Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work (65042 Views)

Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures / Father Meets His Biological Son First Time In 50 Years After DNA Test Confirm / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by saintneo(m): 5:34am On May 21, 2016
Doppelgänger
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Labeebhabiby(m): 5:37am On May 21, 2016
CaroLyner:
you watch too many nollywood movies grin
phillipeans soap opera
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by swaggprofessor(m): 6:11am On May 21, 2016
delishpot:
They should go for DNA. Who knows if their mom had twins only for doctor to borrow one to another woman who was looki2ng for a child
2much naija films don dey worry you
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by isinno: 6:22am On May 21, 2016
I know one of them, But totally confused which is which I know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by godoluwa(m): 6:47am On May 21, 2016
makydebbie:
we look alike?
yes keh
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by AKMoney1(m): 6:59am On May 21, 2016
Justeenaleo:
Bearrrrrrrrrrrd kiss

I get am na wink
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Electroweb(m): 7:01am On May 21, 2016
Something fishy here. You need to ask questions oo,
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Iceberg3: 7:15am On May 21, 2016
Product of away match
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Smooyis(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2016
Is there similarities in their age and..... .. DNA asap
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:03am On May 21, 2016
he just found his missing twin brother and they are celebrating. cool and striking semblance though.
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:03am On May 21, 2016
[quote author=CaroLyner post=45808658]you watch too many nollywood movies grin [/quote
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Nobody: 8:14am On May 21, 2016
pardon my ignorance mate, if i may ask, what's the Flash?
sinebaba:
you too dey watch d flash
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by sinebaba(m): 8:16am On May 21, 2016
radiokilla:
pardon my ignorance mate, if i may ask, what's the Flash?
lol na season film grin
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by EmekaBlue(m): 8:20am On May 21, 2016
grin
georgementday:
Dnt pray to expirence smtin like this. I did some years back,it was unreal!,it was as if i was seeing my spirit,i ran while my homies were shouting 'Jesus!' 'Jesus!'.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by deeengr(m): 8:55am On May 21, 2016
delishpot:
They should go for DNA. Who knows if their mom had twins only for doctor to borrow one to another woman who was looking for a child
This is the result of too much nollywood
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Nobody: 10:34am On May 21, 2016
ok, i haven't watched it sire. however, i understand you do sell laptops. any chance that i can get an affordable one with long-lasting battery juice. it's grists to the mill of my business
sinebaba:
lol na season film grin
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by sinebaba(m): 10:39am On May 21, 2016
radiokilla:
ok, i haven't watched it sire. however, i understand you do sell laptops. any chance that i can get an affordable one with long-lasting battery juice. it's grists to the mill of my business
the least laptop have for sale now is 70k
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Nobody: 10:42am On May 21, 2016
brand new or used? and what laptop is that?
sinebaba:
the least laptop have for sale now is 70k
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by sinebaba(m): 10:44am On May 21, 2016
radiokilla:
brand new or used? and what laptop is that?
used HP envy 6

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Samzack(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2016
chimah3:
I need to find my look alike that owns a filing station that sells fuel cheap!! embarassed
Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by sahm4u2nv(m): 12:36pm On May 21, 2016
to everywhere I've being to, people always be like u resemble someone in fact it got to a time I was embarrassed, but now aint surprise anymore

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Edunwa302(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2016
makydebbie:
really!!...dats nyc...from where?
Nigeria Enugu precisely
Just pm you
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by delishpot: 11:55pm On May 21, 2016
swaggprofessor:
2much naija films don dey worry you

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by Nobody: 8:12am On May 22, 2016
They look alike handsomely.. smiley
Cute guyz ......
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work by davidif: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo / "Please, When Is School Resuming?" - Man Cries Out After His Kids Did This / Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.