Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Ronke Shonde Laid To Rest In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Shonde Laid To Rest In Lagos (1095 Views)

Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé / Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed / Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronke Shonde Laid To Rest In Lagos by MedusaLamar: 5:26pm On May 20, 2016
Ronke Shonde, the mother of two who was attacked and allegedly killed by her husband, Lekan, has been laid to rest. She was buried today at Atan cemetery in Lagos. May her soul rest in peace Amen. SOURCE + HER PHOTOS http://stormng.ml/2016/05/20/ronke-shonde-laid-rest-lagos/

Re: Ronke Shonde Laid To Rest In Lagos by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 20, 2016

Re: Ronke Shonde Laid To Rest In Lagos by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 20, 2016
RIP cry
ladies do not hesitate to leave that man who raises his hands on you!! I have said my own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronke Shonde Laid To Rest In Lagos by Came: 5:39pm On May 20, 2016
Na wetin people go talk dey make people die in silence. Many women still dey manage beating in marriage .
Re: Ronke Shonde Laid To Rest In Lagos by mii4u(f): 6:12pm On May 20, 2016
If dem leave an abusive marriage, na we too go begin dey laff and stigmatise them. u can't pls everybody, though it is advisable to leave an abusive marriage. The pple in an abusive marriage needs thorough counselling so as to take a bold step.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronke Shonde Laid To Rest In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 7:26pm On May 20, 2016
Any woman putting up with abuse deserves it iF others opinion determines her decisions

(1) (Reply)

More Photos From The Nigerian Queen 2016 Camp / Mercy Aigbe Is A Blonde Bombshell As She Hosts TNT Fashion Show In America / Popular Gospel Music Artist, Frank Edwards Reveals Top Secrets Of His Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.