Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

The Short Story I Read: A Grieving By Kitty Boyes - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Short Story I Read: A Grieving By Kitty Boyes (615 Views)

I Read In The Bathroom - Dami Ajayi, Author Of A Woman's Body Is A Country / Number Of Novels I Read, And The Number Bought With My Money / A Must Read.. 'a Story Called Dilemma'..a Nightmare On My 2go Girlfriends Visit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Short Story I Read: A Grieving By Kitty Boyes by opson2016(m): 7:44am On May 20, 2016
This is a short story of five minutes written by Kitty Boyes.

A Grieving tells us the story of a mother, Denise, who is battling with emotional problem of her departed daughter, Jenny, who she'll NEVER see.

The art works, photos and other belongings of Jenny serve as reminder of Jenny's ingenuity of Jenny's brilliance when she's alive.

What does Denise, the mother do?
She needs to move on, though it's tough to forget the memory of a loved one who has died, Denise still has to move on.

She thinks packing the belongings of her daughter away will solve the problem.

Find out in this five minutes short story by Kitty Boyes

File: PDF
Size: 137kb
Price: Free

How to download this free ebook:

Type: ebookscafeng dot dot com on your favorite browser

and click on sitemap, you'd see what you're looking for

(1) (Reply)

The Vow - Chapter 1 Episode 2 / In Need Of An Ebook Designer / Anini Reloaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.