Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit (42636 Views)

Tiwa Savage Stuns In See-Through Outfit For Quilox Party / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Dashiki Swimsuit / Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by Whizzdom(m): 6:51pm On May 19, 2016
After she and her husband publicly disgraced eachother.

Wetin concern me sef... Abeggi Next post.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by Sydneyege10(m): 6:56pm On May 19, 2016
Nice 1 to my crush of life Tiwa...no time for a man that does not love or have your time...no time for iranu...life goes on kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by tansho(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2016
Flowing flower skirt...staying in marriage should have been easier than getting that skirt

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by Spanner4(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2016
Tiwa and marycare are like bread and butter
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by nextstep(m): 6:59pm On May 19, 2016
Abeg forget that ex-husband ting. I never cared for the guy.

Tiwa baby, you are looking marvelous and have a heart of gold, and even though I can't say that I would never cheat on you*, I would try my best if I had you in my life...

*the world if full of beautiful, wonderful women and it's not in our DNA to just love 1. The notion of "the one" is a societal construct, only a few centuries old.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by praxisnetworks: 7:01pm On May 19, 2016
looking 4 edible catering tiwa grin grin

nextstep:

Tiwa baby, you are looking marvelous, and even though I can't say that I would never cheat on you, I would try my best if I had you in my life...
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by kcy(m): 7:07pm On May 19, 2016
Life goes on with her
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by Pyno30: 7:08pm On May 19, 2016
obiremy:
Read more. http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/photos-tiwa-savage-stuns-in-flowered.html
Is that all? That looks like a protesting outfit.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by Itaarh(m): 7:08pm On May 19, 2016
rokiatu:
A broken marriage is not an end to everything.

Kudos to her Sha, she will get through this by the grace of God.

Who brake her marriage no be she talk say she no dey do again.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by Pyno30: 7:11pm On May 19, 2016
nextstep:

Tiwa baby, you are looking marvelous and have a heart of gold, and even though I can't say that I would never cheat on you*, I would try my best if I had you in my life...

*the world if full of beautiful, wonderful women and it's not in our DNA to just love 1. The notion of "the one" is a societal construct, only a few centuries old.
do you even know what Marriage is? Do you know what it means to break up? Oga honestly is not funny and don't wish for it.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by xtervaganza(m): 7:13pm On May 19, 2016
Note to all men; do not Do what will affect your life or careerfpr any woman

Once she's done chewing you, she'll spit you out and move on
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 19, 2016
Tolexander:
This kind of outfit that attracts butterfly and bees for pollination.

Lmao...

She looks Great - Go Tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by Rooneyboy(m): 7:18pm On May 19, 2016
kenonze:
What made u think She is not worried.
This is called window dressing
Omoh , babe , ur waist...........
Making me salivate

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 19, 2016
xtervaganza:

Marriage is helping each other Succeed but when one partner looks out for their own interest only it gets bitter because the other is left to pick up the tabs they left selfishly. Do a poll which woman will stay with a man who's a liability and a threat to everything she worked for.

I've been through similar trust me the Love is not enough to suffer with a man who has an enormous ego you will never win or do right in their eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by Orikinla(m): 7:23pm On May 19, 2016
.I call this how Tiwa Sava.ge got her #GidiBlues back
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 19, 2016
There are two souls crying silently in Lagos. And one kid that his crying will come much later in life.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by bayonino: 7:30pm On May 19, 2016
Is Tiwa a he-goat or she-goat undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by kizz007: 7:38pm On May 19, 2016
Still waiting for that Nigeria movie titled " the trial of tiwa salvage " nolly wood were u @. cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by Appareil(m): 7:38pm On May 19, 2016
Who be Tiwa?Na Nollywood actress?
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by mercyymai(f): 7:42pm On May 19, 2016
kenonze:
What made u think She is not worried.
This is called window dressing

hmmmm! window dress ko, gate dressing ni
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by nkemdi89(f): 7:50pm On May 19, 2016
Junk journalism , why the use of ex? She allegedly file for divorce doesn't make them ex yet, instead estranged would have fit in. Sensational stories sells faster in Nigeria.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by kaboninc(m): 8:19pm On May 19, 2016
ireneony:
She is not pretty undecided..average looking.
We all know she is very dark. Thank God for photoshop grin

Like you're prettier.... undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by kaboninc(m): 8:20pm On May 19, 2016
nkemdi89:
Junk journalism , why the use of ex? She allegedly file for divorce doesn't make them ex yet, instead estranged would have fit in. Sensational stories sells faster in Nigeria.

Sensational stories sells faster world over....not just Nigeria.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by kaboninc(m): 8:22pm On May 19, 2016
solasoulmusic:

Marriage is helping each other Succeed but when one partner looks out of their own interest it gets bitter because the other is left to pick up thr tabs they left selfishly. Do a poll which woman will stay with a man who's a liability and a threat to everything she worked for.

I've been through similar trust me the Love is not enough to suffer with a man who has an enormous ego you will never win or do right in their eyes.

Which man will stay with a woman who's a liability and a threat to everything he worked for?
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by kaboninc(m): 8:24pm On May 19, 2016
xtervaganza:

Hmmmm...like you understand what you wrote
Smh4u

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by xtervaganza(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2016
solasoulmusic:

Marriage is helping each other Succeed but when one partner looks out of their own interest it gets bitter because the other is left to pick up thr tabs they left selfishly. Do a poll which woman will stay with a man who's a liability and a threat to everything she worked for.

I get it. But it's OK for a man to stay with a woman who's a liability? Like some women are?

Hmmmmmmmm seems like double standards to me
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by NevetsIbot(m): 8:31pm On May 19, 2016
errrrm... Juhan!
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by nkemdi89(f): 8:33pm On May 19, 2016
kaboninc:

Sensational stories sells faster world over....not just Nigeria.
I agree with you.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by andyanders: 8:33pm On May 19, 2016
rokiatu:
A broken marriage is not an end to everything.

Kudos to her Sha, she will get through this by the grace of God.

Ricky, you are right. Broken marriage is and can never be the end of life. She has to move on. It's too bad for a man to abuse his wife and call her names and accuse her of sleeping around with men, then expect her to come back and still want her to warm his bed. That must be stupid.

Ricky, long time and hope you are doing good?
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by ireneony(f): 8:34pm On May 19, 2016
kaboninc:

Like you're prettier.... undecided undecided
yeah I prettier even without having those money undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by kaboninc(m): 8:40pm On May 19, 2016
ireneony:
yeah I prettier even without having those money undecided

Well continue consoling yourself....I understand.

I see jealousy about the money too. Well I still do understand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface & Annie Idibia Spotted At A Party Last Night: Video / Heathrow Airport Tweets About Burna Boy's Arrival In The UK See What Happened / Chinko Ekun Turns Truck Pusher After YBNL Exit [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.