Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen (1822 Views)

Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election / Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee / CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by scully95: 12:57pm On May 20, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve7Kjrf1ZB4
Marine Le Pen claims that former US State Secretary Hillary Clinton is the most "dangerous" for France candidate in the race for the post of the president of the county as she has "gone hand in hand" with the US decisions that plunged the world into "chaos".

MOSCOW (Ooduarere) — Former US State Secretary Hillary Clinton is the most "dangerous" for France candidate in the race for the post of the president of the district as she has "gone hand in hand" with the US choices that dove the world into "tumult," France's National Front (FN) party leader Marine Le Pen said.

"There is a candidate who appears a lot more dangerous for France than the others — that's Hillary Clinton… this is a woman who has gone hand in hand with the full spectrum of American decisions which have plunged the world objectively into chaos, " Le Pen told the RT television channel in an interview released Friday.

Le Pen communicated her conviction that Clinton would proceed with this "dangerous policy, a strategy of contention, an approach of detainment of Europe in blinded Atlanticism, I think it's a danger for world peace."

The 2016 US presidential race will take place in November. Hillary Clinton is the leader of the Democratic Party, nearly took after by Senator Bernie Sanders. Business head honcho Donald Trump turned into the compelling Republican Party presidential applicant by winning in an avalanche triumph the primary decision in the US state of Indiana on May 3.

Le Pen: Clinton is the most ‘Dangerous’ US Presidential Candidate for France

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by Israel5(m): 1:49pm On May 20, 2016
She'l only mke history as ffp. Let Trump win nd ban muslims mke we see.
Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by Underground: 7:06pm On May 20, 2016
I agree with Madame Le Pen.

On a side note, this is the choice that awaits Muslims should Trump and Clinton emerge as the two standing contenders. Lol!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by Lucasbalo(m): 1:26am On May 21, 2016
scully95:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve7Kjrf1ZB4
Marine Le Pen claims that former US State Secretary Hillary Clinton is the most "dangerous" for France candidate in the race for the post of the president of the county as she has "gone hand in hand" with the US decisions that plunged the world into "chaos".

MOSCOW (Ooduarere) — Former US State Secretary Hillary Clinton is the most "dangerous" for France candidate in the race for the post of the president of the district as she has "gone hand in hand" with the US choices that dove the world into "tumult," France's National Front (FN) party leader Marine Le Pen said.

"There is a candidate who appears a lot more dangerous for France than the others — that's Hillary Clinton… this is a woman who has gone hand in hand with the full spectrum of American decisions which have plunged the world objectively into chaos, " Le Pen told the RT television channel in an interview released Friday.

Le Pen communicated her conviction that Clinton would proceed with this "dangerous policy, a strategy of contention, an approach of detainment of Europe in blinded Atlanticism, I think it's a danger for world peace."

The 2016 US presidential race will take place in November. Hillary Clinton is the leader of the Democratic Party, nearly took after by Senator Bernie Sanders. Business head honcho Donald Trump turned into the compelling Republican Party presidential applicant by winning in an avalanche triumph the primary decision in the US state of Indiana on May 3.

Le Pen: Clinton is the most ‘Dangerous’ US Presidential Candidate for France
I hate to get on your case but what you posted is a bunch of crap. Mary Le Pen is a white supremacist that will never win the French Presidency. Her father was the leader of the Racist National Front Party before he retired and Mary took over . It's a minority party that is not going anywhere in France. She has to support a fellow racist like trump. Few delegates of Trump are white supremacists and Stormtroopers. You align with KKK members like David Duke or racist like Rush Limbaugh, Micheal Savage and Sean Hannity or even Ted Nugget. You can google the names I mentioned since you google everything. By the way Google is an American invention and every fiber in your soul hates America. What an irony. Stay out of American politics because you have pathological hatred of America . Leave the politics of America to Americans whose lifes are affected. Stick with your Irumole and Nigeria for heaven's sake.

2 Likes

Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by scully95: 3:11am On May 21, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I hate to get on your case but what you posted is a bunch of crap. Mary Le Pen is a white supremacist that will never win the French Presidency. Her father was the leader of the Racist National Front Party before he retired and Mary took over . It's a minority party that is not going anywhere in France. She has to support a fellow racist like trump. Few delegates of Trump are white supremacists and Stormtroopers. You align with KKK members like David Duke or racist like Rush Limbaugh, Micheal Savage and Sean Hannity or even Ted Nugget. You can google the names I mentioned since you google everything. By the way Google is an American invention and every fiber in your soul hates America. What an irony. Stay out of American politics because you have pathological hatred of America . Leave the politics of America to Americans whose lifes are affected. Stick with your Irumole and Nigeria for heaven's sake.

Lol.. White supremacist lol of the century. What about Yellow supremacists ? Or even green supremacists ? I don't need to voice my opinion on this issue of who becomes next president of the Anglozionist Empire. I have said it before or let me just repeat it.

If Hilary becomes President which is the most evil out of all evils the World has known, it will only make the anglozionist Empire more vulnerable, make Russia, China and Iran stronger. Iran has been stronger since the same zionist supported Iraq against Iran and has since continued to be much stronger. Iran Today is stronger than Iran during the days Iraq invaded Iran.

Even your idealism of white supremacist is not as Evil as blood that Runs in Hilary Clinton not to talk of the rest Neocons or Zionists in the Anglozionist Empire. The begining of the Evil is usually the POTUS which is controled by the Evil empire. So you have hierarchy of Evils meanwhile Hilary will be the least. Sanders foreign policy will be pretty much like Obama. Infact carbon copy but would still apply sense.

Hilary has no sense and for this reason, what her husband did during his time is what we'll see and thiswill lead tototal defeat because Russia is fully ready this time. Write it down again. Russia is fully ready this time..

What are we even saying, just Hezbolar there in 2006 defeated Zionist isreal and you know what, most of the weapons used were Russians.

Donald Trump, nothing much will change except that he would pretty much do Business with Russia but not confrontational Hilary Clinton. It's in Clinton's family. How many people remember when Nigeria stood against the Anglozionist empire in Liberia ? It was the same Clinton's regime, Yugoslavia, Same Clinton's regime.. All the major wars were fought during Clinton and Obama combined. For this reason, they are the party of war just hiding. And last point nothing will change until the Zionist controled regime in U.S is changed.

So they are going to deceive some people about a female president which they know how to do best. Well that is their luck. Either Clinton, Donald Trump or Sanders, Nothing will change in African countries, they will continue the invade(Using Proxies/puppets/hybride war/4 generation war), attack/destroy (Pretext to taking out their Proxies..), conquer/Divide and rule strategy.

Meanwhile Russia has checkmated this in Eastern Europe and in Syria as we speak. A clinton will just be too desperate and is the reason the Zionists cotrolled regime wants her so badly.

In a war Russia has already won before it even started. I don't need to go into full details. Just checking the facts on ground and I give you example. The Zionist is just testing a new weapon known as David's sling to try to shoot down Isklander. Living in the past as usual and stuck in soviet era.

Second is the missile defense in Romania and Eastern Europe, also an asymetric measure will be put in place to counter the threat, meanwhile Russia is even much closser to the Zionists stolen land than the regime they control in the U.S.. You have S-400 that could shoot down anything that flies in central of the stolen land in Tel-aviv.

What's more, you have tactical iskander nuke capable missiles. Forget the rest, war is won within the first one month.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by Nobody: 6:20am On May 21, 2016
Lucasbalo:

By the way Google is an American invention and every fiber in your soul hates America. What an irony. Stay out of American politics because you have pathological hatred of America . Leave the politics of America to Americans whose lifes are affected. Stick with your Irumole and Nigeria for heaven's sake.

My money-doubling priend, you know, it is written in the Talmud (The Jews Holy Book grin) that “Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a goy (i.e a gentile or a non-jew)”

Since the Jews run Amerika and even the google boys (sergey brin & larry page) are jewish, then I suppose “we - the goys” can borrow from their law & use it against them. grin

Afterall, we are fighting a holy war which I call - Rise of The Planet of The Goyims. grin

And talking about the Talmud, my favourite statement is - Yashu’ (Jesus) is in Hell being boiled in hot excrement. (Gittin 57a). The excrement of Yahweh - stop stop, I'm gonna pee grin cheesy grin

Christians have really suffered at the hands of the same Jews they were brainwashed to always defend at the slightest provocation, and I thank my irunmoles for opening my eyes. grin

You can read more here grin : http://jewjewsjewish.org/site/mobile?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjewjewsjewish.org%2FPage_10.html#2982

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by Lucasbalo(m): 6:24am On May 21, 2016
Zoharariel:

My money-doubling priend, you know, it is written in the Talmud (The Jews Holy Book grin) that “Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a goy (i.e a gentile or a non-jew)”

Since the Jews run Amerika and even the google boys (sergey brin & larry page) are jewish, then I suppose “we - the goys” can borrow from their law & use it against them. grin

Afterall, we are fighting a holy war which I call - Rise of The Planet of The Goyims. grin

And talking about the Talmud, my favourite statement is - Yashu’ (Jesus) is in Hell being boiled in hot excrement. (Gittin 57a). The excrement of Yahweh - stop stop, I'm gonna pee grin cheesy grin

Christians have really suffered at the hands of the same Jews they were brainwashed to always defend at the slightest provocation, and I thank my irunmoles for opening my eyes. grin

You can read more here grin : http://jewjewsjewish.org/site/mobile?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjewjewsjewish.org%2FPage_10.html#2982
Crown Prince, go back to sleep. It's too early for you.
Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by Lucasbalo(m): 3:13pm On May 21, 2016
scully95:

Lol.. White supremacist lol of the century. What about Yellow supremacists ? Or even green supremacists ? I don't need to voice my opinion on this issue of who becomes next president of the Anglozionist Empire. I have said it before or let me just repeat it.

If Hilary becomes President which is the most evil out of all evils the World has known, it will only make the anglozionist Empire more vulnerable, make Russia, China and Iran stronger. Iran has been stronger since the same zionist supported Iraq against Iran and has since continued to be much stronger. Iran Today is stronger than Iran during the days Iraq invaded Iran.

Even your idealism of white supremacist is not as Evil as blood that Runs in Hilary Clinton not to talk of the rest Neocons or Zionists in the Anglozionist Empire. The begining of the Evil is usually the POTUS which is controled by the Evil empire. So you have hierarchy of Evils meanwhile Hilary will be the least. Sanders foreign policy will be pretty much like Obama. Infact carbon copy but would still apply sense.

Hilary has no sense and for this reason, what her husband did during his time is what we'll see and thiswill lead tototal defeat because Russia is fully ready this time. Write it down again. Russia is fully ready this time..

What are we even saying, just Hezbolar there in 2006 defeated Zionist isreal and you know what, most of the weapons used were Russians.

Donald Trump, nothing much will change except that he would pretty much do Business with Russia but not confrontational Hilary Clinton. It's in Clinton's family. How many people remember when Nigeria stood against the Anglozionist empire in Liberia ? It was the same Clinton's regime, Yugoslavia, Same Clinton's regime.. All the major wars were fought during Clinton and Obama combined. For this reason, they are the party of war just hiding. And last point nothing will change until the Zionist controled regime in U.S is changed.

So they are going to deceive some people about a female president which they know how to do best. Well that is their luck. Either Clinton, Donald Trump or Sanders, Nothing will change in African countries, they will continue the invade(Using Proxies/puppets/hybride war/4 generation war), attack/destroy (Pretext to taking out their Proxies..), conquer/Divide and rule strategy.

Meanwhile Russia has checkmated this in Eastern Europe and in Syria as we speak. A clinton will just be too desperate and is the reason the Zionists cotrolled regime wants her so badly.

In a war Russia has already won before it even started. I don't need to go into full details. Just checking the facts on ground and I give you example. The Zionist is just testing a new weapon known as David's sling to try to shoot down Isklander. Living in the past as usual and stuck in soviet era.

Second is the missile defense in Romania and Eastern Europe, also an asymetric measure will be put in place to counter the threat, meanwhile Russia is even much closser to the Zionists stolen land than the regime they control in the U.S.. You have S-400 that could shoot down anything that flies in central of the stolen land in Tel-aviv.

What's more, you have tactical iskander nuke capable missiles. Forget the rest, war is won within the first one month.
You put all these stuff together to impress your Hate America Club members. It doesn't impress me a bit. Look at my old posts and see how I am against the wars America got into. That's the disagreement I have with my fellow America loving buddies. So, don't come here and be hyperventilating over military superiority of one country over another. Have always been anti war unless America is attacked or about to be attacked. I almost lost two nephews of mine in Iraq and Afghanistan and that enforced my opposition to worthless wars. So, if you want to harp about war, you know the people you have to mention. About Zionist rant of yours, I always tell you it's meaningless because your venom is directed to the wrong quarters. I am not a Zionist and I don't look like a Jew. I don't have hatred for anyone and I don't even hate Russia and your beloved Putin. I have my hands full taken care of my wife and two girls in college. War chants is not my Apple Pie. I wish all you Jingoists witness war and your mind will change. I am strongly anti war but the American government disagrees with me on that. I am a member of a Peacenik group in Illinois. Your war thesis is not for me. It's for other war lovers on Nairaland.
Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by ValerianSteel(m): 6:29pm On May 21, 2016
Someone tell this Trump's French Surrogate to keep her nose in France and deal with ISIS springing up in her country.We will make our decision this november and that will be Hillary Rodham Clinton.She can strap herself to a rail gun once HRC is sworn in.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by scully95: 7:15pm On May 21, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You put all these stuff together to impress your Hate America Club members. It doesn't impress me a bit. Look at my old posts and see how I am against the wars America got into. That's the disagreement I have with my fellow America loving buddies. So, don't come here and be hyperventilating over military superiority of one country over another. Have always been anti war unless America is attacked or about to be attacked. I almost lost two nephews of mine in Iraq and Afghanistan and that enforced my opposition to worthless wars. So, if you want to harp about war, you know the people you have to mention. About Zionist rant of yours, I always tell you it's meaningless because your venom is directed to the wrong quarters. I am not a Zionist and I don't look like a Jew. I don't have hatred for anyone and I don't even hate Russia and your beloved Putin. I have my hands full taken care of my wife and two girls in college. War chants is not my Apple Pie. I wish all you Jingoists witness war and your mind will change. I am strongly anti war but the American government disagrees with me on that. I am a member of a Peacenik group in Illinois. Your war thesis is not for me. It's for other war lovers on Nairaland.

I have read this over and over again and the truth is there is nothing you can do to stop the war criminals from war. Again I don't need to repeat myselfall the time that this set of people I am always talking about are the 1%. Even as much as I detest war, but forget it when it comes, I have no choice other than to go all out to protect my Family, my people, my Nation and my Continent.

I have many people like you in the U.S that says the same thing, but they can't do anything to stop these war criminals. Again this has nothing to do with Military superiority. It's all connected and again when people believe too much in their propaganda, the result is what happened in 2006 Lebanon invasion that faced an ugly defeat by the Hezbolar. When the corrupt media establishment over propagandized the zionist soldiers and depict them as "super humans'. lol, we now know who the Super humans are in the military arenal or superiority.

U.S is known for this type of media propaganda and it's not today. Again who is controlling the media Establishment ? The same war criminals.
The U.S 'Gargantuan' Military Budget that the only meaningful threat it has is Peace. These are the criminals who has turn War to Business as usual selling junks they call arms.

Now what kind of sub-human would be doing such a thing in this 21st century ? Yes, the neocons, zionist, Anglozionist Empire and the simple truth is anyone who wants Peace to rain would have no Choice other than to be on the side of those fighting this terrible war criminals.

By just saying you hate war, does not change anything. It's just as saying you support it because you are backing someone like Hilary Clinton, a war wh0re criminal ?

What is the difference between saying you detest war and backing Hilary Clinton ?

That's hypocracy at the highest level.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by Lucasbalo(m): 8:42am On May 22, 2016
scully95:

I have read this over and over again and the truth is there is nothing you can do to stop the war criminals from war. Again I don't need to repeat myselfall the time that this set of people I am always talking about are the 1%. Even as much as I detest war, but forget it when it comes, I have no choice other than to go all out to protect my Family, my people, my Nation and my Continent.

I have many people like you in the U.S that says the same thing, but they can't do anything to stop these war criminals. Again this has nothing to do with Military superiority. It's all connected and again when people believe too much in their propaganda, the result is what happened in 2006 Lebanon invasion that faced an ugly defeat by the Hezbolar. When the corrupt media establishment over propagandized the zionist soldiers and depict them as "super humans'. lol, we now know who the Super humans are in the military arenal or superiority.

U.S is known for this type of media propaganda and it's not today. Again who is controlling the media Establishment ? The same war criminals.
The U.S 'Gargantuan' Military Budget that the only meaningful threat it has is Peace. These are the criminals who has turn War to Business as usual selling junks they call arms.

Now what kind of sub-human would be doing such a thing in this 21st century ? Yes, the neocons, zionist, Anglozionist Empire and the simple truth is anyone who wants Peace to rain would have no Choice other than to be on the side of those fighting this terrible war criminals.

By just saying you hate war, does not change anything. It's just as saying you support it because you are backing someone like Hilary Clinton, a war wh0re criminal ?

What is the difference between saying you detest war and backing Hilary Clinton ?

That's hypocracy at the highest level.
Obviously you don't know how things work politically in America. I backed Hillary not because of one issue. I am not a single issue voter. There are so many factors that comes into play before deciding who I vote for. There is no perfect candidate. Either Hillary or Trump will be the next president and I choose progress over a loud mouth bigot and a self promoting misogynistic circus barker. Tell me the hypocrisy in that.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by Lucasbalo(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Someone tell this Trump's French Surrogate to keep her nose in France and deal with ISIS springing up in her country.We will make our decision this november and that will be Hillary Rodham Clinton.She can strap herself to a rail gun once HRC is sworn in.
The lady Mary le Pen is an avowed racist like her father. You wonder how some people think to use a Subhuman mongrel just to discredit Hillary. This are the same guys that have all kind of problems being visited on them by their worthlessly corrupt and inept leadership but you will never see them utter a word. When it comes to America, they go into mental convulsions. I say to them, America wears their scorn like a badge of honor. They know the American embassy in Abuja or the consulate in Lagos. I dare any of them with enough gut to go their and take the American flag flying high down. The consequence will be bitter.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by scully95: 12:45pm On May 22, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Obviously you don't know how things work politically in America. I backed Hillary not because of one issue. I am not a single issue voter. There are so many factors that comes into play before deciding who I vote for. There is no perfect candidate. Either Hillary or Trump will be the next president and I choose progress over a loud mouth bigot and a self promoting misogynistic circus barker. Tell me the hypocrisy in that.

Lol.. Trust me I know how everything works with the leader of the Anglozionist Empire. I bet you are the one who do not know anything and being lied to constantly by the media establishment as Sanders confirmed it. What is the work of a super deligate ? Only in the anglo zoo they rig election officially and still proud of democrazy.

Officially Rigging election at maximum level is what is known as Super deligate. ( These crooks actually want to teach us Democrazy, Animal wan teach us human right like fela would say) If not Super Deligate, the lesser evil Sanders would surely constest the Presidential Election with Unpredictable Trump and would win with a landslide.

And last but not the least anyone you support are enemies of Nigeria. Existential enemies to Nigeria and Africa as whole so either of them are no good and for that reason, all things being equal as I have said above, they will continue to push for their agenda even though the facts on the ground speak otherwise (Meaning they can't achieve their goals in Nigeria) Meaning they have tried so many times but failed and still continue trying in Nigeria for example.

Even the Trump once said he would re-colonize all the African countries. In reality this is what the Anglozionist Empire has been doing all over the world which is leading to its fall and it's will eventually fall finally if Hilary wins. Check the past, all the empires that tried it fell.

For that reason, I careless who becomes the President as they are all evil. Now you only have lesser evil and atop all the evils, Hilary is number one.

The only major Evil that works with Donald Trump is that, he's very unpredicatle and that could be dangerious but which ever ways, will be countered. We all know what Hilary will do and she has been checkmated already.

That's just my point here.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by Lucasbalo(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2016
scully95:

Lol.. Trust me I know how everything works with the leader of the Anglozionist Empire. I bet you are the one who do not know anything and being lied to constantly by the media establishment as Sanders confirmed it. What is the work of a super deligate ? Only in the anglo zoo they rig election officially and still proud of democrazy.

Officially Rigging election at maximum level is what is known as Super deligate. ( These crooks actually want to teach us Democrazy, Animal wan teach us human right like fela would say) If not Super Deligate, the lesser evil Sanders would surely constest the Presidential Election with Unpredictable Trump and would win with a landslide.

And last but not the least anyone you support are enemies of Nigeria. Existential enemies to Nigeria and Africa as whole so either of them are no good and for that reason, all things being equal as I have said above, they will continue to push for their agenda even though the facts on the ground speak otherwise (Meaning they can't achieve their goals in Nigeria) Meaning they have tried so many times but failed and still continue trying in Nigeria for example.

Even the Trump once said he would re-colonize all the African countries. In reality this is what the Anglozionist Empire has been doing all over the world which is leading to its fall and it's will eventually fall finally if Hilary wins. Check the past, all the empires that tried it fell.

For that reason, I careless who becomes the President as they are all evil. Now you only have lesser evil and atop all the evils, Hilary is number one.

The only major Evil that works with Donald Trump is that, he's very unpredicatle and that could be dangerious but which ever ways, will be countered. We all know what Hilary will do and she has been checkmated already.

That's just my point here.
Irumole will cure you of your hatred. You put on bunch of gibberish and that's your 1st amendment right. Your hatred of America is legendary and hopefully you will find a cure for it. There is a US consulate not far from you in Lagos. Go there and register your grievances against the evil empire. Your rant on Nairaland will achieve nothing. Go to Travel Section on Nairaland and tell all those folks trying to get US visa how bad and Evil America is. Your rant is not for me because I have been living here for well over 3 decades. You don't care who becomes America president but you do talk about America all the time. Isn't that hypocrisy ?. Bottom line is that with all the venoms and vile things people like you say about America. She's not going anywhere and US will remain the Numero Uno in the comity of Nations. Damn proud to be a Yankee.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by ValerianSteel(m): 5:10pm On May 22, 2016
Lucasbalo:
The lady Mary le Pen is an avowed racist like her father. You wonder how some people think to use a Subhuman mongrel just to discredit Hillary. This are the same guys that have all kind of problems being visited on them by their worthlessly corrupt and inept leadership but you will never see them utter a word. When it comes to America, they go into mental convulsions. I say to them, America wears their scorn like a badge of honor. They know the American embassy in Abuja or the consulate in Lagos. I dare any of them with enough gut to go their and take the American flag flying high down. The consequence will be bitter.
Suddenly Trump has made the United States the ridicule of the world.Now just anybody thinks they have an opinion.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by scully95: 5:54pm On May 22, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Irumole will cure you of your hatred. You put on bunch of gibberish and that's your 1st amendment right. Your hatred of America is legendary and hopefully you will find a cure for it. There is a US consulate not far from you in Lagos. Go there and register your grievances against the evil empire. Your rant on Nairaland will achieve nothing. Go to Travel Section on Nairaland and tell all those folks trying to get US visa how bad and Evil America is. Your rant is not for me because I have been living here for well over 3 decades. You don't care who becomes America president but you do talk about America all the time. Isn't that hypocrisy ?. Bottom line is that with all the venoms and vile things people like you say about America. She's not going anywhere and US will remain the Numero Uno in the comity of Nations. Damn proud to be a Yankee.

Irumole already cured me and revealed to me this dangerious crooks and evils to humanity. Consult Ifa, Ifa would tell you the same thing that they are all evil running an evil empire that is about to collasp. This is not hate, this is reality. You keep saying hate hate hate. Even anyone that hates these kinds of people it's even too small self. Anything greater than hate ? These are sub-human, nonentity, neocons. Animals in human flesh. This is exactly what fela called them. "Animal wan teach us human right"

The facts are there. Check the facts Clinton's regime was a total problem that even forced Nigeria to say enough is enough and now you want to see a replay of the same regime. What you will get again is a total defeat for the Empire that only blows its trumpet. And again ordinary hezbolar there revealed this in 2006. Empty vessel ok.

Check the facts again and try to de-brainwash yourself troll. If there is anyone that is being a troll here, I would say you are number one toilet paid troll.

I have even gone underground to quickly vet you. You claim to be a Nigerian living in Chicago with a photo on your Profile that shows you live in a place where there is no light or a very poorly taken selfie with someone that does not even look what he claims.

2nd The twitter ID on your profile shows one Idiot troll like profile on twitter living in Utrecht in the Nederlands. Little did you know that I have lived in Nederlands before and know how they control the media there even with massive social media army trying to shape the public opinion over there on social media, comments section of blogs..

It can only work there but not on Nairaland. Before you delete it, see the photos bellow by yourself for confirmation.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by Lucasbalo(m): 6:13pm On May 22, 2016
[quote author=scully95 post=45869451]Obviously something is wrong upstairs with you. That's me and my baby daughter on that profile. For a sicko like you to doubt my indentity is a sign of mental retardation. I know at least five people on Nairaland that know me personally. I don't have to prove anything to a fool like you impugning my integrity. I was born in Lagos and grew up in Chicago with all my siblings. I live in Oak Park , Harlem/Chicago to be precise. The twitter account I discontinued a while aback is the one raising your blood pressure. I have people here that can vouch for my authenticity. I don't want to name names. I just sent money to someone's who needed a visa fee on Nairaland travel section on Friday. You are a loud mouth, subhuman mongrel who is not worth my time. Why don't you show your skunky face. What a piece of human debris that you are. Your hate Wii see you to early grave since you are dirt poor . Scam artist pretending to be a blogger. I hope you die in the poverty you were born in.

[/quopen]You are a dimwit. It's better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. I am the one on my Dp with my baby daughter. I am a married father of 3 young ladies and one just graduated from college and the other 2 are in college. Your diseased brain can't function beyond that of a second grader. I discontinue my twitter account less than 2 years ago and that's why you are foaming in the mouth. I put my picture with my baby girl and your medulla is convulsing. I am known to about six people here on Nairaland. I hate to say this but I just donated money to a guy on on Nairaland Travel section this past Friday. A worthless piece of human debris that have an IQ below par can come on Nairaland with your cheap made in China phone impugning my character. Why don't you show your Skunky face. Your hate will send you to early grave since you don't even have money to manage your blood pressure. I grew up in Uptown section of Chicago despite being born in Lagos. Read my posts to see all I have written. Anonymous on Nairaland mouthing off. Why don't you show your face for once you freaking blockhead.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by Lucasbalo(m): 6:34pm On May 22, 2016
scully95:

Irumole already cured me and revealed to me this dangerious crooks and evils to humanity. Consult Ifa, Ifa would tell you the same thing that they are all evil running an evil empire that is about to collasp. This is not hate, this is reality. You keep saying hate hate hate. Even anyone that hates these kinds of people it's even too small self. Anything greater than hate ? These are sub-human, nonentity, neocons. Animals in human flesh. This is exactly what fela called them. "Animal wan teach us human right"

The facts are there. Check the facts Clinton's regime was a total problem that even forced Nigeria to say enough is enough and now you want to see a replay of the same regime. What you will get again is a total defeat for the Empire that only blows its trumpet. And again ordinary hezbolar there revealed this in 2006. Empty vessel ok.

Check the facts again and try to de-brainwash yourself troll. If there is anyone that is being a troll here, I would say you are number one toilet paid troll.

I have even gone underground to quickly vet you. You claim to be a Nigerian living in Chicago with a photo on your Profile that shows you live in a place where there is no light or a very poorly taken selfie with someone that does not even look what he claims.

2nd The twitter ID on your profile shows one Idiot troll like profile on twitter living in Utrecht in the Nederlands. Little did you know that I have lived in Nederlands before and know how they control the media there even with massive social media army trying to shape the public opinion over there on social media, comments section of blogs..

It can only work there but not on Nairaland. Before you delete it, see the photos bellow by yourself for confirmation.
Obviously you are a sicko I thought you to be. I am on the Dp with my baby daughter. Show your ugly skunky face Mr anonymous. I know people that know me and couple of them have been to my crib in chitown and couple have been to my house in Lagos. You are a dimwit who doesn't even deserve my attention. Frustrated piece of human debris with an IQ below par.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by Lucasbalo(m): 6:48pm On May 22, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Suddenly Trump has made the United States the ridicule of the world.Now just anybody thinks they have an opinion.

Especially people that dwells in a hell hole that belief it's America's fault if they get bitten by mosquitoes and come down with malaria.
Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by stanech: 6:59pm On May 22, 2016
Obama's administration created the worst refugee crisis in history and clinton is cool with that. so yea I agree with the lady...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by scully95: 7:45pm On May 22, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Obviously you are a sicko I thought you to be. I am on the Dp with my baby daughter. Show your ugly skunky face Mr anonymous. I know people that know me and couple of them have been to my crib in chitown and couple have been to my house in Lagos. You are a dimwit who doesn't even deserve my attention. Frustrated piece of human debris with an IQ below par.

Lol.. O dun.. Paining his ass, your brainwash is not selling or propaganda. Only you know yourself and been to your crib in Utrent on Twitter, Chicago on Nairaland and Photo in probably some place where there is no light.

See it yourself nah, even your profile on Nairaland proves it. He's mad lol.. See it yourself now nah.

grin grin grin grin grin

Get a real, well paid job. How much do they pay you to even troll ? You don't even know how to troll. Supporting Hilary Clinton ? Lobatan !
Or you are a Yoruba Jew like your other Igbo brothers claiming jew?

Chicago on Nairaland, Utrecht on twitter hahahaha..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by ValerianSteel(m): 7:55pm On May 22, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Especially people that dwells in a hell hole that belief it's America's fault if they get bitten by mosquitoes and come down with malaria.
At the end of the day,they get free malaria medications supplied by the United States undecided

1 Like

Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by Lucasbalo(m): 8:17pm On May 22, 2016
scully95:

Lol.. O dun.. Paining his ass, your brainwash is not selling or propaganda. Only you know yourself and been to your crib in Utrent on Twitter, Chicago on Nairaland and Photo in probably some place where there is no light.

See it yourself nah, even your profile on Nairaland proves it. He's mad lol.. See it yourself now nah.

grin grin grin grin grin

Get a real, well paid job. How much do they pay you to even troll ? You don't even know how to troll. Supporting Hilary Clinton ? Lobatan !
Or you are a Yoruba Jew like your other Igbo brothers claiming jew?

Chicago on Nairaland, Utrecht on twitter hahahaha..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Like I said, I can refer you to people on Nairaland that I have encountered in real life. I have even donated to causes on Nairaland anonymously. Just send money to a guy who needs help to procure his student scholarship these past Friday. I don't want to mention any name. Just go to travel section and find out. With all your rants, you are still going to be miserable and poor.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by Lucasbalo(m): 8:18pm On May 22, 2016
ValerianSteel:
At the end of the day,they get free malaria medications supplied by the United States undecided
Gbam .
Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 22, 2016
ValerianSteel:

Ofcourse! Free Malaria, Polio & Tetanus vaccines laced with anti-fertility agents (HCG) just to depopulate & kill Africans. grin

https://vactruth.com/2014/12/10/tetanus-vaccines-cause-infertility/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by scully95: 2:31am On May 23, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Like I said, I can refer you to people on Nairaland that I have encountered in real life. I have even donated to causes on Nairaland anonymously. Just send money to a guy who needs help to procure his student scholarship these past Friday. I don't want to mention any name. Just go to travel section and find out. With all your rants, you are still going to be miserable and poor.

lol.. The more you lie, you forget you need another lie to back up the previous lies ? Again, I cant be argueing with you because you are too low really. Donated on Nairaland anonymously...and you still want someone to go to the donate section or travel section to confirm anonymous ? Your lie does not even make sense.

You are a fraud and a toilet paid troll. Your profiles speak for it. (compiling your lies) Utrent on Twitter with one fake photo of a foreigner and his photo on nairaland is someplace where there is no light. Again Living in Chicago on Nairaland, Utrent on Twitter. Now donated anonymously and still want people to confirm via the travel section that he donated anonymously.. Get your lies together, let them tally ok.

You are too low honestly. I won'treply you again on this thread because you are too low for me. I don't need to blow my trumpet on Nairaland because those that are doing do not make noise (e.g Russia in Syria) only those that are empty always blow their trumphets (e.g the Anglozionist Empire r(e)tarded coalision in Syria ) and you are an empty vessel for this reason I won't reply you again on this topic .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen by Lucasbalo(m): 3:25am On May 23, 2016
scully95:

lol.. The more you lie, you forget you need another lie to back up the previous lies ? Again, I cant be argueing with you because you are too low really. Donated on Nairaland anonymously...and you still want someone to go to the donate section or travel section to confirm anonymous ? Your lie does not even make sense.

You are a fraud and a toilet paid troll. Your profiles speak for it. (compiling your lies) Utrent on Twitter with one fake photo of a foreigner and his photo on nairaland is someplace where there is no light. Again Living in Chicago on Nairaland, Utrent on Twitter. Now donated anonymously and still want people to confirm via the travel section that he donated anonymously.. Get your lies together, let them tally ok.

You are too low honestly. I won'treply you again on this thread because you are too low for me. I don't need to blow my trumpet on Nairaland because those that are doing do not make noise (e.g Russia in Syria) only those that are empty always blow their trumphets (e.g the Anglozionist Empire r(e)tarded coalision in Syria ) and you are an empty vessel for this reason I won't reply you again on this topic .
You are a skunk and a brain stem. I hate to say this but you being a poor excuse for humanity doesn't mean everyone is a dirt bag like you. The one I donated last was this past Friday . The name of the guy was( DivineKid).He was given an admission to Michigan State University and I happened to see it and I volunteered my part. The money was deposited to the account of a lady by name (Ifyalways) and she acknowledged the receipt of the money in her account. Another witness is a lady named (NanaF). The three of us helped the guy out. ( TRAVEL SECTION, 2ND PAGE) .The two anonymous occasions were a lady with Tumor in her neck . I thought she was based in Ibadan and a lot of Nairalanders helped her out. The next one was a guy with a swollen tumor in his stomach about a year ago on the same Nairaland. For a worthless piece of human debris like you to call me a liar means your I Q is below par. You can't even show your ugly face. You call yourself a blogger but you are hiding your face. You are a freaking scam artist. Not everyone lives on $2 a day. Your anger came from the poverty that has destroyed your life and your worthless Irumole can't help you. Show your face skunk and I will be in Nigeria in Dec and let's hook up. Will even invite yo to my crib in Lagos. Child of hate that will eventually die with hate and unthinkable poverty. Any fair observer can check the three names I mentioned to confirm whether it is true or not. I know life is tough for you dwelling in a mosquitoes and rats infested dingy apartment in a Third world slum. You see that your worthless Irumole can't help you from your misery and poverty in life.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Photos From The Forest Fire That Killed 62 In Portugal. / Iranians Protests On The Streets To Avoid World War 3 (photos) / Steve Pieczenik: Absolutely Convinced That Gaddafi Is Alive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.