Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,863 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Sample Letter Of Recommendation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sample Letter Of Recommendation (8047 Views)

Got A Job On The Island,need Recommendation For Hostel / Why You Should Get A Recommendation Letter / Advice Me Please: After Getting A Letter Of Recommendation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sample Letter Of Recommendation by akin33(m): 9:39am On May 20, 2016
562 Banquest Street Fair Valley, AL 81356 September 28, 2004

To Whom It May Concern:

It is with great pleasure that I am recommending Rose Berdinger to you. I am the Head Sales Manager at Vacuums Plus and Rose has been under my supervision from November of 2000 to August of 2004 as a saleswoman.

Rose would be a great asset to any company. She is one of the brightest employees that I have ever had. She also has a great drive and passion for her work.

Rose is such a quick learner. Within her first two weeks at Vacuums Plus she had learned all the product names, their features, and how they work. It normally takes a new employee at least two months to get familiar with all the products that we sell.

Rose's drive has led her to great success at Vacuums Plus. She has had the honor of receiving the "Top Sales Person of the Month Award" ten times in her last year at Vacuums Plus,which is a feat that no employee has ever achieved here before.

I believe that Rose Berdinger will be an excellent fit for your company. Rose has been nothing short of an exemplary employee. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me at (555) 555-555 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

Sincerely,

Signature

XYZ Head Sales Manager

1 Like

Re: Sample Letter Of Recommendation by T4kbaba(m): 10:25am On May 20, 2016
Re: Sample Letter Of Recommendation by Athos99: 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
Thank you very much for this information!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lng Is Recruiting / FG To Check Hiring Of Expatriates In Place Of Nigerians / Judicial Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike January 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.