Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Another Style Of Ritual In Nigeria Beware - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Another Style Of Ritual In Nigeria Beware (1506 Views)

Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With / 15 Things In A Child That Reflects The Parents Style Of Upbringing / Divorcedrama: “I Carried Ritual Sacrifice To Heal My Wife, Now She’s Sleeping Wi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Style Of Ritual In Nigeria Beware by sabaestate(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2009
one woman, a widow (named withheld)
was
returning from her church after a fellowship when she
was
hit by car in Lagos.

According to eye witnesses, the driver sped off
abandoning
the victim with slight injuries. Within minutes, a
jeep
pulled by and the driver and his cohorts (wicked Samaritans)
offered to assist the accident victim and carried her
into
their vehicle. The people who gathered at the scene
believed
she was taking to a nearby hospital not knowing that
they
were working with the driver that knocked her down.

The victim's relations on getting the accident news
visited
various hospitals within the area and beyond in order
to
locate their mother, sister, wife, cousin, sister,
daughter,
etc to no avail. They quickly reported the matter to
the
police who after inquiries and search discovered on
Sunday,
28/06/2009 that the widow was killed and her dead
body
dumped along Lagos/Ibadan express road. Her body was found
without
her eyes, tongue, brain, breast, and other vital
parts. The
bad Samaritans happened to be ritual murderers!

Beware of this new approach by ritualists and make
sure
that you know the identity of those offering help to
you or
your relations (in case you fall victim of accident).
The
first driver will hit the victim and run away. Within
seconds, the driver of a second vehicle (behind the
hit-and-run- driver) carrying the bad Samaritans will
appear
to offer unsolicited assistance to the victim.

Let us continue to be prayerful, God will continue to
save us from the wickedness of evil men. Amen !

BEST WISHES,
Re: Another Style Of Ritual In Nigeria Beware by Fhemmmy: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2009
I read about that too sometimes ago, and i think it is pathetic how low people will go to get ritual victims
Re: Another Style Of Ritual In Nigeria Beware by defman: 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2009
Na wa o! Rituals wey no dey work
Re: Another Style Of Ritual In Nigeria Beware by Fhemmmy: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2009
defman:

Na wa o! Rituals wey no dey work

Talking from experience?
Re: Another Style Of Ritual In Nigeria Beware by defman: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2009
How many dey work? Any experiences yourself?
Re: Another Style Of Ritual In Nigeria Beware by canuck(m): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2009
Man's inhumanity to man; the bane of Nigeria.
Re: Another Style Of Ritual In Nigeria Beware by infogenius(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2009
Na wa O.This no be small thing
Re: Another Style Of Ritual In Nigeria Beware by olanajim(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2009
Well-done!

When will Africans start using their creativity to develop their country instead of reoving their parts for rituals?

The while will get a dead man part and use it to keep a dying man alive. The black will get a living man body parts and use it for blood money! What a world!
Re: Another Style Of Ritual In Nigeria Beware by ayomidej(f): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2009
Thanks for this alot are not aware of this this? The devil is a LIAR
Re: Another Style Of Ritual In Nigeria Beware by whiteroses(f): 1:35am On Aug 24, 2009
yeah i blame the government yet again for not having good service ambulance, assuming naija's eambulance mergency number is 419 people will stop depending so much on samaritans
Re: Another Style Of Ritual In Nigeria Beware by Donvilo(m): 4:09am On Aug 24, 2009
whiteroses:

yeah i blame the government yet again for not having good service ambulance, assuming naija's eambulance mergency number is 419 people will stop depending so much on samaritans
I agree with u, whiteroses. But for our country's case, it's different. My only prayer is that oneday somehow, God is going to send someone worthy enough to save nigeria from all this mess.
Poor widow! I pity for her family members oo. cry
Re: Another Style Of Ritual In Nigeria Beware by kufreabasi(m): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2009
waoooooow, this is terrible. Thanks for this information.
God, help your children in time like this.
Meanwhile, i refuse to die if been knocked down by any vehicle.
Amen.
Re: Another Style Of Ritual In Nigeria Beware by PokerFace(f): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Another Style Of Ritual In Nigeria Beware by Osama10(m): 3:52am On Jun 14, 2010
Na wa for these people self all this for money.
Re: Another Style Of Ritual In Nigeria Beware by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 15, 2010
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCARED OF GOING BACK HOME!

Like WDH! Really?
Re: Another Style Of Ritual In Nigeria Beware by iice(f): 4:19am On Jun 16, 2010
^^^LOL

So you're laying on the road. . .bleeding to death and have to reject help from strangers unless they are family or friends. . .either way you're good as dead. Na wah.

(1) (Reply)

Married Men And Marijuana / Why most first born lay wrong foundation / Faulty Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.