Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy (39183 Views)

The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" / 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 20, 2016
Great..
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by OreoPaschal(m): 6:51pm On May 20, 2016
crazymod:

No negative comment but if she is Hausa girl, east jungle men will spew rubbish............... I hope you people will look at mirror and judge yourselves one day.

You can not claim to be jews and children of dubious so called chuku Abiama and live in hates.
Product of pre-cum! ...Must you attach bigotry on your post?..Get a better life! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 20, 2016
crazymod:

No negative comment but if she is Hausa girl, east jungle men will spew rubbish............... I hope you people will look at mirror and judge yourselves one day.

You can not claim to be jews and children of dubious so called chuku Abiama and live in hates.
you are mad

1 Like

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by opius: 6:54pm On May 20, 2016
kossyablaze:
May Gods name be praised
Hw many gods.... There is only one GOD
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by PrinceAfo911(m): 6:55pm On May 20, 2016
Thank God
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by crazymod: 6:55pm On May 20, 2016
OreoPaschal:

Product of pre-cum! ...Must you attach bigotry on your post?..Get a better life! undecided

You people hate truth. im not surprise.

7 Likes

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by crazymod: 6:56pm On May 20, 2016
makapoda:
you are mad

Truth is bitter. You people hate truth. im not surprise.

5 Likes

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by Laveda(f): 7:03pm On May 20, 2016
crazymod:

This is true. sad

8 Likes

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by miqos02(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2016
hmmm
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by miqos02(m): 7:06pm On May 20, 2016
hmm
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by sanbell: 7:08pm On May 20, 2016
grin
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by sniperr007(m): 7:12pm On May 20, 2016
This woman is doin more than most Christians as regards warfare of the downtrodden.

God give her grace to carry on her good work
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by yinkus204(m): 7:18pm On May 20, 2016
Just look at hw the children frm the yeast keep quite but if this kind of act happen in the north u will see them shouting like a baby wh lost his mom breast

2 Likes

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by chubbygal(f): 7:25pm On May 20, 2016
Thank God
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by ledaman: 7:33pm On May 20, 2016
useless people if it was from northern part they would have started insult !

2 Likes

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by claremont(m): 7:34pm On May 20, 2016
Laveda:
So thirteen years girl don dey blow? shocked

I'm ashamed of her sad she's too small for that. undecided
The kind of comments I'm seeing here tho, none is even trying to scold her or something.

Thank God for safe delivery tho.

She is the victim here of sexual abuse, she is not the perpetrator.
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 20, 2016
I didn't even bother to read. This is a scam by the 5% south south people to tarnish the good image of Buhari's government. 95 percenters beware
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by calcal: 7:47pm On May 20, 2016
All this malams and yaribas that confiscated their God given resources should help out. wake up biafra!
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by Pyno30: 7:49pm On May 20, 2016
Handsome baby Boy
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by hajhud: 8:04pm On May 20, 2016
crazymod:

very gud, yawwaaa
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by Izuchukwu70: 8:05pm On May 20, 2016
yinkus204:
Just look at hw the children frm the yeast keep quite but if this kind of act happen in the north u will see them shouting like a baby wh lost his mom breast

As much as I hate to admit it. You are right and this thing happens everywhere. That girl needs protection and care.
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by deliveryboy: 8:07pm On May 20, 2016
Ekemini impregnated by SALISUUUUUUU!!! You would have seen famous hate filled online dragons spewing fire from the hell pit of their laptops, seems nobody remembers she's a minor anymore, I see people congratulating her, no one is calling for the man's arrest, no petitions to the state police commissioner talk more of the inspector general, nor traditional ruler involved, no pastors nor human rights groups seeking justice. For as long as we carry out selective justice, the country can not make a headway. In as much as I totally agree that leadership is a problem in this country, followership is worse. Nigerians are hypocrites, hate objectivity, bias, hateful......One of the characters of Arrow of god (chinua achebe) captain winterbottom noted that Africans will rather lie even if the truth will be in their favor.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by deliveryboy: 8:11pm On May 20, 2016
makapoda:
you are mad

it is you that is MAD, as if it's not true, Imagine the gairls name is Zainab from kano, e-generals would have launched their assaults. You are all fools.

2 Likes

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 20, 2016
Pedophilia in SS/SE? Mbanu, this must be APC conspiracy grin

1 Like

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by CioAngels(f): 8:12pm On May 20, 2016
Thank God for her safe delievery. Anja, david and team thank you, may God bless you all. May God in His infinite mercy hail ekemini totally. Ekemini should not go back to her parents so they will not harm her baby. I pray she is able to say who got her pregnant.
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by Goahead(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2016
Who impregnated her? angry

Do we also have pedophiles like Buhari down south
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by banme1(m): 8:16pm On May 20, 2016
crazymod:

u sure say no be ak00ki put that girl for family way?
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by gawu1: 8:25pm On May 20, 2016
deliveryboy:
Ekemini impregnated by Salisuuuuuuuuuuuu! you would have seen online dragons spewing fire from the pit of their laptops, seems nobody remembers she;s a minor anymore, I see people congratulating her, no one is calling for the man's arrest, no petitions to the state police commissioner talk more of the inspector general, nor traditional ruler involved, no pastors nor human rights groups seeking justice. For as long as we carry out selective justice, the country can not make a headway. One of the characters of Arrow of god (chinua achebe) captain winterbottom noted that Africans will rather lie even if the truth will be in their favour.
If that had happened in the north, you could imagine the headlines. Very soon some of them will troupe in and tag the news scam. It's now their habit to tag everything or news that does not favour their hearing scam.
Children of hate!

6 Likes

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 20, 2016
hmmm all i see is "we thank God", if the news is from the north it will be child abuse, keep hating while we keep ruling.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by Queengal: 8:28pm On May 20, 2016
Boys, make una the control una thing abeg
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by shamsuRana(m): 8:43pm On May 20, 2016
crazymod:

Must you remind the hypocrites,they are all ashamed to condemn their own.Congenital and sentimentality blind chumps.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? / Black Soot In Port Harcourt: People Are Dying Here - A Nairalander Cries Out / Conjoined Twins Born In Ganjuwa, Bauchi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.