Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Woman Advertise "Behind" On Facebook As "Sewage Tanker" For Public Hiring - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Woman Advertise "Behind" On Facebook As "Sewage Tanker" For Public Hiring (831 Views)

Advertise Your Products/services On Pedestrian Footbridges In Lagos & Anambra St / This Picture Was What I Saw On Facebook This Morning,.. / Ear Piece Make Me Mess For Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Advertise "Behind" On Facebook As "Sewage Tanker" For Public Hiring by castrokins(m): 2:26pm On May 20, 2016
I Logged Onto Facebook For The First Time Since Monday As I've Been Attending A Training All Week Until 12pm Today, And The First Thing I Saw Was This Lady Tagged As "people you may know".

She's Pictured In Her Profile Picture As What Seem To Be An Advert For Hiring Of Her Booty As Sewage Tanker.

Thought I Sway Your Mind A Lil Away From Those Propagandists In Aso Rock.

Re: Woman Advertise "Behind" On Facebook As "Sewage Tanker" For Public Hiring by Eddy2cute(m): 2:36pm On May 20, 2016
Op there is no connection between her yansh and the sewage tanker advert na undecided
Re: Woman Advertise "Behind" On Facebook As "Sewage Tanker" For Public Hiring by castrokins(m): 2:39pm On May 20, 2016
You Expected To See The Advert On Her Yansh? Ok...I Will Tell Her smiley

Eddy2cute:
Op there is no connection between her yansh and the sewage tanker advert na undecided
Re: Woman Advertise "Behind" On Facebook As "Sewage Tanker" For Public Hiring by Eddy2cute(m): 3:16pm On May 20, 2016
castrokins:
You Expected To See The Advert On Her Yansh? Ok...I Will Tell Her smiley

OK tell her and report back to me asap
Re: Woman Advertise "Behind" On Facebook As "Sewage Tanker" For Public Hiring by bobgem001(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2016
[size=13pt]i refused to laf[/size] tongue

(1) (Reply)

Coconut Rice / Agricultural Science Graduate / Ah D Vex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.