Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Discover How To Enhance Your Sexual Activeness&Boost Ur Sperm Quality Naturally - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Discover How To Enhance Your Sexual Activeness&Boost Ur Sperm Quality Naturally (4035 Views)

How Wearing Boxers Could Improve A Man's Sperm Count And Improve Sperm Quality / Food Dat Can Boost Ur Sperm Count Important Characteristics In Male Fertility / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discover How To Enhance Your Sexual Activeness&Boost Ur Sperm Quality Naturally by Qualityfreedom: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
Do you know that our heart play major role in our Sexual activities. So if the heart is not in a good shape the sexual health, our all natural product is very good to cardiovascular health. Visit: ngenjoyqualityfreedom.com/maca.html
Or
Call or chat: 08068094929
Re: Discover How To Enhance Your Sexual Activeness&Boost Ur Sperm Quality Naturally by Qualityfreedom: 6:36am On Sep 13, 2016
Good morning friends, I have been away for some time now. How are you doing? Like I said last time, that am here to help provide natural solution to some sexual related problems in men and women. My interest here is for the married because I don't support premarital sex.

I will expose you to know how a healthy heart will effect your sexual life. In my subsequent writing, I will tell you how a healthy heart contribute to a healthy sexual life.

To know more about our all natural products that correct Sexual related problems
Visit: www.ngenjoyqualityfreedom.com/maca.html
Or
Call/WhatsApp: 08068094929
Re: Discover How To Enhance Your Sexual Activeness&Boost Ur Sperm Quality Naturally by Qualityfreedom: 7:10am On Sep 19, 2016
Erectile dysfunction: A sign of heart disease

Good Morning friends
Hope you had a good night rest

I want to discuss Erectile dysfunction and
heart condition

The same process that creates heart disease
may also cause erectile dysfunction,

Erectile dysfunction — the inability to get and
keep an erection firm enough for sex — can be
an early warning sign of current or future heart
problems. Likewise, if you have heart disease,
getting the right treatment might help with
erectile dysfunction. Understand the connection
and what you can do about it.

How are erectile dysfunction and heart problems
linked?

In the past, the buildup of plaques in the arteries
of your body (atherosclerosis) was believed to be
the reason why erectile dysfunction often precedes
heart problems. The idea was that plaque buildup
reduces blood flow in the penis, making an erection
difficult.

However, experts now believe that erectile dysfunction
preceding heart problems is more often due to the
dysfunction of the inner lining of the blood vessels
(endothelium) and smooth muscle. Endothelial
dysfunction causes inadequate blood supply to the
heart and impaired blood flow to the penis, and aids
in the development of atherosclerosis.

To continue with this topic next time, look forward
to see you.

Click here for more info: www.ngenjoyqualityfreed.com/macapower.html

For Further Enquiries, Please call the number below:

Enjoy the rest of your day.

To Your Health And Wellness,
Health Educator and Reseacher
Nnaemeka Giginna

Pay on delivery in all the capital cities in
Nigeria. We can also delivery to about

150 countries within 7 working day
Re: Discover How To Enhance Your Sexual Activeness&Boost Ur Sperm Quality Naturally by Qualityfreedom: 7:11am On Oct 05, 2016
Good morning everyone, is been a while. Good to be with you again. Hope you all are doing well
Re: Discover How To Enhance Your Sexual Activeness&Boost Ur Sperm Quality Naturally by Qualityfreedom: 1:06am On Mar 02, 2017
Read this to see the power of the nature in bringing out the best in man

Click here to see

http://qualityfreedom..com.ng/2017/02/natural-solution-for-poor-performance.html

Re: Discover How To Enhance Your Sexual Activeness&Boost Ur Sperm Quality Naturally by Qualityfreedom: 9:01pm On May 01, 2017
Welcome back my friends.
Re: Discover How To Enhance Your Sexual Activeness&Boost Ur Sperm Quality Naturally by Qualityfreedom: 10:44pm On May 02, 2017
Do you know that watering sperm is a
sign low sperm count. A man with low
sperm count will find it difficult to
impregnate a woman.

if you have issue with low sperm count
our all natural solution is very effective in
handling it.

call or whatsapp +2348068094929
Re: Discover How To Enhance Your Sexual Activeness&Boost Ur Sperm Quality Naturally by Qualityfreedom: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2019
Ten Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction

Hope your day is going well.

A few days ago, one of the subscribers requested
that I write on the causes of Erectile Dysfunction
so that people can take precautionary and curative
measures.

Below is the answer to that question. I hope you
find this piece useful.

Here are 10 causes of Erectile Dysfunction :

1. Health Challenges

Many different health conditions can affect the
nerves, muscles, or blood flow that is needed to
have an erection. Diabetes, high blood pressure,
hardening of the arteries, spinal cord injuries, and
multiple sclerosis can contribute to ED. Surgery to
treat prostate or bladder problems can also affect
the nerves and blood vessels that control an erection.

2. Depression

The brain is an often-overlooked erogenous
zone. Sexual excitement starts in your head
and works its way down. Depression can
dampen your desire and can lead to erectile
dysfunction. Ironically, many of the drugs used
to treat depression can also suppress your sex
drive and make it harder to get an erection,
and they can cause a delay in your orgasm.

I will stop here for today, to be continue tomorrow

Click here to read more about the solution and other
health tips.

http://ourhealthwellness.com/
Re: Discover How To Enhance Your Sexual Activeness&Boost Ur Sperm Quality Naturally by Qualityfreedom: 9:42am On Jun 14, 2019
Do you have issue with Poor Sexual Performance, Diabetes, HBP, Arthritis and Prostate Enlargement. Or maybe you want to prevent these lifestyle diseases.

Click the below link

https:///2fsiOJy

Re: Discover How To Enhance Your Sexual Activeness&Boost Ur Sperm Quality Naturally by Qualityfreedom: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2019
This morning I want to start series, there is a need for us to understand what nutrition and diet can do to our overall health.

There is something we need to get right here. 90% of lifestyle diseases has connection with nutrition and diet. Addressing it from nutritional point of view will bring the lasting solution but this cannot happen overnight.

I want to place you on 3 months dietary plan to reorganize and reset your system.

The reason it seems so many things you have taken in the past is not working is because so many things need to be done.

96% of adults at the age of 48 and above may have issue with digestion, metabolism and eliminating process.

Nnaemeka
Health and wellness Coach
+2348134328000
www.ourwellnesspage.com
Re: Discover How To Enhance Your Sexual Activeness&Boost Ur Sperm Quality Naturally by Qualityfreedom: 6:23am On Jun 28, 2019
Good morning everyone, I want to show you how you can make your food your medicine, So that your medicine will not be your food.
Re: Discover How To Enhance Your Sexual Activeness&Boost Ur Sperm Quality Naturally by Qualityfreedom: 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Do you know that 3 in every 5 men above 40 years of age are having serious issue with poor sexual performance.

If care is not taking, in the next 10 years it will be 4 in every 5 men. Something need to be done and it must be very fast.

So many men have taken a lot of drugs and supplements but there is no solution to their problem.

Poor performance has strong connection with our diet. If you want to bring a lasting solution to your problems, you need to pay attention to your diet.

If you don't pay attention to your diet, nothing you can take that can give you a lasting solution to your problem.

I have carefully discussed 7 powerful vegetables. I prepared an ebook on how you can use them to prepare vegetables salad, if you can be taken it 2 or 3 times in a week. You will see the power of nature.

Tomorrow I will start discussing them one after the other.

If you want to request for the ebook, click the link below:

https:///2LsjZrw

Nnaemeka Giginna
Diet and nutrition Expert
08134328000/08116722033
www.ourwellnesspage.com
Re: Discover How To Enhance Your Sexual Activeness&Boost Ur Sperm Quality Naturally by Qualityfreedom: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2019
Eat your fruits and veggies

The World Health Organization recommends people eat a minimum of five servings of fruits and vegetables per day. However, 75 percent of men and women don’t get enough plant nutrients from their daily diets.
Re: Discover How To Enhance Your Sexual Activeness&Boost Ur Sperm Quality Naturally by Qualityfreedom: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2019
To increase your sexual performance, there are things you must do.

Click here: www.ourwellnesspage.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore / . / Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.