Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans (26563 Views)

Airtel Unveils ‘unlimited Data’ Plans To Empower Consumers / Latest Get unlimited data On Airtel For 200#....works only with 2g / NTEL NG Unveils New Unlimited Data Plans And Opens More Pickup Outlets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by olalat(m): 7:04am On May 21, 2016
Sure. After much assurance their offices and masts wont be dinamitized. Bomb!!!
anigold:
Abeg tell them make them come south-south...
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Nobody: 7:09am On May 21, 2016
when will ntel enter rivers state nau?
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Nobody: 7:10am On May 21, 2016
malton:

I see you're still down in the dumps!

Unlimited data is a luxury anywhere in the world.

Get your head out of PDP's ar.se and go raise your income!

Don't say in the world please, say in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Stanley08(m): 7:17am On May 21, 2016
anigold:

if this speed is true,then Airtel,etisalat and glo are in trouble. MTN is already in trouble..

Lol imagine all major network now charging N2k for 3.5gig for android,why are they reducing price mtcheww .. When my friend in Ukraine is paying same N2000 equivalent for one month unlimited plan on a better network..

Hard times in Nigeria

Nigeria has and will always be behind, some places in the world have up to 2Gbps Internet. That's somewhere around 150 to 200MB/s real world download speed.

YoursGEJ:

If that speed is true, na to your tent o Israel for other network providers

Someone is telling me that Ntel are rubbish that when MTN comes with 4G they will know how far. Is it not the same MTN we know and Love(not)?! When you see MTN 4G plan, 1K for 500mb don't be surprised.

eleojo23:

Jesus!
Is that 10mb/s for real?

10mb/s is only equal to 1.25MB/s

1MB/s = 8mb/s
MegaBytes and Megabits.

So yes, the 10MB/s is real. That is roughly 80mb/s. cc honsule, the IDM capture was done by him.
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Stanley08(m): 7:21am On May 21, 2016
Icecomrade:

Big boy. I sight you well. Thanks for the insults.
Am not Dangote, I am a salary earner, its a limited income. So I plan and leave within my income.

You can take this advert to Dangote 's website

You are just being a drama queen abeg. No matter how you look at it, 10K for SUPERFAST unlimited Internet is as good as it gets as far as Nigeria is concerned. It's an AMAZING offer.

My guy! Unlimited Internet is not for everybody. The same way some ppl are driving G-wagon Benz and others are driving Honda Accord. Put ur mouth where ur money is. Look for what suits you and stick with it. What you can afford. Simple.

Did anyone hold a gun to your head screaming "OYA BUY NTEL, YOU MUST SUBSCRIBE TO NTEL". No!

3 Likes

Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by beautycrush24(f): 7:22am On May 21, 2016
I don't know what the noise is about? Why won't their speed be that high? How many people dey the network?

To d guy that posted screenshots of the download and upload speed, please cone back an do that when they have over 1 million subscribers. By then we go know how far.

4 Likes

Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Jennifer89(f): 7:24am On May 21, 2016
Icecomrade:

Big boy. I sight you well. Thanks for the insults.
Am not Dangote, I am a salary earner, its a limited income. So I plan and leave within my income.

You can take this advert to Dangote 's website

bros if you feel subscribing to the #10,000 unlimited data plan will dig a hole in your pocket please stick to other network.

1 Like

Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by rockyh(m): 7:27am On May 21, 2016
StreamerBlogger:
to me Nigerians are the problem if Nigeria not just government. .. Look at dis guy Iono whether it's ignorance or dumbbess.. You paying 10k for unlimited access with mad speed ND you complaining it's too expensive.. U want to pay 1k for unlimited abi.... Whr were u wen adenoma and dangote were making money... Broke mentality.
this is wicked of you not everyone can afford to subscribe 10k for data in a month owing to the harsh economy
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Stanley08(m): 7:29am On May 21, 2016
beautycrush24:
I don't know what the noise is about? Why won't their speed be that high? How many people dey the network?

To d guy that posted screenshots of the download and upload speed, please cone back an do that when they have over 1 million subscribers. By then we go know how far.

I'm the guy that posted screenshots. As much as i get what you are saying. America has over 300 million people and their internet ain't slow. It's all about management and maintenance. We want to pay 500 naira for unlimited yet be the first to cry when the speed is shxt. Good things cost money.

And no, I'm not comparing Nigeria to America. It took them 300 years to get to where they are, it will take us 300 years to get to where they are now. What I'm saying is, it's possible to retain it's high quality. Maybe not probable knowing how our dear country is, but yes it's possible.

Ntel is 4G LTE-A which is not just 4G but in it's advanced form. The first we've seen in Nigeria.

I also hope that 'Nigeria' doesn't happen to it.

2 Likes

Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Nobody: 7:35am On May 21, 2016
Stanley08:

Errmmm. No! Do your research, Ntel is arguably the Best in the country now.

That movie was crap right? Wasted my limited mb
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Chucks234: 7:37am On May 21, 2016
malton:

I see you're still down in the dumps!
Unlimited data is a luxury anywhere in the world.
Get your head out of PDP's ar.se and go raise your income!
[quote author=malton post=45817819]

I would disagree with you on the luxury and anywhere in the world. I live in London and unlimited data is not a luxury. With as little as £10-£20 you can get unlimited broadband service.
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Stanley08(m): 7:37am On May 21, 2016
Shakiratemma:
Y una no won enta lag is beyond me.... undecided undecided undecided

Lol. Who says they don't want to enter, Lagos is like their biggest priority I'm sure. I think it was smart to start with Abuja and Flex their muscles. They were just testing the waters. Lagos will be more demanding, i believe they will implement Lagos learning from their Abuja mistakes. They are taking their time to accommodate the traffic Lagos will pull.

What will be sad tho, is of after all this time... It ends up being bad. That will be sad.
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Stanley08(m): 7:38am On May 21, 2016
Chucks234:

I would disagree with you on the luxury and anywhere in the world. I live in London and unlimited data is not a luxury. With as little as £10-£20 you can get unlimited broadband service.

You should know that £10 is 4,500 and £20 is 9,000 naira lol smiley

1 Like

Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Stanley08(m): 7:41am On May 21, 2016
Phoenix619:

That movie was crap right? Wasted my limited mb

I wasn't the one that downloaded it lol, it was @honsule. That's his picture.

Personally, i got tired of movies. I only do series now, Game Of Thrones is EPIC!

A boy only likes series. Valar Morghulis! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by mygee33(m): 7:44am On May 21, 2016
Ntel is very fast though expensive. the good news is...its unlimited.
so up to 10 people or more can actually be using de data under one roof via wiFi.
you ll even beg ppl to come use data, like in US.
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Okpueze1(m): 7:46am On May 21, 2016
Let them come to Niger state, I will personally with the help of God bless them with enough coverage and customers just as we are doing for etisalat and other networks here! We have a well structured medium, personnels, facilities and outlets in Niger state and Plateau state. Till then
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Icecomrade: 7:46am On May 21, 2016
Stanley08:

You are just being a drama queen abeg
. No matter how you look at it, 10K for SUPERFAST unlimited Internet is as good as it gets as far as Nigeria is concerned. It's an AMAZING offer.

My guy! Unlimited Internet is not for everybody. The same way some ppl are driving G-wagon Benz and others are driving Honda Accord. Put ur mouth where ur money is. Look for what suits you and stick with it. What you can afford. Simple.

Did anyone hold a gun to your head screaming "OYA BUY NTEL, YOU MUST SUBSCRIBE TO NTEL". No!
[b]
Drama Queen. Lolz
Am too big to go on social media to trade insults. You can put up more logical and superior argument without having to insult people.

That aside, your argument above suggest that Ntel was rolled out for a certain class of Nigerians.
No body is forcing any one to buy Ntel, but the reality is that the word UNLIMITED or 4G does nt make it wholly attractive.

If you think alot of people are getting to know about their offers as a result of your post here you are mistaken.

I went to transcorp hilton to get a sim 3 weeks ago. Ntel stand close to Etisalat stand at Transcorp lobby was not functional. We were redirect to to the wing C second floor were the officers were set up.

Sadly their was no network to do common registration. After waiting for over 30 minutes, we lost patients and they resolved to sign papers to indicate that we were there earlier and asked us to return later in the day

Since then, I ve not gone back because the first impression was poor. If Ntel don't have sustainable network to register what's the guarantee that their network will be good enough to service me notwithstanding their abnormal plans?
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by anigold(m): 7:57am On May 21, 2016
olalat:
Sure. After much assurance their offices and masts wont be dinamitized. Bomb!!!

oga its too early for tribalism how many MTN mask have been bombed. moreover bayelsa alone is not south-south

2 Likes

Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Frank3n2(m): 7:58am On May 21, 2016
Stanley08:

Errmmm. No! Do your research, Ntel is arguably the Best in the country now.

Oga which site u dey use download movies??
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by StreamerBlogger: 8:00am On May 21, 2016
rockyh:
this is wicked of you not everyone can afford to subscribe 10k for data in a month owing to the harsh economy
agreed but please people should stop coating it expensive cos it's ntel a Nigerian company offering d plans.... How much do u pay for swift and smile... Even the airtel mtn and Co.. Is way expensive if we accumulate there plans to 10k.m not saying I can afford it myself but please let people who can buy it and stop bad mouthing legit people's bizness... There price is a give away.
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Stanley08(m): 8:14am On May 21, 2016
Icecomrade:
[b]
Drama Queen. Lolz
Am too big to go on social media to trade insults. You can put up more logical and superior argument without having to insult people.

That aside, your argument above suggest that Ntel was rolled out for a certain class of Nigerians.
No body is forcing any one to buy Ntel, but the reality is that the word UNLIMITED or 4G does nt make it wholly attractive.

If you think alot of people are getting to know about their offers as a result of your post here you are mistaken.

I went to transcorp hilton to get a sim 3 weeks ago. Ntel stand close to Etisalat stand at Transcorp lobby was not functional. We were redirect to to the wing C second floor were the officers were set up.

Sadly their was no network to do common registration. After waiting for over 30 minutes, we lost patients and they resolved to sign papers to indicate that we were there earlier and asked us to return later in the day

Since then, I ve not gone back because the first impression was poor. If Ntel don't have sustainable network to register what's the guarantee that their network will be good enough to service me notwithstanding their abnormal plans? [/b]

Mate, Drama queen is not an insult. You are CLEARLY being a drama queen. So i stated it.
For example: Writing all in bold to get attention, DRAMA!
Same as writing all in caps. Those are Drama queen moves. By the way, if Ntel don't suit you... Just leave it you hear? Just leave it smiley

Jennifer89:

bros if you feel subscribing to the #10,000 unlimited data plan will dig a hole in your pocket please stick to other network.

Exactly oh! Just stay where suits u, simple.
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by matoyeh(m): 8:20am On May 21, 2016
googlepikins:
This Ntel just dey behave like APC. Too much noise.
yes!
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by stevedre: 8:21am On May 21, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Don't say in the world please, say in Nigeria.

Abeg You can say that again, still bugs me how the silly past/present government successfully changed the way most people think in Nigeria. Unlimited is the nothing over here cuz you need internet to watch ur tv, do transactions and sometimes operate electronics in your home when youre away. Its expensive considering the economic challenges In Nigeria at the moment but i dont blame them, who knows how much they must have spent on bribes and stuffs like that just to get license to operate.
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Nobody: 8:26am On May 21, 2016
seems nitel agents are on this thread, so I better watch what I say,before I come put sand for another man garri, *clears throat *,brb
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Toroze(m): 8:26am On May 21, 2016
anigold:

if this speed is true,then Airtel,etisalat and glo are in trouble. MTN is already in trouble..

Lol imagine all major network now charging N2k for 3.5gig for android,why are they reducing price mtcheww .. When my friend in Ukraine is paying same N2000 equivalent for one month unlimited plan on a better network..

Hard times in Nigeria
Why do you think they fought so hard to by Visafone in order to deploy their 4g LTE service because of the 800mhz band that they need for deployment. Me I'm just waiting and watching. Couple of years ago 1k data was 200mb now it's 1.5gb we're going somewhere, time we tell where tho.

1 Like

Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by domainOfficial: 8:26am On May 21, 2016
tuzeriouz:
Imagine what APC has turned ntel to? 10,000 for unlimited data for 1 month?

Do you know that I'm paying 35k monthly for a mere 1mbs.

If Nitel should extend their service to osogbo, I won't mind paying 35k monthly for their speed.
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by tylerbraid(m): 8:31am On May 21, 2016
eleojo23:

Jesus!
Is that 10mb/s for real?

But why only Abuja?
They should have even started from Lagos. They will get more customers there.
that 10mb is probably slow cos it throttles at 50-72mb at night. Lagos is really big, they are probably still setting up base stations.
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by bolabolabo: 8:39am On May 21, 2016
I see Ntel as ineffective yet...

They cannot extend their purchase points beyond Abuja... I see them as scared little rat afraid to move beyond their comfort zone...

They should make it available in other cities lets see if they can handle large amount of internet users at once.. Awon weyre!!!

Nigeria scamming Nigerians.
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Nobody: 8:45am On May 21, 2016
Let remain with the tortoise network (Airtel) I can't spend eternity for Data.

1 Like

Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by isaacmarshal07: 8:50am On May 21, 2016
dustmalik:

What is your point, exactly? Too expensive or too cheap?
Expensive I guess man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls How True Is This About Welcoming Back A Lost SIM? / How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide / What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.