Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market (3299 Views)

Shops At Mokola-Oja Ibadan Razed By Fire (Photos) / Traders At Ladipo Market In Lagos Turn Man's Car To Mobile Shop During Repair / Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by Ogbuefi2020: 11:22pm On May 19, 2016
scholes0:

The ones that have been burnt and demolished since the beginning of the year, what have you cowards done about it?
Indirectly ko, short cutly ni.
Have shame small na. Burning shop at night is the most cowardly act ever

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by Ogbuefi2020: 11:23pm On May 19, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

Increase the price for Yorubas please, so that they can start buying from Yoruba traders. You're only spelling doom for yourself in Lagos.
See ya life? You depend on fire outbreak on igbo shop before yoruba shop can sell?

4 Likes

Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by scholes0(m): 11:25pm On May 19, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:

I find it funny that you take this cowardly act as a big deal. Watch how the traders move on like nothing happened and re-stock their shops

Myfriend keep quiet. Why won't you say I am taking it as a big deal, when your merchandise isn't among the ones burnt. Go say that to one of the 70 souls that will be wailing tonight, not me...lmao
You are probably not even in Nigeria.
Of course some will try and push drugs to Asia and Latin America to get some cash to then restock like they have always done anyways.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by scholes0(m): 11:27pm On May 19, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:

Go tell that to the Japanese that bombed pearl harbor in the dead of Night.
I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by Ogbuefi2020: 11:29pm On May 19, 2016
scholes0:

Myfriend keep quiet. Why won't you say I am taking it as a big deal, when your merchandise isn't among the ones burnt. Go say that to one of the 70 souls that will be wailing tonight, not me...lmao
You are probably not even in Nigeria.
Of course some will try and push drugs to Asia and Latin America to get some cash to then restock like they always have anyways.
Lol. Like I said nobody is moved by this cowardly act

3 Likes

Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by raumdeuter: 11:30pm On May 19, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by Ogbuefi2020: 11:30pm On May 19, 2016
scholes0:

Go tell that to the Japanese that bombed pearl harbor in the dead of Night.
I pity you.
Go and sit down. Stop looking for cheap consolation

3 Likes

Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by scholes0(m): 11:31pm On May 19, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:

Lol. Like I said nobody is moved by this cowardly act

Keep saying that to yourself, while your brothers will later cowardly come later to "Negotiate"
Anyways, I will have your time wella tomorrow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by raumdeuter: 11:37pm On May 19, 2016
scholes0:

Keep saying that to yourself, while your brothers will later cowardly come later to "Negotiate"
Anyways, I will have your time wella tomorrow.
prostrate as usual

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1003948_igbo_jpg28bd804326727bdeda36840c1a4b7765

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 19, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:
To some people, violence is bravery. Because Fulanis are violent, they're seen as more brave than Yorubas. Because Igbos are more aggressive, they're seen as more brave than Yorubas. No man has monopoly over violence or aggression. Any man can develop aggression and become violent overnight.

Let us remember than Yorubaland/SW is the most peaceful of all region. Let us do our bits to keep it that way. Let's not bring violence from other regions to the SW.

Funny funny. According to U.N South East is the most peaceful region in Nigeria. Grabbing another man's achievement is now a custom for the yoloba aka brown roofers.

3 Likes

Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by Fanyogoyogo: 11:57pm On May 19, 2016
Deatheater:

Funny funny. According to U.N South East is the most peaceful region in Nigeria. Grabbing another man's achievement is now a custom for the yoloba aka brown roofers.

No they didn't. Yorubaland is where you'll find several tribes living peacefully. Wherever you find Ibos with other ethnicity, you find them violently attacking other tribes.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 12:14am On May 20, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

No they didn't. Yorubaland is where you'll find several tribes living peacefully. Wherever you find Ibos with other ethnicity, you find them violently attacking other tribes.
I am sorry this is Lagos ibadan expressway news.

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.nigerianeye.com/2016/05/the-south-eastern-part-of-nigeria-is.html%3Fm%3D1&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj_uIDtoOfMAhUC2BoKHSyDDLUQFggQMAE&usg=AFQjCNFoOvVYDHViivWcLEyIy4r-xHIkvA
http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://businessdayonline.com/2016/05/undp-names-south-east-as-safest-place-to-live-in-nigeria/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj_uIDtoOfMAhUC2BoKHSyDDLUQFggWMAM&usg=AFQjCNH2ix3u073i8OqrymINfV1j07TlAQ

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.punchng.com/seast-safest-place-live-says-un/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj_uIDtoOfMAhUC2BoKHSyDDLUQFggNMAA&usg=AFQjCNHKxnTfXr4cfg9Gywp8IKtR0caBsw

I am sure they saw all that and still ranked s'east higher.

Next time quote me with real facts not the one you process from your anus. No offense.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by biergetrouveur: 12:19am On May 20, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:

The ever-present security personnel wont let the Yoruba boys treat the yeasterners fccck up in broad daylight.
That's why they choose the night option.
Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 2:11am On May 20, 2016
I pity those plank market people and those lock up shops on Lagos island.
I hope the igbos won't set one ablaze too
Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by scholes0(m): 5:37am On May 20, 2016
Ha... mods have cleaned up this thread.
Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by omenka(m): 5:44am On May 20, 2016
youngeagle:
Lagos State Government should fish out the culprits and deal with them,the hatred is getting out of hand,
Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by scholes0(m): 5:46am On May 20, 2016
Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by 9japride(m): 5:48am On May 20, 2016
I have good Yoruba friends but it seems most of those westerners are envious of Igbo success. Tomorrow those foolish ones will position themselves at the front row in church or mosque. Keep burning igbo shops and you think God will let you progress? Smh

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by omenka(m): 5:50am On May 20, 2016
Jonathan's loss has caused such chasm amongst some ethnic nationalities in this country it jus might be a useless venture trying to preach unity and peace. The comments on this thread are just heartbreaking.
Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by ariesbull: 5:52am On May 20, 2016
It had begun and I know Igbo must retaliate
Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by proeast(m): 6:00am On May 20, 2016
another fire sabotage against Igbos in Lagos?? When is this going to end? Well this & many others keep swelling the ranks of IPOB supporters & ultimately break-up will be the end result! Pls Igbos should start divesting from other parts of Nigeria & invest heavily in the East because what i'm seeing ahead doesnt appear well for Nigeria!!

3 Likes

Re: Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market by proeast(m): 6:02am On May 20, 2016
another fire sabotage against Igbos in Lagos? The perenial cowards have done their worst by nucturnally sneaking in to set fire on Ladipo!! When is this going to end? Well this & many others keep swelling the ranks of IPOB supporters & ultimately break-up will be the end result! Pls should start divesting from other parts of Nigeria & invest heavily in the East because what i'm seeing ahead doesnt appear well for Nigeria!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Pay Yourself From N50,000 And Above Using Your Mobile Device Or Laptop / Where Do They Buy That MTN Umbrella And Table For Phone Call? / Top 10 Construction Companies In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.