Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,702 members, 7,837,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

NLC; The Hypocritic Behaviour Of Adams Oshomhiole. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC; The Hypocritic Behaviour Of Adams Oshomhiole. (464 Views)

Checkout The Drone View Of N10bn Mobutu Palatial Mansion Of Adams Oshiomhole(pix / This Hypocritic Photo Of FRSC Has Been Causing Stir On Facebook. / Nlc—the Real Threat To Our Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NLC; The Hypocritic Behaviour Of Adams Oshomhiole. by greatness22(m): 2:32pm On May 19, 2016
Two days ago, I was watching comrade Adams Oshomhiole when he was reading the resolution of Government and the Joe Ajero faction group resolution they had. It got to a point where comrade Adams Oshomhiole he had no words to say again. I really don't know why somebody like him (possibly because he's of the APC and he's of the Government side) will choose to break the strike. I was thinking that Adams Oshomhiole should be able to stand tall at moments like this because this is the kind of strike that popularised him. (As far as giving him the chair where he's sitting today) I really wished if people like late Chuma and Prof. Iyayi was alive.
Re: NLC; The Hypocritic Behaviour Of Adams Oshomhiole. by monsterlobster: 2:37pm On May 19, 2016
Oshiomole is a clown.

2 Likes

Re: NLC; The Hypocritic Behaviour Of Adams Oshomhiole. by Abagworo(m): 2:46pm On May 19, 2016
Oshiomole has entered the world of reality and is today championing a course he achieved his popularity by championing its rejection as NLC chairman. I just love Obasanjo.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

We Need To Borrow $3.25billion from Worldbank Because We Are Broke- El-rufai / What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants / We're Northern Nigeria People Forced To Produce Shekau.? Was Emir Of Borno Deta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.