Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) (6860 Views)

The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) / Didier Drogba,chelsea Legend, Buys Top America Football Club Phoenix Rising / Checkout African Players In Euro 2016 Football Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by queenkhaleesi(f): 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2016

2 Likes

Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by queenkhaleesi(f): 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
ok o

2 Likes

Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by hodor(m): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
Argentina 2 vs 1 Chile my prediction grin

2 Likes

Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by hodor(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2016
hodor:
Argentina 2 vs 1 Chile my prediction grin

i won o...startimes , wheres my prize

2 Likes

Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by shegzyleery: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
Caramelstone:

oshey Josheph the dreamer
Oya baddest!

1 Like

Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by shegzyleery: 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
hodor:

i won o...startimes , wheres my prize

Congrats guy...Startimes...oya gbera

1 Like

Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by shegzyleery: 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
Chai!... i have missed o...see guys talking about copa america like say na gold shocked so starttimes dey behind am sha...when is the next match make me to try win o grin

1 Like

Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by adexsuperstar: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
shegzyleery:
Chai!... i have missed o...see guys talking about copa america like say na gold shocked so starttimes dey behind am sha...when is the next match make me to try win o grin

There are two matches today USA vs Costa Rica and Colombia vs Paraguay

Mehn! its gonna be tough i swear

2 Likes

Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by hodor(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Colombia has qualified to the quarter final with 2-1 win against Paraguay. USA flogged Costa Rica 4-0 yesterday night cry grin

2 Likes

Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by hodor(m): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
it is the battle of the fittest o

2 Likes

Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by hodor(m): 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Jurgen Klinsmann (USA) vs Oscar (Costa Rica)

2 Likes

Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by Naijasocialguy: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
Colombia, Argentina or Mexico to the final cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by Naijasocialguy: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Predict and Win .....winners turning up already .50k cash prize shocked

see link http://www.startimes.com.ng/news/win-1500-star-prize/
Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by Naijasocialguy: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2016
Brazil Massacred Haiti 7-1 grin

2 Likes

Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by Naijasocialguy: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2016
Naijasocialguy:
Brazil Massacred Haiti 7-1 grin

Scorers: Coutinho 14, 29, 90+2, Renato Augusto 35, 86, Gabriel 59, Lima 68 ..... Hat trick by Liverpool's Coutinho

2 Likes

Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by queenkhaleesi(f): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
7-1 lol...Brazil is vexing...shey Germany flogged them 7-0 too grin

1 Like

Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by queenkhaleesi(f): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
shegzyleery:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by yomixclusive(m): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
baba nla massacre 7-1 .... that Haiti Team na bonus

1 Like

Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by Naijasocialguy: 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
Why keep him on bench when he could have impacted in the match more than Cavani??

1 Like

Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by Naijasocialguy: 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Mexico and Venezuela qualifies for the next round as Uruguay and Jamaica crashes out
Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by queenwuraola(f): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
all this coaches always making tactical error... why bench Suarez angry
Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by queenwuraola(f): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
Austeenx:
Enough of all these multiple accounts boosit! it's becoming irritating.

remind me why you are pained exactly?
Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
queenwuraola:

remind me why you are pained exactly?

I'm pained because the message was clearly passed across with one account... Using multiple accounts to paste the same thing is childish.
Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by yomixclusive(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
Argentina 5-0 Panama grin vexation
Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by queenwuraola(f): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
Austeenx:

I'm pained because the message was clearly passed across with one account... Using multiple accounts to paste the same thing is childish.

so how's that ur business tho...is the owner of Nairaland complaining? anyone can post whatever they want here...u could have just read and pass instead of showing ur frustration to us ...we all understand that the economy is bad, don't let it get to you ...stay safe
Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
queenwuraola:

so how's that ur business tho...is the owner of Nairaland complaining? anyone can post whatever they want here...u could have just read and pass instead of showing ur frustration to us ...we all understand that the economy is bad, don't let it get to you ...stay safe

The same way you shoulda shoved your frustration down yer asss by turning a blind eye to my post... Besides the owner of nairaland ain't complaining about what I posted. Bye.
Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by queenwuraola(f): 7:06am On Jun 13, 2016
Austeenx:

The same way you shoulda shoved your frustration down yer asss by turning a blind eye to my post... Besides the owner of nairaland ain't complaining about what I posted. Bye.

it's good you accept u are dumb, receive sense ...we forgive you. have a great day
Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by Naijasocialguy: 11:13am On Jun 13, 2016
Copa America games so far[i][/i]

USA 1-0 Paraguay
Colombia 2-3 Costa Rica

Sunday, June 12

Ecuador 4 - 0 Haiti
Brazil 0 - 1 Peru

USA, Ecuador, Peru and Colombia have all qualify for Copa America Centenario quarterfinals

via http://www.startimes.com.ng/copa/?utm_source=CopaAmericaOnStartimes&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=inf%20social&utm_campaign=CopaAmericaOnStartimes
Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by hodor(m): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2016
now Copa America is getting interesting the so called giants are falling out....Uruguay, Brazil etc
Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by abelambe: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2016
Am patiently waiting to see who wins Copa America Centenario
Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by abelambe: 11:46am On Jun 13, 2016
hodor:
now Copa America is getting interesting the so called giants are falling out....Uruguay, Brazil etc

i concur o... imagine Peru knocking out Brazil
Re: The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) by BosunBaron(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
isobadt:
[size=14pt]Copa America 2016: Three Reasons Why USA Soccer Has No Chance Of Winning
[/size]
Argentina is the oddsmakers’ favorite to win Copa America 2016 in the United States. Brazil, Chile, Uruguay and Mexico also are confident of succeeding at the 24-day tournament, which kicks off Friday in Santa Clara, Calif. So can the United States upset the odds and win Coppola America 2016? We say a resounding “no.” Ever-optimistic United States head coach Jurgen Klinsmann targets players’ “growth” and a place in the semifinals as his team’s objectives at Copa America 2016. We’ll examine Team USA’s chances of hitting that mark later this week, but this piece is about its chances of winning Copa America 2016 on home soil. Top players win biggest prizes The United States players are all capable and dedicated professionals but they’ll compete against the likes of Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez, James Rodriguez, Sergio Aguero and Javier “Chicharito” Hernandez. These superstars and stars play at club soccer’s highest level and earn the biggest salaries for doing so. Many of the their teammates ply their trades at clubs just a wrung or two lower on the international ladder. Even Mexico’s brigade of European-based players surpasses the United States’. Not one of the U.S. players play for clubs in the UEFA Champions League — world soccer’s elite club competition — let alone one capable of winning it. Messi, Suarez and Rodriguez have done seven times combined. Christian Pulisic is the only player on Team USA’s 23-man roster who is likely to reach that level in the next few years. He’s only 17, and there’s no telling how many minutes he’ll play at Copa America 2016. Lacks of both quality and experience at the highest level has cost Team USA at World Cups, Gold Cups and previous Copa America appearances. That won’t change this year. Format League soccer differs from tournament soccer in that players’ and teams’ technical and tactical qualities earn the best results over time. Physical prowess and mental fortitude will be at a premium in this condensed tournament. Team USA played three warm-up games against weaker opposition than it is likely to face at Copa America 2016. The results and performances demonstrated that the United States’ technical and tactical elements are firmly in place, but nothing we’ve seen in recent weeks or years suggest this team can physically or psychologically overpower top opposition. Work in-progress There’s nothing special about these United States players or coaches, relative to top competition. Our skepticism isn’t a significant enough cause around which Team USA can rally and inspire itself unprecedented success, and we haven’t identified any others as the countdown clock to kickoff nears zero. Team USA is on the rise but not necessarily on the march. Rather than winning Copa America 2016, we expect an improving Team USA to use the tournament as a staging ground for smooth qualification to the 2018 FIFA World Cup and perhaps a surprisingly successful tournament in Russia in two years’ time.

lemme quote u in bold letters... Brazil and Uruguay Team is taking tea in the countries.....knocked out by small countries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Name 24 For Angola 2010 / Ramsey Scored Against S/korea, Kirk Urso Died The Next Day / Diego Maradona Sacked As Al Wasl Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.