Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit (42637 Views)

Tiwa Savage Stuns In See-Through Outfit For Quilox Party / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Dashiki Swimsuit / Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by kaboninc(m): 8:41pm On May 19, 2016
nkemdi89:

I agree with you.

wink wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by vaca1: 8:57pm On May 19, 2016
Omoo money good ooo.
If I remember this diva back in those days.smh
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by xtervaganza(m): 10:53pm On May 19, 2016
kaboninc:

Hmmmm...like you understand what you wrote
Smh4u
I'll be the one smh for you when you get thrown out like a crazed dog. Only then you'll understand me
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 19, 2016
xtervaganza:
I get it. But it's OK for a man to stay with a woman who's a liability? Like some women are?

Hmmmmmmmm seems like double standards to me
The pendulum swings both ways it boils down to motivation of each...are you there for true bonding or are you there to achieve a selfish goal whatever your there for .......in the end the truth comes to light
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by xtervaganza(m): 11:05pm On May 19, 2016
solasoulmusic:

The pendulum swings both ways it boils down to motivation of each...are you there for true bonding or are you there to achieve a selfish goal whatever your there for .......in the end the truth comes to light
sweetheart, I think you should shelf music for a place in the bar. You sure know how to wriggle your way out of a difficult question without really answering it.

You'll make a good lawyer cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by Martiyu(m): 6:35am On May 20, 2016
beautiful dress no doubt but she looks worried. I can see it ryt through her eyes.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by Qualer: 6:48am On May 20, 2016
kenonze:
What made u think She is not worried.

This is called window dressing

you see window for there? all these PH gyals sef, you wan take hipline and waist deceive us abi? i bind you!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by Emmasnoop(m): 7:01am On May 20, 2016
Distributor
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by Nobody: 7:47am On May 20, 2016
Qualer:

you see window for there? all these PH gyals sef, you wan take hipline and waist deceive us abi? i bind you!!! grin

What took u to my profile
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by Qualer: 7:55am On May 20, 2016
kenonze:

What took u to my profile

why do you have a profile? for church testimony, abi??

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by kaboninc(m): 9:56am On May 20, 2016
xtervaganza:
I'll be the one smh for you when you get thrown out like a crazed dog. Only then you'll understand me

Like you will throw me out? You a hANT?

E be like say you're just witnessing your first strike in school. That's why you have ample time to type r.ubbish with your lapa lapa fingers.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by xtervaganza(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2016
kaboninc:

Like you will throw me out? You a hANT?

E be like say you're just witnessing your first strike in school. That's why you have ample time to type r.ubbish with your lapa lapa fingers.
a married man, graduate, working and living his life

You should get a job as a psychic grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 20, 2016
xtervaganza:
sweetheart, I think you should shelf music for a place in the bar. You sure know how to wriggle your way out of a difficult question without really answering it.

You'll make a good lawyer cheesy

Lol I hear you what were you expecting me to say make i pour out my feelings online Oshe
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by xtervaganza(m): 6:36am On May 21, 2016
solasoulmusic:

Lol I hear you what were you expecting me to say make i pour out my feelings online Oshe
why not? We all learn everyday.

Perhaps I might learn something from you.

Please share wink don't be stingy with your wisdom
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by Nobody: 10:10am On May 21, 2016
xtervaganza:
why not? We all learn everyday.

Perhaps I might learn something from you.

Please share wink don't be stingy with your wisdom
Bless thanks could say the same for you...true that always
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit by SAMBARRY: 10:12am On May 21, 2016
itsidammie:
doro cheerful giver wink grin
yes o tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface & Annie Idibia Spotted At A Party Last Night: Video / Heathrow Airport Tweets About Burna Boy's Arrival In The UK See What Happened / Chinko Ekun Turns Truck Pusher After YBNL Exit [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.