Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work (65164 Views)

Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures / Father Meets His Biological Son First Time In 50 Years After DNA Test Confirm / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2016
And they're not........ brothers?
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by SuperSupremo(m): 10:04pm On May 20, 2016
makydebbie:
wow...i cant wait to meet my look alike too...
na me na

check the resemblance,u never noticed abi
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by itstpia8: 10:05pm On May 20, 2016
where's the resemblance?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by mysticwarrior(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by donkross1(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2016
Seriously I need to visit a doctor to test my eyes because honestly they don't look alike to me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by folks4luv(f): 10:05pm On May 20, 2016
delishpot:
They should go for DNA. Who knows if their mom had twins only for doctor to borrow one to another woman who was looking for a child
I think u should reduce the number of Nollywood n Bollywood movies u watch lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by godoluwa(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2016
makydebbie:
Im ryt here
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by amefi(m): 10:17pm On May 20, 2016
As far as i am concerned they do not look-alike at all. From shape of noses to lips and the dentitions. I now know why they lack forensic experts in Nigeria. They can't get things right. They just accuse anyone that comes their way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by gqboyy(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2016
dafuQ.....dad is gonna to Answer some questions
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 20, 2016
I strongly feel the guy on suit was my school set in Uniben... familiar face.
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by donfineboi: 10:27pm On May 20, 2016
So so copy copy. Most you guys copy and paste everything from linda ikeji?
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Olaoriginal(m): 10:28pm On May 20, 2016
I have seen someone exactly like myself in a movie. Each and everyone has at least two look-alike, d probability of meeting one is very small. It has nothing to do with mummy has question to answer smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by idu1(m): 10:29pm On May 20, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 20, 2016
that is his doppelganger mate. someone had sex, obviously.
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by MadCow1: 10:35pm On May 20, 2016
DNA test is necessary to find out if his father has been playing away match without PPE.. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2016
See them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by AAABBB123: 10:41pm On May 20, 2016
Their nose isnt the same...just saying...
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by dapraiz(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2016
err'one has a doppelganger
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by kechywillz(m): 10:47pm On May 20, 2016
Twins brother from another mother
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by BadIntentionz: 10:52pm On May 20, 2016
In this season of look alikes, can y'all gimme your opinions here

https://www.nairaland.com/3118139/tye-tribbetts-look-alike
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Rhea(f): 10:53pm On May 20, 2016
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Optimist1(m): 10:53pm On May 20, 2016
Only God knows the best for a man can tell not what he knows nothing about except to forge.
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by BadIntentionz: 10:53pm On May 20, 2016
Got my look alike too.... Tye Tribbett

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by georgementday(m): 10:58pm On May 20, 2016
Dnt pray to expirence smtin like this. I did some years back,it was unreal!,it was as if i was seeing my spirit,i ran while my homies were shouting 'Jesus!' 'Jesus!'.
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Missonas(f): 10:58pm On May 20, 2016
God really made us in pairs. The resemblance is very visible
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by famzynet: 10:58pm On May 20, 2016
amefi:
As far as i am concerned they do not look-alike at all. From shape of noses to lips and the dentitions. I now know why they lack forensic experts in Nigeria. They can't get things right. They just accuse anyone that comes their way.

Either You need to get your eyes examined or many people on naira land need to get their eyes examined. Me I see two identical twins posed in the picture.
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by sinebaba(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2016
makydebbie:
go to centre city #theflash
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by obafemee80(m): 11:02pm On May 20, 2016
Doppelganger
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by sinebaba(m): 11:02pm On May 20, 2016
radiokilla:
that is his doppelganger mate. someone had sex, obviously.
you too dey watch d flash
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 20, 2016
o boy! dis ones no b luk alike at all. Na same person, worst case b say them b twins. Luk alike ko, resemble ni. Mtchew!!
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 20, 2016
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelg%C3%A4nger

In fiction and folklore, a doppelgänger or doppelga(e)nger (/ˈdɒpᵊlˌɡɛŋə/ or /-ˌɡæŋə/; German: [ˈdɔpəlˌɡɛŋɐ] ( listen), literally "double-goer"wink is a look-alike or double of a living person, sometimes portrayed as a paranormal phenomenon, and in some traditions as a harbinger of bad luck. In other traditions and stories, they recognize your 'double-goer' as an evil twin.

The word doppelgänger is often used in a more general sense to describe any person who physically or behaviorally resembles another person

some pictures of celebrities and their doppelgangers
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by ehissi(m): 11:09pm On May 20, 2016
This is corruption........Make Buhari probe them mama.......... angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) / 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever / Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.