Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy (39082 Views)

The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" / 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 20, 2016
Where are the human rights activist. If it's an hausa girl nw, tongue wld hv bn waging!

Later, they a 13 yr old is too young to gv birth.

2 Likes

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by deliveryboy: 9:17pm On May 20, 2016
Years back, while growing up in kaduna, I had Igbo friends, so naturally I had interest in their dialect but anytime I ask them what they meant by what they said, they kept quiet or worse stood up and left, summary, secrecy!!! They felt it was detrimental for other people to learn their dialect, and it's clannish. Fast forward today we have hausa and yoruba languages widespread all over the country because people spoke freely, nothing to hide about these languages. Today another form of secrecy being practiced. These people from this parts of the country will always cover their peoples' crimes and faults, they believe their kinsmen must not be seen in bad light so they make a hurricane and whirlwind over other people issues and cover theirs. In time to come, regions like the north would have been flogged with the cane of correction from these brothers of hate and they would get their societies right while the righteous ones who's people can not do wrong will keep their vices and continue to cover them in their well perfected secrecy.

4 Likes

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by demzylahot(m): 9:59pm On May 20, 2016
In the spirit of dakadda grin
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:37pm On May 20, 2016
you wouldda seen biased comments if only this news is from the north

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by trustdanalhaji(m): 11:16pm On May 20, 2016
Topccy007:
That implies she's just 13 years older than the baby. That's cool.
Congrats!
If na Hausa she b u will say Hausa people Akua. Right? Because u hates Hausa people. For m am very happy since she is alive thank God

1 Like

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 20, 2016
Tnx 2 God, job Weldone to the team. Nigeria government/politicians no go see dis, instead of dem 2 help the orphanage home/less privilege dey wll rather loot our money 2 abroad.
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by Spanner4(m): 11:25pm On May 20, 2016
crazymod:

No negative comment but if she is Hausa girl, east jungle men will spew rubbish............... I hope you people will look at mirror and judge yourselves one day.

You can not claim to be jews and children of dubious so called chuku Abiama and live in hates.

U need common sense indeed
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:44pm On May 20, 2016
Awwww such sweet innocence! cheesy
God bless this Anja lady jare.
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by MeAboki(m): 12:17am On May 21, 2016
deliveryboy:
Ekemini impregnated by SALISUUUUUUU!!! You would have seen famous hate filled online dragons spewing fire from the hell pit of their laptops, seems nobody remembers she's a minor anymore, I see people congratulating her, no one is calling for the man's arrest, no petitions to the state police commissioner talk more of the inspector general, nor traditional ruler involved, no pastors nor human rights groups seeking justice. For as long as we carry out selective justice, the country can not make a headway. In as much as I totally agree that leadership is a problem in this country, followership is worse. Nigerians are hypocrites, hate objectivity, bias, hateful......One of the characters of Arrow of god (chinua achebe) captain winterbottom noted that Africans will rather lie even if the truth will be in their favor.

Walahi, see how the hypocrites are silent.
Where is Ben Bruce, FFK, Tunde Bakare or condemnation of the the tribe, religion or region of the perpetrator of this heinous act - nowhere, nothing like that since its in their backyard.

I have taken a conscious decision never to allow them forget their bigotry by constantly reminding them of their double standards whenever I come across such cases.

deliveryboy:
Years back, while growing up in kaduna, I had Igbo friends, so naturally I had interest in their dialect but anytime I ask them what they meant by what they said, they kept quiet or worse stood up and left, summary, secrecy!!! They felt it was detrimental for other people to learn their dialect, and it's clannish. Fast forward today we have hausa and yoruba languages widespread all over the country because people spoke freely, nothing to hide about these languages. Today another form of secrecy being practiced. These people from this parts of the country will always cover their peoples' crimes and faults, they believe their kinsmen must not be seen in bad light so they make a hurricane and whirlwind over other people issues and cover theirs. In time to come, regions like the north would have been flogged with the cane of correction from these brothers of hate and they would get their societies right while the righteous ones who's people can not do wrong will keep their vices and continue to cover them in their well perfected secrecy.

@BOLD:

Yes quite true, in fact recent report on VVF show the incidence has shifted away from the north and it is ironically now highest in the SE, in particular Ebonyi State.

https://www.nairaland.com/2952864/ebonyi-tops-vvf-vaginal-fistula

1 Like

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by playtheblues(f): 3:49am On May 21, 2016
"Live in hates"

Your English teachers cheated you.

crazymod:

No negative comment but if she is Hausa girl, east jungle men will spew rubbish............... I hope you people will look at mirror and judge yourselves one day.

You can not claim to be jews and children of dubious so called chuku Abiama and live in hates.
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by crazymod: 4:09am On May 21, 2016
playtheblues:
"Live in hates"

Your English teachers cheated you.

I'm not your level. Igbos that change L to R have no right to judge my excellent English.

Diletor - director
Ragos - Lagos
London - Rondol
Bribe - Blibe
Love - Rove
Credit -Cledik
Cv - civik

Over sabi tribe.
You better go and start teaching your bush men how to pronounce English.

Even phyno have this shameful igbotic accent.

1 Like

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by moonnstar(f): 6:20am On May 21, 2016
Laveda:
So thirteen years girl don dey blow? shocked

I'm ashamed of her sad she's too small for that. undecided
The kind of comments I'm seeing here tho, none is even trying to scold her or something.

Thank God for safe delivery tho.
Did u know how she became pregnant?or didn't u she rescued in the topic?pls find out first,judge akuwe.
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by moonnstar(f): 6:20am On May 21, 2016
Laveda:

The kind of comments I'm seeing here tho, none is even trying to scold her or something.

Did u know how she became pregnant?or didn't u see rescued in the topic?pls find out first,judge akuwe.
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by 9jii(m): 6:26am On May 21, 2016
Delphi:
This is great. God is really using this lady to do wonders in this 'ignorant and wicked' entity- Nigeria.

Your pedophile brothers used her to do wonders. No blame God.

The more u hate Great 9ja the SADDER n miserable your Life remains.
9ja surpasses the life of the past haters and is surely see beyond yours
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by 9jii(m): 6:28am On May 21, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Awwww such sweet innocence! cheesy
God bless this Anja lady jare.
what about the guy who did the thing?
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by Abrakhan: 6:40am On May 21, 2016
The story is somehow incomplete. Where is/are the abductor/s? ...who is/are the suspect/s? ....and where did they discover the girl please. I wish both the baby and the little MOTHER full recovery.
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by playtheblues(f): 7:59am On May 21, 2016
Ha you using Hem Tee Hem line? Hai ham hasking because hai saw you the other day with hem tee hem and the sim card was looking veyi veyi beuyiful.

Hol these while hai thought you haa what you claimed to be, not knowing that you haa not. When haa you going to stop being clanish? Why turn eveyi thing to a tyaibal war?

You haa not hacting veyi well. I ope you know that hit his not good. Heniway suit yourself.

Hai ham hout of eaa.

Bye byother.

crazymod:

I'm not your level. Igbos that change L to R have no right to judge my excellent English.

Diletor - director
Ragos - Lagos
London - Rondol
Bribe - Blibe
Love - Rove
Credit -Cledik
Cv - civik

Over sabi tribe.

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by Naijacitizen(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2016
Let the headline change to be like "A Northerner Hausa Muslim Impregnate A Teenage Igbo girl" and the drummers of hate will come here to drum their drum beyond the volume controlling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by Fourwinds: 3:23pm On May 21, 2016
Laveda:

hmmmm... y girls dey find am difficult to understand dat some of their fellow female folks blow as early as 10 years....Some mother can even swear sometimes dat their girls are still virgins whereas one bobo dey for corner dey always narrow down dat valley....
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:00pm On May 23, 2016
9jii:

what about the guy who did the thing?
What's my own with the guy?
Are you expecting me to curse him or what? undecided
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by playtheblues(f): 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Phyno have or Phyno has?

I told you your English teachers cheated you.

Ha ham coming to your awse now. Ope you ave some hexpensive drinks for me hand my friends?
crazymod:

Diletor - director
Ragos - Lagos
London - Rondol
Bribe - Blibe
Love - Rove
Credit -Cledik
Cv - civik

Over sabi tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Common Reasons People Die In Their Sleep / Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths / 4-year-old Boy Calls 999 When His Mother Collapsed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.