Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE (2129 Views)

Is This The Right Time To Call The Inlaws? / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by kikayboss(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2016
fellow NL members...the increasing cases of domestic abuse is alarming, where men beat their wives and some even beat to death.
women everywhere are telling fellow women to leave abusive husbands the first time they get slapped and stuff.
But I've been wondering why no one looks at it from the male angle,some wives and girlfriends push their partners to this.

PLEASE WHEN SHOULD A MAN KICK HIS AN ABUSIVE & TROUBLESOME WOMAN OUT OF HIS LIFE

#FEMINISTS in the house please i need ur opinions on this ((because na only when una hear say man beat him wife we go see una headlights))

note::ANY WOMAN THAT PUSHES A MAN TO BEHAVE LYK AN ANIMAL BY BEATING HER IS A BLOODY WITCH FROM THE PIT OF HELL

men be wise and don't bear a woman till she makes you a **Lekan shonde**...flee from her

6 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 6:10pm On May 19, 2016
cool here to observe the ladies stew in their hypocricy cool

3 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by AngelAhnie(f): 6:14pm On May 19, 2016
Some men are just plainly wicked cool
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by Blade21: 6:20pm On May 19, 2016
I support any time she's talking too much just carry her out uf your room and lock de door put on your laptop or song on your phone put ear piece increase de volume and jam hard when she craze finish she go come beg or if she's the type that hit first just tell her baby enter de car drive her straight to her father's house and drop her dere tell her when she learns manners you will come and pick her lastly when you can't take it anymore go to police get a restraining order against her then go to court and seek for temproary seperation till she learns no one should take abuse both male and female

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by decatalyst(m): 6:29pm On May 19, 2016
Op, the "note" part is annoying. Your point is made and i don't think you should include the note.

A man/woman should walk out of any relationship when its becoming demoralizing.

He/she should walk out when depression sets in. Just take a brake and trace where it all went wrong before it get worse.

Finally, when physical abuse is involved, skedaddle! Y.O.L.O!

You Only Live Once!

3 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by mizzochocinco: 11:06pm On May 19, 2016
kikayboss:
fellow NL members...the increasing cases of domestic abuse is alarming, where men beat their wives and some even beat to death.
women everywhere are telling fellow women to leave abusive husbands the first time they get slapped and stuff.
But I've been wondering why no one looks at it from the male angle,some wives and girlfriends push their partners to this.

PLEASE WHEN SHOULD A MAN KICK HIS AN ABUSIVE & TROUBLESOME WOMAN OUT OF HIS LIFE

#FEMINISTS in the house please i need ur opinions on this ((because na only when una hear say man beat him wife we go see una headlights))

note::ANY WOMAN THAT PUSHES A MAN TO BEHAVE LYK AN ANIMAL BY BEATING HER IS A BLOODY WITCH FROM THE PIT OF HELL

men be wise and don't bear a woman till she makes you a **Lekan shonde**...flee from her

i bet you N145 per litre petrol that the OP grew up watching his mother being abused left right and centre hence he believes spousal abuse is acceptable and justified. Correct me if im wrong and insult me if i am right grin

3 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by kikayboss(m): 11:18pm On May 19, 2016
mizzochocinco:
i bet you N145 per litre petrol that the OP grew up watching his mother being abused left right and centre hence he believes spousal abuse is acceptable and justified. Correct me if im wrong and insult me if i am right grin
my dad never hit my mom neither have I done such and for your info i am not trying to justify such action...if you had made an effort to use ur brain while reading the post you will see i justified nothing...well from your post i can see your mom actually abused ur dad physically and emotionally that's why you see nothing wrong in such actions....
NOTE:i was referring to your type in the note of the first post...

4 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by mizzochocinco: 11:22pm On May 19, 2016
kikayboss:
my dad never hit my mom neither have I done such and for your info i am not trying to justify such action...if you had made an effort to use ur brain while reading the post you will see i justified nothing...well from your post i can see your mom actually abused ur dad physically and emotionally that's why you see nothing wrong in such actions....
NOTE:i was referring to your type in the note of the first post...
well you have resorted to insults... I guess i was right. Its okay anyone in your situation will be ashamed to admit it too, but its simply obvious in your post.

5 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by kikayboss(m): 11:34pm On May 19, 2016
mizzochocinco:
well you have resorted to insults... I guess i was right. Its okay anyone in your situation will be ashamed to admit it too, but its simply obvious in your post.
i created this thread in order to know what to do in such cases since its not an occurrence in my home...but since you are used to seeing your parents locked in combat lyk wwe wrestlers,i expect nothing less from you..continue ur display of stupidity.. its your type that chases away prospective husbands with your bad behaviour and when you notice old age knocking on your door you settle with the next object in trousers and think you are married.. i advice men to flee from your kind...won't even wish u for ma worst enemy... SMH for you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by sisisioge: 6:19am On May 20, 2016
Hmmmm, men are naturally created with a wider chest hence can supposedly take more than women. undecided. Whew, it is generally hard for either of the parties to pack up and leave at the first sign of abuse but if Shotunde's story or the Ibadan-lawyer-that-killed-her-husband's story were well read one would know that it is better to leave with ones freedom intact than to wear orange, abi na white them they wear in Nigeria, forever. The bad name for the family nko?

Hmmmm, one should leave when it gets to that point when one can no longer hold discussions with the spouse without escalating into fist fights.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by Dheartless: 3:37pm On May 20, 2016
as quick as possible

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by johnson232: 3:57pm On May 20, 2016
kikayboss:
fellow NL members...

God bless u for the bold sir...

as soon as she start exhibiting unusual attitude.... kick her out...

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by johnson232: 3:59pm On May 20, 2016
AngelAhnie:
what about some women? undecided
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by johnson232: 4:02pm On May 20, 2016
decatalyst:
Op, the "note" part is annoying. Your point is made and i don't think you should include the note.

A man/woman should walk out of any relationship when its becoming demoralizing.

He/she should walk out when depression sets in. Just take a brake and trace where it all went wrong before it get worse.

Finally, when physical abuse is involved, skedaddle! Y.O.L.O!

You Only Live Once!
what is annoying about the "note" part? undecided

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by Dheartless: 5:12pm On May 20, 2016
johnson232:
God bless u for the bold sir...
as soon as she start exhibiting unusual attitude.... kick her out...
ma guy , thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 20, 2016
To either sexes, when your good deeds are not returned in same and equal proportion give warning/call to order. When it persists/no positive change in the offing, separate. I, for one, can't afford to stay in a relationship with anyone that doesn't bring happiness and positive energy to me.

Addendum: happiness and positive energy should never be derivatives from material things, no and never... in fact, I loather every act of covetousness. In summary, absence of altruism is any evil and vice you can think of, therefore flee.

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by johnson232: 6:19pm On May 20, 2016
Dheartless:

ma guy , thumbs up.
thanks.... boss...
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by bukatyne(f): 7:16pm On May 20, 2016
kikayboss:

I don't know what 'ANY WOMAN THAT PUSHES A MAN TO BEHAVE LYK AN ANIMAL BY BEATING HER IS A BLOODY WITCH FROM THE PIT OF HELL' means.

If your wife 'pushes' you, you have several choices of stopping the impending violence before you are pushed to retaliate with violence

1. Report her to her family
2. Tell her never to behave like an agbero again

3 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by SAMBARRY: 8:18pm On May 20, 2016
Ok
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by initiate: 8:53pm On May 20, 2016
no one is talking about counseling. you know there is always a third option that you both might have been unaware of. so seek counseling b4 you resort to adultery or murder

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by Dyt(f): 9:12pm On May 20, 2016
kikayboss:

AN ANIMAL BY BEATING HER IS A BLOODY WITCH FROM THE PIT OF HELL

men

Rotfl
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by mizzochocinco: 1:59pm On May 21, 2016
kikayboss:
i created this thread in order to know what to do in such cases since its not an occurrence in my home...but since you are used to seeing your parents locked in combat lyk wwe wrestlers,i expect nothing less from you..continue ur display of stupidity.. its your type that chases away prospective husbands with your bad behaviour and when you notice old age knocking on your door you settle with the next object in trousers and think you are married.. i advice men to flee from your kind...won't even wish u for ma worst enemy... SMH for you
uncle you are probably 20yrs older than and you are saying this to me when you cannot even keep a relationship grin oya continue! I see many elderly men like you all over NL forming baddest boy everliveth at 40, when you do not even have your own house. Abeg go get sense, some unfortunate woman might one day consider your old flaccid diccck for marriage

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by kikayboss(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2016
mizzochocinco:
uncle you are probably 20yrs older than and you are saying this to me when you cannot even keep a relationship grin oya continue! I see many elderly men like you all over NL forming baddest boy everliveth at 40, when you do not even have your own house. Abeg go get sense, some unfortunate woman might one day consider your old flaccid diccck for marriage
i laugh in parables...this old prostitute am not as old as ur last child abeg..am not even up to 25 .. as for my dick being flaccid i can't argue with a prostitute she has seen bigger...lol...

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by mizzochocinco: 10:32am On May 25, 2016
kikayboss:
i laugh in parables...this old prostitute am not as old as ur last child abeg..am not even up to 25 .. as for my dick being flaccid i can't argue with a prostitute she has seen bigger...lol...
you were not up to 25 30yrs ago abi? grin old cargo too embarassed of his real age cheesy
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 25, 2016
When a man hits his wife, feminists tell wife to leave the marriage.

When a woman abuse his husband, what stops his fellow men from advising him to leave the marriage?

No hypocrisy & feminst blaming whatsoever.
Simply man-up to your responsibility, after all, majority of African men hate feminism/feminist..

3 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by Bibors(m): 5:22pm On May 25, 2016
AngelAhnie:

Out of point from the topic!
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE by kikayboss(m): 9:37pm On May 25, 2016
mizzochocinco:
you were not up to 25 30yrs ago abi? grin old cargo too embarassed of his real age cheesy
lol...am sure your last sibling can birth me ma...buy from the threads you created it isn't wrong for me to call you a hooked,Bitch and a prostitute...you trying to hook a married man,destroy a home...am sure ur approaching memo*stop*...so ur in a hurry to hook any stray male ...prostitute is even making it sound less irritating.. ASHAWO....

(1) (Reply)

Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped / . / Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.