Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work (65033 Views)

Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures / Father Meets His Biological Son First Time In 50 Years After DNA Test Confirm / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by NovusHomo(m): 11:11pm On May 20, 2016
DNA testing on my mind. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by mohince(m): 11:16pm On May 20, 2016
CaroLyner:
you watch too many nollywood movies grin
Haaaa u nailed it, dat guy na mumu, no be everything for drama be tru
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Kassidy90(m): 11:17pm On May 20, 2016
The nose doesn't justified it
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Shym3xx: 11:24pm On May 20, 2016
They look alike just like white people think all people look like loool.

And like Shakira looks like Beyoncé and how every fat dark skinned black person with protruding belly and big beards looks like Rick Ross lol. Can't you lot see that they have different head shapes and one has dimples? Lol. Clowns.
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by ehix89(m): 11:31pm On May 20, 2016
this shape of face full everywr jare
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by RexTramadol1: 11:32pm On May 20, 2016
I said God let me meet my look-alike

God said "Relax, people will pray to look like you"

O ku gbigba adura!
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 20, 2016
It has happened to me once. Iv met someone who looks just like me. This happened at
Markinde Street around Mafoluku Oshodi Lagos in 1998. We stood and stared at each other for
more than 5 mins in total surprise because we were practically the same in appearance..the same
height, face, colour, stature, colour of eyes but he did not have something I have...my smile and my gap tooth grin grin

NB: I was tempted to ask my dad that day if he played any away match

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by yunglivochi(m): 11:49pm On May 20, 2016
undecided to me they ain't rilly alike ooo check d nose nd face properly?
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by no1madman(m): 12:01am On May 21, 2016
[quote author=Missonas post=45817081]God really made us in pairs. The resemblance is very visible[/quote
Dis God sef!
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Mayflowa(m): 12:35am On May 21, 2016
Justeenaleo:
Bearrrrrrrrrrrd kiss

So you love beard so much?
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by anyicash(m): 12:57am On May 21, 2016
delishpot:
They should go for DNA. Who knows if their mom had twins only for doctor to borrow one to another woman who was looking for a child
they can't be twins cos if you take a critical view at both, you will findout that one is slightly older than the other.
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by kaylex1994(m): 1:25am On May 21, 2016
delishpot:
They should go for DNA. Who knows if their mom had twins only for doctor to borrow one to another woman who was looking for a child

how be it...I believe their mother got lots of questions to answer
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by hizicque: 1:47am On May 21, 2016
Wow...... That's a look terrific look alike...... Hosaroh shocked

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by firstolalekan(m): 2:02am On May 21, 2016
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by gunpoint(m): 2:15am On May 21, 2016
Nixiepie:
both look like my friend seye......cute
Meanz a 3rd away match na grin
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Edunwa302(m): 2:16am On May 21, 2016
makydebbie:
wow...i cant wait to meet my look alike too...
Seriously I ve one for you
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by mamagee3(f): 2:26am On May 21, 2016
xtervaganza:
His father defo played away match
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by holaralph(m): 3:15am On May 21, 2016
Check their Pen Under the pant once it resemble. It means they are from the same mother...... LOLZZZZZZZZZ....... Small time some people will be shouting Daura President cause....... Because they are nothing but 1st batch of children of hate
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by holaralph(m): 3:19am On May 21, 2016
anyicash:
they can't be twins cos if you take a critical view at both, you will findout that one is slightly older than the other.
. I hope you aren't the Dr that deliver their mother lolzzzzz.
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by efjaysharon: 3:23am On May 21, 2016
see my own

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Nobody: 3:42am On May 21, 2016
He met his doppelganger
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by makydebbie(f): 3:46am On May 21, 2016
Edunwa302:
Seriously I ve one for you
really!!...dats nyc...from where?
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by makydebbie(f): 3:48am On May 21, 2016
godoluwa:
Im ryt here
we look alike?
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by makydebbie(f): 3:50am On May 21, 2016
SuperSupremo:
na me na

check the resemblance,u never noticed abi
i no see resemblance oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by SuperSupremo(m): 4:14am On May 21, 2016
[quote author=makydebbie post=45820110]i no see resemblance oo

wash your face well well

can't you clearly see me and you resemble husband and wife
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by makydebbie(f): 4:19am On May 21, 2016
[quote author=SuperSupremo post=45820231][/quote]lol...i just dey look you!..
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by SuperSupremo(m): 4:25am On May 21, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...i just dey look you!..
The more you look,the less you see
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by makydebbie(f): 4:30am On May 21, 2016
SuperSupremo:

The more you look,the less you see
i no still see anything!
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by SuperSupremo(m): 4:33am On May 21, 2016
makydebbie:
i no still see anything!
OK wait till you see yourself in my house telling me I married you so blah blah blah.....
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Anis1987: 4:50am On May 21, 2016
EFCC ur attention is needed to this matter
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by SuperSupremo(m): 4:51am On May 21, 2016
makydebbie:
i no still see anything!
u just dey wait till u find yourself in my house telling me I married you so blah blah blah.....
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Rajosh(m): 5:11am On May 21, 2016
the only difference I can spot is their noses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook / My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action / Happy Couple Celebrates 40years Of Being Together (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.