Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market (3298 Views)

Shops At Mokola-Oja Ibadan Razed By Fire (Photos) / Traders At Ladipo Market In Lagos Turn Man's Car To Mobile Shop During Repair / Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by ihitenansa: 6:04am On May 20, 2016
omenka:
Jonathan's loss has caused such chasm amongst some ethnic nationalities in this country it jus might be a useless venture trying to preach unity and peace. The comments on this thread are just heartbreaking.
try not to always string jonathan to evry news u hear.

That might just be the beginning of your healing.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by proeast(m): 6:06am On May 20, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:

Have shame small na. Burning shop at night is the most cowardly act ever
Those guys are shameless cowards, they were thoroughly beating to a pulp during the day only for them to retaliate by sneaking in at night to set fire on Igbo shops! what a shame!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by omenka(m): 6:11am On May 20, 2016
ihitenansa:
try not to always string jonathan to evry news u hear.

That might just be the beginning of your healing.
And this might be the beginning you finding "it" back. You aren't even anywhere close to beginning the "healing".

Bleep whoever thinks I shouldn't mention the Ineffectual Ogogoro Buffoon and Bleep the Clueless Ogogoro Buffoon himself also.

Nonsense.

Someone is talking about chances of national cohesion and all you care about is not mentioning the name of one miserable god you lot worship.

I say, Bleep him again.
Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by papparatzzi2013: 6:20am On May 20, 2016
The mystical fire burnt down 40 shops of the igbos without touching a single one of the Yorubas.

Lmaoooooooo.

That is surely the 8th wonder of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by EasternLeopard: 6:20am On May 20, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:
This was a revenge move by the people who felt that Ibo traders stabbing Yoruba trader and destroying other Yoruba trader's property won't go unretaliated.

Ibos aren't the only one in Lagos, so they shouldn't make themselves a nuisance to their host community. Their prideful and destructive behavior needs to be checked before Lagos becomes another Northern state. Yorubaland is peaceful and should remain peaceful.

scholes0
superstar1
whathaveidone

Substandard Sophisticated ones who couldn't boldly confront the enemy but had to result to hit and run tactics like scared foxes facing a pride of lion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by papparatzzi2013: 6:22am On May 20, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Substandard Sophisticated ones who couldn't boldly confront the enemy but had to result to hit and run tactics like scared foxes facing a pride of lion.

40 shops wiped out within a twinkle of an eye and you are still talking rubbish.

You better start contributing how you wil assist your kinsmen to relocate backed to Ariara market.

6 Likes

Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by EasternLeopard: 6:32am On May 20, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

40 shops wiped out within a twinkle of an eye and you are still talking rubbish.

You better start contributing how you wil assist your kinsmen to relocate backed to Ariara market.

Brave lions fight their enemies at day while coward foxes hit and run at night.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by newbornmacho(m): 6:47am On May 20, 2016
Yoruba cowardice never ceases to amaze me. So scared of your guest you have to attack him while he is asleep in your own house ... Men for that matter? And those bragging about it here don't feel any shame? I agree with those who say the Yoruba are very cowardly.
Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by papparatzzi2013: 6:57am On May 20, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Brave lions fight their enemies at day while coward foxes hit and run at night.

Effective and efficient lions always deal the deadliest blow on their enemies in the dead of the night.

4 Likes

Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by proeast(m): 8:23am On May 20, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:

Go and sit down. Stop looking for cheap consolation
That guy is the most shameless & gutless amongst them. What has the Japs bombing of pearl harbour got to do with their shameful cowardice?? The Hausas were ruthless at mile 12, the Igbos were brutal at Ladipo & next might be the Ijaws yet what the so called owner of the land could do is to run by day only to sneak in at night to set fire on shops?? Wtf, I have seen cowardice but these guys are on a totally different labrinth of shamelessness!!

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by ihitenansa: 9:05am On May 20, 2016
omenka:
And this might be the beginning you finding "it" back. You aren't even anywhere close to beginning the "healing".

Bleep whoever thinks I shouldn't mention the Ineffectual Ogogoro Buffoon and Bleep the Clueless Ogogoro Buffoon himself also.

Nonsense.

Someone is talking about chances of national cohesion and all you care about is not mentioning the name of one miserable god you lot worship.

I say, Bleep him again.

Quit hating,...

Jona has done his bit and has moved on

I don't like him either,..
But it will be miserable madness for one to keep seeing him in evrything ,including one's nightmares

I'l suggest u quit hating ...and watch ur health

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make Serious Money On Shopify In Nigeria Or Anywhere / Kia, Korean Auto Giant To Establish Assembly Plant In Nigeria / Why Entrepreneurs And Small Scale Business Fail In Nigeria– Tips For Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.