Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Any Known Treatment For Staphylococcus Bacteria Infection? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Known Treatment For Staphylococcus Bacteria Infection? (1199 Views)

My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) / How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free / Cure For Staphylococcus , Gonorrhea And Std (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Known Treatment For Staphylococcus Bacteria Infection? by Holywizard: 1:01pm On May 20, 2016
pls help a bro...
I ve bumbs on my private area and I was told it`s a bacterial infection. I ve been to a hospital and after treatment/injections de bumbs re still there. A woman told me dat it might be a result of staphylococcus bacteria infection.

Doctors in the forum...Is there any known medical solution for Staphylococcus infection? Pls help me out!!!

Moderators pls help me pass de message. Thanks!
Re: Any Known Treatment For Staphylococcus Bacteria Infection? by kossyablaze(m): 1:10pm On May 20, 2016
Simple... Take ciprofloxacin 500mg once daily for 7days.
Re: Any Known Treatment For Staphylococcus Bacteria Infection? by Israel5(m): 1:34pm On May 20, 2016
Are you ready to accept Jesus into your life as you flee from fornication? If yes then God will heal you.
Re: Any Known Treatment For Staphylococcus Bacteria Infection? by Israel5(m): 1:36pm On May 20, 2016
kossyablaze:
Simple... Take ciprofloxacin 500mg once daily for 7days.
what's simple abt curing an STD? You need Jesus!!
Re: Any Known Treatment For Staphylococcus Bacteria Infection? by kossyablaze(m): 1:54pm On May 20, 2016
Israel5:
what's simple abt curing an STD? You need Jesus!!
u r an illiterate wen it comes to the medical sphere. Now lemme teach u. Not all bacteria infections are gotn from std. Some can b as a result of out growth of body mucus, some a dirty toilet etc. Now who needs Jesus?
Re: Any Known Treatment For Staphylococcus Bacteria Infection? by Israel5(m): 2:04pm On May 20, 2016
kossyablaze:
u r an illiterate wen it comes to the medical sphere. Now lemme teach u. Not all bacteria infections are gotn from std. Some can b as a result of out growth of body mucus, some a dirty toilet etc. Now who needs Jesus?
you! Becos u shld knw tht a stdnt cnt knw mre than his teacher. Did Jesus nt tel u dat? Gues nt.
Re: Any Known Treatment For Staphylococcus Bacteria Infection? by ubcandid(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2016
Holywizard:
pls help a bro...
I ve bumbs on my private area and I was told it`s a bacterial infection. I ve been to a hospital and after treatment/injections de bumbs re still there. A woman told me dat it might be a result of staphylococcus bacteria infection.

Doctors in the forum...Is there any known medical solution for Staphylococcus infection? Pls help me out!!!

Moderators pls help me pass de mesage. Thanks!

did you run a culture test? urine or blood.
you should have been tested first before treatment.

DONT SELF MEDICATE. IF IT IS STAPH AND NOT HANDLED CAREFULLY IT CAN LEAD TO A STUBBORN RESISTANT ONE.

RUN A TEST FIRST!!!!
Re: Any Known Treatment For Staphylococcus Bacteria Infection? by Mentaremix(m): 5:44pm On May 20, 2016
Staph aureus is an highly infectious bacteria.It is very resistant to the modern antibiotics especially the known drugs for its treatment.It devastates the health of the sufferer and there are more than 27 known species of Staphylococcus aureus.

It is the commonest specie that has caused nightmare to men and women alike even children.It attacks all parts of the body and the toxins of Staphylococcus aureus are usually discharged into the blood of the sufferer devastating cells,tissues and organs of the body.It is known to resist high temperature and it is also able to thrive in this enviroment with the help of its outermost shell called b-lactamase which helps to resist most antibiotic drugs.It is also salt and heat resistance in the tropics.

ITS SYMPTOMS IN THE BODY OF THE AFFECTED PERSONS:

HEART: It attacks the heart of an individual.It gives rise to endocarditis i.e when the membrane lining of the heart is inflammed,heart valves and walls are also affected.

STOMACH:It gives rise to intragastric disorder such as diarhhea,cramps and enteritis with discharge of mucous stool which may be offensive.It causes loud noise in the stomach.

RESPIRATORY:It leads to persistent cough,inability to breath well and excruciating pains in the heart

BUCCAL CAVITY:It leads to odour,the mouth smell terribly no matter the number of times ine brushes the mouth

URINARY TRACT:When Staphylococcus aureus attacks the urinary tract it gives rise to biting or pricking feeling within the urinary tracts,inflammed bladder and frequent urination.It can also move up through the ureter and attack the kidney.It also leads to nephritis with pains all around the waist.It can cause pelvic inflammatory disease when neglected.

REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS:This has caused infertility in males and females due to it’s effect on the reproductive tracts.most infertility and miscarriage cases have been traced to Staphylococcus aureus infection.

MUSCULOSKELETAL ATTACK:If Staphylococcus aureus enters the muscles it begins to eat them up this can make the individual to complain of muscles pain(intramuscular attack) when it discharges its toxins into the blood poisoning take place called septicaemia and pyemic abscesses at this time the individual begins to feel crawling sensation all over the body .This also leads to heat in the sufferer’s body The body temperature may appear normal externally but inside the heat will be so much.This could lead to change of complexion and can make someone to look nauseating when it has attacked the bones and joints which makes these parts of the body to be aching.The movement of the individual may become impaired.It can also affect the knee,ankle,shoulder and hips of the sufferer all these could lead to stiffness and rigidity.Some people complain of pains in associated bones of the waist.Some people also complain of heaviness as if there is stone or block in their waist.This is due to sacro spondylitis.

SKIN: Staphylococcus aureus can lead to localized infection of skin wound,pimples and offensive body odour.

Check this link for more details and remedy for Staph Aureus infection:

http://www.rightdietplus.com/2015/07/symptoms-of-staphaureus-in-male-female.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help My Junior Mouth Suddenly Swollen Pix / Only 37% Bleed During First-time Sex...study / Is It Wrong To Shave The Hairs In Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.