bull was killed using the Brazen bull by the same Emperor he designed it for

Yeah that's true. He was actually the first to die by it. One would want to think it served him right.
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by emorse(m): 12:20am On May 28, 2016
titi4fola:
That's very kind of you mister. Yh, you sure got it right. Still smilling anyway smiley smiley smiley
I'm sure you got a pm shortly after this post grin grin
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by titi4fola(f): 10:31am On May 28, 2016
emorse:
I'm sure you got a pm shortly after this post grin grin
nope
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by Explorers(m): 3:02am On May 31, 2016
Suigeneris93:
The heart of man is indeed desperately wicked sad

So wicked, they derives pleasure seeing people in pains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Scraps Use Of Email For UTME, DE Registration / Lagos State Bans Parties In Schools / James Hope College Acquires American Intl' School Lagos, Offers Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.