Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,005 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen (29352 Views)

Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Fans Blast A Lady Who Mocked Caroline Danjuma For Marrying Pot Bellied Man / Fan Calls Tekno's Girlfriend 'OldMama', Tekno Humiliates Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Nobody: 5:53am On May 21, 2016
Michellla:
lame lines.
nothing wrong with her eyebrow.
Absolutely nothing!! embarassed undecided
Daddy Freeze is a big baby!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Barselonia(m): 7:16am On May 21, 2016
Michellla:
lame lines. nothing wrong with her eyebrow.
Nothing worry But it's not authentic , not original
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Vectormike(m): 7:16am On May 21, 2016
greyce:
Why is he flaunting the pens and wristwatches abi did he keep them in d fridge too
Big-mouthed daddy undecided

Is it your own? Should he be hiding it?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by kwynette(f): 7:17am On May 21, 2016
Is this freeze guy not too old for this nonsense he's doing? A 40yr old man talking like a mad village girl, I sha pity the woman living with him
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Vectormike(m): 7:18am On May 21, 2016
Michellla:
Nothing wrong with the watch & pen too.
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Vectormike(m): 7:20am On May 21, 2016
Destined2win:
Freeze is just something else. Now I see why his ex wife was bullying him. Because he wanted to snap moin moin, he added jewelries and other 'expensive' stuff in the background just to subtly show them off.

Very dumb kid

How does it disturb you na?
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Zidjay(f): 7:21am On May 21, 2016
Big mouthed freeze! Wack lines! Must he show off his silly collections? Who he do Epp sef.. Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by bigx(m): 7:22am On May 21, 2016
Dude is such a child
Na why him wife de beat am.
I've had darker knuckles from childbirth, them bleach me for belle?

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Vectormike(m): 7:23am On May 21, 2016
You Nigerians will not leave celebrities alone.. They didn't disturb you with their life na, live your life by yourself.
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by repogirl(f): 7:27am On May 21, 2016
His argument is weaker than watery akamu. smiley
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by symbianDON(m): 7:30am On May 21, 2016
chaaiii!! and I hear say this freeze don reach 40 o! posting moimoi and wristwatches on instagram like davido.....a 40year old man....na wa o.
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Jennifer89(f): 7:33am On May 21, 2016
see her mouth seff.
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by adodofemi(m): 7:36am On May 21, 2016
new package in town. to eat moin moin you've got to eat it with a pen, wristwatch and bracelet. Haba, freeze is a kidult for sure.
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by graphiti: 7:38am On May 21, 2016
LesbianBoy:

You can't just please Nigerians ahn ahn! He beats a woman, una go yab am.... "See him he is not ashamed woman beater", now na woman beat am, una still dey yab am! I mean, what is "strong" with all of you? angry

AS in.... I taya.
U can't plz za world.
Mosquito bite u, dey see u as a weakling ; u come bite mosquito, they see u as insane

#which~levos~nah?
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Lexusgs430: 7:40am On May 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:
if he's insinuating that she's bleaching, then he needs help. those knuckles aren't results of bleaching.

the girl sef no try.

She needs to prove her complexion is not a matter of bleaching (by showing us the middle line between the cracks of her ass) and her eyes brown are not hers and her boobs, nah packaging (not forgetting padded yansh)!!!!
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by wollexie1106: 7:41am On May 21, 2016
This is what you get when you insult elders...[size=8pt][/size] grin grin

Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by graphiti: 7:42am On May 21, 2016
repogirl:
His argument is weaker than watery akamu. smiley

What's ds 1 sayin?

Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by dhesire(m): 7:44am On May 21, 2016
Freeze is as clueless as dis man.....

1 Like

Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by prof800(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2016
I said it. You can know a foolish girl by just merely looking at her in 2 seconds.
grin grin
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by JOYOSITA(f): 7:47am On May 21, 2016
Dunno yet I don't like that man.
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by hustla(m): 7:48am On May 21, 2016
So because he wan snap ordinary moin moin, he put
Bang and Olufsen head phones I think
Rolex watch
Vertu phone
And some other 2 things.. Ordinary moin moin o. Smh wetin make Dangote come do

I think he's just a very immature, low self esteem crippled retard who wants to show off

1 Like

Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by firstolalekan(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2016
Justeenaleo:
Freeze is just Foolish, talks a lot, not worthy to be called a man....or woman.
The girl's brows are on fleek, and nothing is wrong with the knuckles, his lines are dead,he should go play with his age mates.
Pussyassnigga.
grin grin
kiss kiss
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by folks4luv(f): 7:57am On May 21, 2016
Destined2win:
Freeze is just something else. Now I see why his ex wife was bullying him. Because he wanted to snap moin moin, he added jewelries and other 'expensive' stuff in the background just to subtly show them off.

Very dumb kid
u took d words right outta my mouth, esp d second sentence. guy should grow up
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by magicminister: 7:57am On May 21, 2016
Broke boy freeze. Na only online Hin muscle end.
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by ledaman: 7:59am On May 21, 2016
Naija babe with fish brain! pray to Baba to bless your hustle instead of getting jealous
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by ifeanyi83(m): 8:00am On May 21, 2016
Very childish attitude...
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by stevecantrell: 8:14am On May 21, 2016
No comment.
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Ibime(m): 8:15am On May 21, 2016
Freeze is immature. Why tell us you are eating moinmoin when you are only trying to show off your jewelry
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Nobody: 8:18am On May 21, 2016
Michellla:
Nothing wrong with her knuckles too
He is pained
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by jujunaty(m): 8:27am On May 21, 2016
So he cant eat moin moin without drcorating the place with a rolex, pen, etc beside it? This life sef... E still get people weh dey drink one bottle of drink weh cost pass all him watches and nobody dey even see am.
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by peterDiamond(m): 8:32am On May 21, 2016
Daddy Freeze though, will hurl insults to people from Monday to Saturday and then be forming sanctimonious on radio on a Sunday morning it just doesn't augur well..Be Like Jesus for once..let it go

1 Like

Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Shym3xx: 8:39am On May 21, 2016
Loool.

Why did he post two rollies with the food? Is he trying to eat them as well?

Naij folks and fake big man...always trying to show off. The same Rolex mandem have rinsed and a lot of folks had in their teens smh. If you are balling - show us some APs, not pre-owned rollies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Candlelight Service Of DJ Olu Abiodun (Photos) / #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 / Mr Patrick Buys A New SUV (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.