Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

10 Excuses Call Centre Agents Use To Deceive Customers For Fraud Deductions - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Excuses Call Centre Agents Use To Deceive Customers For Fraud Deductions (21085 Views)

Col. Umar To Sue MTN Over Fraudulent Deductions / Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? / Why Would Our Network Providers Deceive Nigerians With Their Fake Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Excuses Call Centre Agents Use To Deceive Customers For Fraud Deductions by vickylincon(m): 6:56pm On May 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
I thought maybe ND or NCE is the minimum requirement
I don't think so. This one wey you don blast them here, if dem see your application... They won't even consider you
Re: 10 Excuses Call Centre Agents Use To Deceive Customers For Fraud Deductions by tosyne2much(m): 7:24pm On May 20, 2016
vickylincon:
I don't think so. This one wey you don blast them here, if dem see your application... They won't even consider you
Me sef no sure say dem fit ever consider me at all ooooo cheesy
Re: 10 Excuses Call Centre Agents Use To Deceive Customers For Fraud Deductions by ceaser: 7:54pm On May 20, 2016
Message from Glo and the reply.

Re: 10 Excuses Call Centre Agents Use To Deceive Customers For Fraud Deductions by tgbaskyofficial(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2016
The Op isn't totally right or wrong.

I'm a CCR, so I'll take exceptions to the phrase "All customer service representatives. " The fact that u have met with some unprofessional ones shouldn't make u conclude just like that.

Moreso, as much as u have no knowledge of the job, and the applications used for relevant queries, those "excuses" u highlighted are your school of thoughts.

If u have never had the experience of being a CCR, u shouldn't be quick to judge.
Re: 10 Excuses Call Centre Agents Use To Deceive Customers For Fraud Deductions by vickylincon(m): 8:29pm On May 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Me sef no sure say dem fit ever consider me at all ooooo cheesy
lol
Re: 10 Excuses Call Centre Agents Use To Deceive Customers For Fraud Deductions by temmyt20(m): 10:29pm On May 20, 2016
been a CCA, their are some protocol's/words/statement u av to follow/use, u guys will only understand if u ar in d system. some customer's don't even know CCR pick up to 150 cals a day. ur TL is on ur neck, customers ar on ur neck, u ar exhausted, u av to meet up wth parameters, can't go on break anytime cos there ar calls on queue.....its not as easy as u guys think. dis one will come, curse u, curse ur family, another one come, lie about a deduction dat never occurred on his line, ask for date, some tel u he can't make cals, u check, no credit on line.....in short, THUMBS UP TO ALL CCRs, especially inbound agents. Proud to b one.

1 Like

Re: 10 Excuses Call Centre Agents Use To Deceive Customers For Fraud Deductions by omega2128(m): 1:36am On May 21, 2016
WE, CCR FORGET YOU BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WE ARE GOING THROUGH,
Re: 10 Excuses Call Centre Agents Use To Deceive Customers For Fraud Deductions by ceaser: 7:12am On May 21, 2016
temmyt20:
some customer's don't even know CCR pick up to 150 cals a day. ur TL is on ur neck, customers ar on ur neck, u ar exhausted, u av to meet up wth parameters, can't go on break anytime cos there ar calls on queue.....its not as easy as u guys think. dis one will come, curse u, curse ur family, another one come, lie about a deduction dat never occurred on his line, ask for date, some tel u he can't make cals, u check, no credit on line...... Proud to b one.

Seriously, if a caller asks you out for a date, I think you shouldn't feel bad, especially if it isn't a prank call. You just may meet your soulmate thru the most unconventional means.

The popular notion is that female CSRs anywhere (like you see across the counter) are daintily dressed, pretty ladies that sway you with their lingo. I think guys fantasize being with such girls. Now you don't wanna puncture such notions, do you?
Re: 10 Excuses Call Centre Agents Use To Deceive Customers For Fraud Deductions by temmyt20(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2016
ceaser:

Seriously, if a caller asks you out for a date, I think you shouldn't feel bad, especially if it isn't a prank call. You just may meet your soulmate thru the most unconventional means.

The popular notion is that female CSRs anywhere (like you see across the counter) are daintily dressed, pretty ladies that sway you with their lingo. I think guys fantasize being with such girls. Now you don't wanna puncture such notions, do you?
nt date as in asking u out...i mean time and date of d day....though some customer's ar friendly, they may experience a drop on their line, they stil ask u hw ur day has been, ask about ur family, especially hausa customers(nt al of them though, but most ask) .... the first two questions they ask is, hw u dey, then, hw family
Re: 10 Excuses Call Centre Agents Use To Deceive Customers For Fraud Deductions by ceaser: 10:25am On May 29, 2016
temmyt20:
nt date as in asking u out...i mean time and date of d day....though some customer's ar friendly, they may experience a drop on their line, they stil ask u hw ur day has been, ask about ur family, especially hausa customers(nt al of them though, but most ask) .... the first two questions they ask is, hw u dey, then, hw family

Alright. I now get what you mean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You / Recharge ₦100 On MTN Pulse & Get Free ₦2000 For Call/sms & Data / How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.