Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen (29360 Views)

Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Fans Blast A Lady Who Mocked Caroline Danjuma For Marrying Pot Bellied Man / Fan Calls Tekno's Girlfriend 'OldMama', Tekno Humiliates Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Shym3xx: 8:40am On May 21, 2016
jujunaty:
So he cant eat moin moin without drcorating the place with a rolex, pen, etc beside it? This life sef... E still get people weh dey drink one bottle of drink weh cost pass all him watches and nobody dey even see am.

The guy is a clown loool.
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Mekurexx: 8:41am On May 21, 2016
I saw the whole bruhaha on twitter and I'm indeed surprised at this Freeze guy. Is he so loud-mouthed in person? People in entertainment industry are so unpredictable. I wonder wetin concern pen with moimoi. smh

1 Like

Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by olumalcolm(m): 8:46am On May 21, 2016
D gurl Bleep up cos of all yeyebrities wey dey social network,na yeye freeze she dey 4lw drag moin moin and d agbaya sef no hlp mata. If too much fresh air blow am,i knw say he go tlk am online. Bubu get sense pass am sef

1 Like

Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by stineb1: 8:47am On May 21, 2016
Freeze posted this story on his instagram as an endorsement of Mega Chiken's moi moi in order to assuage the bad mega chicken moi moi story posted online by a celebrity few weeks ago.
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by sixtus3606(m): 8:59am On May 21, 2016
ifyalways:
Is he a mega chicken ambassador or hoping to be one soon?

I see him trying to shade the actress who few days ago, claimed she bought a spoilt moi moi from mega chicken. . .
You're so on point, girl.
But now, the question is; why did he put that stuff(moon or whatever) amidst those jewelries!

The niccur just wan wash gullible ladies!!

#SocialMediaStunt

1 Like

Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by faites(f): 9:01am On May 21, 2016
greyce:
Why is he flaunting the pens and wristwatches abi did he keep them in d fridge too
Big-mouthed daddy undecided

Na wa oo. See how he arranged the watch, pen and co so we can see. Since he is flaunting them, then people have the right to assess them and pass judgement.

The guy is just a cheap attention seeker.
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by OneManLegion(m): 9:02am On May 21, 2016
Justeenaleo:
Freeze is just Foolish, talks a lot, not worthy to be called a man....or woman.
The girl's brows are on fleek, and nothing is wrong with the knuckles, his lines are dead,he should go play with his age mates.
Pussyassnigga.

Are you the girl?

In case you are, I hope you've learned?

Trolling nor be work, y'hear?
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by smite(m): 9:02am On May 21, 2016
greyce:
Why is he flaunting the pens and wristwatches abi did he keep them in d fridge too
Big-mouthed daddy undecided

and the dude don reach 40 years oo... still acting like under 19.
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by victorazy(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:
if he's insinuating that she's bleaching, then he needs help. those knuckles aren't results of bleaching.

the girl sef no try.

Na her mouth dey bite her
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Justeenaleo(f): 9:10am On May 21, 2016
OneManLegion:

Are you the girl?

In case you are, I hope you've learned?

Trolling nor be work, y'hear?
Are you freeze?
In case you are, I hope you've grown some brain?
Stupidity not be work, y'hear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by OneManLegion(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2016
Mekurexx:
I saw the whole bruhaha on twitter and I'm indeed surprised at this Freeze guy. Is he so loud-mouthed in person? People in entertainment industry are so unpredictable. I wonder wetin concern pen with moimoi. smh

But you nor wonder wetin concern the girl with Freeze's watches?

Must people comment on another person's life?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by popcykaylah(m): 9:13am On May 21, 2016
She go find trouble and she got brutaility of her life..t he guy finish her..see fingers like roasted boli

1 Like

Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by OneManLegion(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2016
Justeenaleo:
Are you freeze? In case you are, I hope you've grown some brain? Stupidity not be work, y'hear?
K.
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:16am On May 21, 2016
So many nairaland females hating on daddy freeze, must the girl comment. . . I sight some unknown dudes and babes calling him an attention seeking. He already has a million radio listeners attention while I doubt some of those calling him attention seeking have held a mic before
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Behira(f): 9:21am On May 21, 2016
kossyablaze:
wow bae! Na u b this
Na me oh.......Life on stage wink
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by kayClt(f): 9:25am On May 21, 2016
Some Piple will not shut up n mind dere bizness, dey tink say nah only dem get mouth to talk watin be fake n wat is not. She was served well.
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by xtervaganza(m): 9:38am On May 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:
if he's insinuating that she's bleaching, then he needs help. those knuckles aren't results of bleaching.

the girl sef no try.
he did very well to mock her

How can a fake person mock another person for being faje? Even when she has filtered herself out of her own picture

Some girls are just brain dead
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by slyrone(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2016
Justeenaleo:
The girl's brows are on fleek, and nothing is wrong with the knuckles, his lines are dead,he should go play with his age mates.
Pussyassnigga.
chai this girl wicked. so what should we call him amaphrodite ? lol.
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Nobody: 9:54am On May 21, 2016
Justeenaleo:
Pussyassnigga.

it's Cause and Effect simple, he doesn't need to be right about the bleaching, he just needs to make an insult that will stick. If she's prepared to dish out such statement then she must be ready to accept some consequence, you don't play around with fire expecting not to be burnt.
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Rotimi47: 9:58am On May 21, 2016
Everybody want to feel important. End of discussion.

If na you nko!
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by jojothaiv(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2016
Social media is steadily killing the art form....
Today is Davido, tomorrow is Freezer....
I'm tired of all this bullshits....
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by kayalla(f): 10:29am On May 21, 2016
him sef, na moi moi he wan show in the midst of all those things wey he display?
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by kenoz(m): 10:41am On May 21, 2016
Mtchew
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by peculyachi(f): 10:50am On May 21, 2016
Kiish:
e wooooo!! D guy finished the babe. Serves her right. grin grin grin grin

finish ke! those dry lines? abeg take a seat jor
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Tedassie(m): 10:52am On May 21, 2016
Raymie:
Celebrities and OAPs always looking for ways to flaunt their possessions. Who asked him about his own moimoi? The babe served him well.

And she's real cute too. wink
Nope. Freeze ROASTED her!
#nobe1st2costroubledeywin
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by peculyachi(f): 10:52am On May 21, 2016
Vectormike:

Is it your own? Should he be hiding it?

should he be showing the world his stuffx? let's ask dangote and bill gates
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by peculyachi(f): 10:54am On May 21, 2016
pcguru1:

it's Cause and Effect simple, he doesn't need to be right about the bleaching, he just needs to make an insult that will stick. If she's prepared to dish out such statement then she must be ready to accept some consequence, you don't play around with fire expecting not to be burnt.

what is you saying biko? what was the fire? and who was burnt?
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by chikachike86(m): 11:26am On May 21, 2016
bigx:
Dude is such a child
Na why him wife de beat am.
I've had darker knuckles from childbirth, them bleach me for belle?

If him beat his wife na una go still shout WIFE BEATER. So its a cool thing for a woman to abuse a man. Talk of double standard and hypocrisy. Moreover wetin concern the gbaza queen with Freeze moi moi?
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Vectormike(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2016
peculyachi:

should he be showing the world his stuffx? let's ask dangote and bill gates

That's his way of life na..
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by ariyoola(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2016
kossyablaze:
lolzzzz true talk
.... lol dis really funny tho
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Jacko1(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2016
Freeze when you reading about stuff

Take time read newspaper.... Not blogs blogs

Stop eating moin moin from plastics

Na cancer oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Looking Pretty In Cute Selfie Photos / Eedris Abdulkareem Insults Cossy Orjiakor On Twitter / Rita Dominic's Outfit For Multichoice Welcome Dinner At Mauritius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.