Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen (29359 Views)

Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Fans Blast A Lady Who Mocked Caroline Danjuma For Marrying Pot Bellied Man / Fan Calls Tekno's Girlfriend 'OldMama', Tekno Humiliates Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 21, 2016
peculyachi:

what is you saying biko? what was the fire? and who was burnt?

It's self-explanatory , besides not defending just explaining. you don't expect to insult someone and the person will be quiet especially on such platform.
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Theozil(m): 12:03pm On May 21, 2016
LMFAO. Aah... Daddy Freeze with zero chill. #ChatShitGetFreezed
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by AprokoNaija: 12:04pm On May 21, 2016
Freeze with a bad mouth... That was how he attacked me on Twitter the Katherine time... Thank God he dey come Mega Chicken con buy moinmoin, make I go wait for her for ikota/VGC
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by AprokoNaija: 12:05pm On May 21, 2016
Freeze with a bad mouth... That was how he attacked me on Twitter the other time... Thank God he dey come Mega Chicken con buy moinmoin, make I go wait for him for ikota/VGC
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by kossyablaze(m): 12:30pm On May 21, 2016
Behira:
Na me oh.......Life on stage wink
lol u r more pretty now

1 Like

Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by peculyachi(f): 12:42pm On May 21, 2016
pcguru1:

It's self-explanatory , besides not defending just explaining. you don't expect to insult someone and the person will be quiet especially on such platform.

have u seen matured celebrities with class? they Dnt respond to insults on such platform or better still dey respond with class. .
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by willibounce1(m): 1:00pm On May 21, 2016
The girl looks good and her knuckles are not black. She should mind her biz next time.
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by baslone: 1:03pm On May 21, 2016
Checked86:
Give me the girl and Freeze, I will choose the girl over freeze and his wrist watch, pen and moin moin. Freeze is a kidult. Just because u want to snap your food you went and packed all your property for Nigerians to see.

That right there is a Rolex date-just Presidential. Cost nothing less than 25k USD. I am sure that is why he is flunting it.

People are different sha ooo but for me Let's be real: I will not choose a strange girl over that piece. 

I mad?

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by sweatlana: 1:05pm On May 21, 2016
kossyablaze:
I hate dat silly guy wey woman dey beat
Lol where u see woman beat am?
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by bigx(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2016
chikachike86:

If him beat his wife na una go still shout WIFE BEATER. So its a cool thing for a woman to abuse a man. Talk of double standard and hypocrisy. Moreover wetin concern the gbaza queen with Freeze moi moi?

A woman abuses you? Why so emotional?
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Timbuktu14(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2016
baslone:

That right there is a Rolex date-just Presidential. Cost nothing less than 25k USD. I am sure that is why he is flunting it.

People are different sha ooo but for me Let's be real: I will not choose a strange girl over that piece.

I mad?
OMG! cheesy cheesy
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by teaser101: 2:10pm On May 21, 2016
There is nothing wrong with the lady freezer jst trying too hard to get bck at her long his
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Stanley08(m): 4:02pm On May 21, 2016
Agbgift:
This girl just use hand buy trouble?

She no even reach market. Na online she buy the trouble.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Felitsa187(f): 4:15pm On May 21, 2016
dangotesmummy:
The girl deserves the insults. If she knew She didn't have anything reasonable to say she didn't have to type that. It serves her right.next time Other trolls will know who to do cyber bullying with

Ibadan eyes Brown girl tongue tongue tongue grin tongue
So how is wat she sed unreasonable now? So someone doesn't hav d ryt to speak their mind again?
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by ehissi(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2016
Michellla:
lame lines.
nothing wrong with her eyebrow.

No be she elect herself as "fake detector". angry

"Fake detector" with "Original Eyebrow". tongue

Are those her real eyebrows!!?? Wait ooooooh.............................Or are your also carrying "eyes brown" about!!?? grin
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Liljeez(m): 9:00pm On May 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:
if he's insinuating that she's bleaching, then he needs help. those knuckles aren't results of bleaching.

the girl sef no try.
Hi.....does ur pm work??.....i really wanna tlk to you
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 21, 2016
Liljeez:
Hi.....does ur pm work??.....i really wanna tlk to you

I don't reply PMs.
what do you wanna talk to me about?
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Liljeez(m): 10:05pm On May 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:

I don't reply PMs.
what do you wanna talk to me about?
Didnt rili want to say it here......but...

It might seem pretty awkward.....geez,wah am i saying,of course it's gonna be awkward,I just like you so much...lyk im so into yhu.....might sound funny but i'm like ur personal stalker on NL.....i just couldn't help it anymore.....i had to find a way tell yhu..

I just hope i've made sense to you
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Emodeee: 10:34pm On May 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:

I don't reply PMs. what do you wanna talk to me about?
why?
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Emodeee: 10:36pm On May 21, 2016
Liljeez:

It might seem pretty awkward.....geez,wah am i saying,of course it's gonna be awkward,I just like you so much...lyk im so into yhu.....might sound funny but i'm like ur personal stalker on NL.....i just couldn't help it anymore.....i had to find a way tell yhu..

pvssy niggercheesy. You should do dat in private not a public place like dis.
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Liljeez(m): 11:03pm On May 21, 2016
Emodeee:

pvssy niggercheesy. You should do dat in private not a public place like dis.
Couldn't you just scroll up and read what led to this? Please do and stop being ignorant
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Emodeee: 11:47pm On May 21, 2016
Liljeez:
Couldn't you just scroll up and read what led to this? Please do and stop being ignorant

i did. The girl nvr tell you say she nor go reply your pm na. She is the cocky type, yeah, i know that but she could give you the privilege of replying your pm. U suppose don chill. The girl wey you dey do pvssy nigger for, one guy dey kiss her for public. U just made her feel on top of the world. Like say she fine sef. Saucy girl.
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Liljeez(m): 11:50pm On May 21, 2016
Emodeee:

i did. The girl nvr tell you say she nor go reply your pm na. She is the cocky type, yeah, i know that but she could give you the privilege of replying your pm. U suppose don chill. The girl wey you dey do pvssy nigger for, one guy dey kiss her for public. U just made her feel on top of the world. Like say she fine sef. Saucy girl.
Thanks but I really don't care about your opinion of her,goodnight
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by GloriaNinja(f): 2:43am On May 22, 2016
Freeze talks like a kid, the girl is right.
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 22, 2016
Liljeez:

hmm ok.
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Liljeez(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2016
EroticAngelina:

hmm ok.
Yup
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 22, 2016
Liljeez:
Yup

sorry, u can't contact me.
I guess u'll jx have to continue being my stalker.

everybody knows that I don't give ppl my number or have anything to do with guys I meet online.
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by greyce: 9:31pm On May 22, 2016
Vectormike:

Is it your own? Should he be hiding it?
okay o
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by Vectormike(m): 12:54am On May 23, 2016
greyce:
okay o
Lol.. Take your time o
Re: Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen by greyce: 5:27am On May 23, 2016
Vectormike:

Lol.. Take your time o
noted sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Looking Pretty In Cute Selfie Photos / Eedris Abdulkareem Insults Cossy Orjiakor On Twitter / Rita Dominic's Outfit For Multichoice Welcome Dinner At Mauritius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.