Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans (26569 Views)

Airtel Unveils ‘unlimited Data’ Plans To Empower Consumers / Latest Get unlimited data On Airtel For 200#....works only with 2g / NTEL NG Unveils New Unlimited Data Plans And Opens More Pickup Outlets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by isaacmarshal07: 8:51am On May 21, 2016
Hope it serves us better than all this MF ISP !
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by purpledferanmi1: 8:53am On May 21, 2016
make una blow their masts and cables.
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Ujunkem(f): 9:04am On May 21, 2016
beautycrush24:
I don't know what the noise is about? Why won't their speed be that high? How many people dey the network?

To d guy that posted screenshots of the download and upload speed, please cone back an do that when they have over 1 million subscribers. By then we go know how far.

my dear help me tell them
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by sheggsliveth: 9:16am On May 21, 2016
I don't understand this ntel I reserved some numbers where am I to collect it in Lagos? And who have gotten it in Lagos?
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by rattlesnake(m): 9:17am On May 21, 2016
oloriooko:
Ok how much for a sim?
how many sim u want buy.... Mtn, econet,zain,airtel,glo,visapone,etisalat haaaa
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by judondasylva(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2016
hmmmm not yet in the east
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Stanley08(m): 9:24am On May 21, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

I hope you are not one of their online marketers, because if you are, I bet you will be out of job very soon. you are really doing a great job at demarketing the organization.

"Never expect a narrow mind to grasp a broad concept"

2 Likes

Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Stanley08(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2016
I am not an Ntel marketer. I'm a 'concerned citizen', I'm an I.T guy who says what he thinks. Who wants to get the best bang for buck.

If MTN offers better speeds and prices tomorrow, I'll say MTN is the best. This thing is pretty straightforward.
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by grandstar(m): 9:28am On May 21, 2016
malton:

I see you're still down in the dumps!

Unlimited data is a luxury anywhere in the world.

Get your head out of PDP's ar.se and go raise your income!
Not in England and Kenya
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by olalat(m): 9:34am On May 21, 2016
Dont get it twisted my guy. Im just expressing d same sentiment a wise investor will entertain inside him going by the way misguided few batter the image of the region. The wise shld enlighten the fools on d need to give chance for d development of the region.
anigold:

oga its too early for tribalism how many MTN mask have been bombed. moreover bayelsa alone is not south-south

1 Like

Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Nobody: 9:42am On May 21, 2016
Stanley08:

Errmmm. No! Do your research, Ntel is arguably the Best in the country now.
see mad speed grin
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by dustmalik: 9:49am On May 21, 2016
2dugged:
seems nitel agents are on this thread, so I better watch what I say,before I come put sand for another man garri, *clears throat *,brb
I'm an ntel user, not a staff or marketer. So if you have any observation or experience or issue with ntel, say it. I may be able to explain it away.
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by malton: 9:50am On May 21, 2016
[quote author=Chucks234 post=45822626][/quote]

It still is expensive owing to exchange rate differentials. In your given example, £20 x 489 = 9780.
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by dustmalik: 10:00am On May 21, 2016
Chucks234:
I would disagree with you on the luxury and anywhere in the world. I live in London and unlimited data is not a luxury. With as little as £10-£20 you can get unlimited broadband service.
There is no provider in the UK that would offer even 50 pounds for unlimited 4GLTE. Cheap unlimited plans are only available through wired net connections. Go and do your research very well.
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by dustmalik: 10:02am On May 21, 2016
grandstar:
Not in England and Kenya
Even in England, 4GLTE plans are quite expensive, and in most cases, they aren't truly unlimited. But wired connections are relatively cheap.
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by charloski(m): 10:10am On May 21, 2016
Stanley08:

Jesus!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked when my Spectranet is giving me 3MB/s and i am boasting of it.... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Icecomrade: 10:13am On May 21, 2016
Stanley08:

Mate, Drama queen is not an insult. You are CLEARLY being a drama queen. So i stated it.
For example: Writing all in bold to get attention, DRAMA!
Same as writing all in caps. Those are Drama queen moves. By the way, if Ntel don't suit you... Just leave it you hear? Just leave it smiley

Exactly oh! Just stay where suits u, simple.

If definition of drama is all you can offer at this point, I bring our conversation to an end.

Work a little more on your level of articulation.
Consumers have right to express reservation on what ever you put up for sale.
Learn a little more to take dissent by your stride

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by OlujobaSamuel: 10:20am On May 21, 2016
Stanley08:

"Never expect a narrow mind to grasp a broad concept"
dude, you are just too full of yourself, it's arrogance and pride in you, not self esteem.
Not everyone here is a kid, you don't throw subtle insult at people, especially strangers.
If you want to market ntel, go ahead, your choice, paid or not, but you have no right to tell customers(potential or existing) to go to hell.
there's nothing broad about your rhetoric, as an investor(ntel), the services/product rolled out is for the masses, not for exclusive users, not interested in either the cost is much or not story, from a business point of view, how many data users can afford 10k per month, there is need for data package that will compete with what people currently enjoy, except for business, virtually no sane human will buy such.package, including the 3k for a week, but because you are ready to buy yours and stream videos, you think everyone is having such activity to carry out on net.
I make online calls so much, yet I use less than 2gb in a month which I can get for less than 2k, except I am into work related research that consumes that, also note that most of those that can afford such fee works in an environment where they enjoy free WiFi, how many tertiary institution students can afford to buy such data package?
when others speak, try and reason from their point of view, don't just see yourself as omniknowall(omniscience). wait till they roll it out fully in Lagos, then come back to dish us your story, also how long do you think it might take them to breakeven? do you also think they can breakeven with just 3cities(not states because rivers is not fully covered, ditto for abj and lag).
When skimming/discriminating in pricing of products, there ought to be no or little alternate market, no room for black market and there must be affordability of the product on the part of the consumers, if not it might be the end of the product lifecycle.
guess you are a geek in tech's, so you care less about the financial perspective.

1 Like

Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Dymaco(m): 10:24am On May 21, 2016
Stanley08:

are u using ntel sim
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by nworanco(m): 10:24am On May 21, 2016
malton:

EDIT:

Those mentioning that unlimited data goes for between £10 to £20 in England.., that's still expensive owing to exchange rate differences. (£20 x 489 = 9780). That figure is approximately the same as what Ntel is offering.
In UK u make £10 -£20 with ease, because it's like having 50 - 100 naira in ur palm. They spends such amounts without second thought
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by jojothaiv(m): 10:30am On May 21, 2016
Icecomrade:

Big boy. I sight you well. Thanks for the insults.
Am not Dangote, I am a salary earner, its a limited income. So I plan and leave within my income.

You can take this advert to Dangote 's website

Word....
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Baddestguyp(m): 10:37am On May 21, 2016
Stanley08:

looking at ur screenshot with the time left...tgers something fishy. ur download remains around200mb yet with 10mb speed it still needs 57secs when it should be around 20sec.

you aren't downloading at 10mb sorry
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by davien(m): 10:39am On May 21, 2016
What a great deal...
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by biggie73(m): 10:53am On May 21, 2016
malton:

EDIT:

Those mentioning that unlimited data goes for between £10 to £20 in England.., that's still expensive owing to exchange rate differences. (£20 x 489 = 9780). That figure is approximately the same as what Ntel is offering.
...you miscalculated it. You should use official bank rate. If a pal send foreign currency to one, the bank will not use black market rate- they use the official rate...
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Stanley08(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2016
charloski:

Jesus!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked when my Spectranet is giving me 3MB/s and i am boasting of it.... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Lol. Spectranet was good before. The price was doubled and the speed was halved. At least here in Lagos, i heard it's faster in Abuja. I dumped their router, until when they are ready to at give me better speed. Also have a smile MiFi. Their plans are ridiculous, even their 19,800 (corpers allowy lol) unlimited plan is only 60GB. After 60GB it starts crawling like snail.

I will lean towards anyone dat is offering the best at the time, for now i feel it's Ntel. I just hope their network withstands the test of time. One thing is for sure, Lagos will be more demanding than Abuja.
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by nigerianvenom(m): 11:06am On May 21, 2016
googlepikins:
This Ntel just dey behave like APC. Too much noise.

But less action

1 Like

Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Stanley08(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
looking at ur screenshot with the time left...tgers something fishy. ur download remains around200mb yet with 10mb speed it still needs 57secs when it should be around 20sec.

Dymaco:

are u using ntel sim

Firstly, i said twice. The screenshot ain't mine but @honsule 's
And knowing the type of person he is, i don't think he has the time to post fake screens.
If you use IDM, then u know that the timer is not exactly accurate. It's not real time. It has a few milliseconds delay.
Finally, i know someone else that told me he gets 10MB/s. So yh
nworanco:

In UK u make £10 -£20 with ease, because it's like having 50 - 100 naira in ur palm. They spends such amounts without second thought

True tho, standard of living is different. And other factors. But saying 10 to 20 pounds didn't exactly make the point because by direct calculation it still shows that it's about the same.
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by Stanley08(m): 11:26am On May 21, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

dude, you are just too full of yourself, it's arrogance and pride in you, not self esteem.
Not everyone here is a kid, you don't throw subtle insult at people, especially strangers.
If you want to market ntel, go ahead, your choice, paid or not, but you have no right to tell customers(potential or existing) to go to hell.
there's nothing broad about your rhetoric, as an investor(ntel), the services/product rolled out is for the masses, not for exclusive users, not interested in either the cost is much or not story, from a business point of view, how many data users can afford 10k per month, there is need for data package that will compete with what people currently enjoy, except for business, virtually no sane human will buy such.package, including the 3k for a week, but because you are ready to buy yours and stream videos, you think everyone is having such activity to carry out on net.
I make online calls so much, yet I use less than 2gb in a month which I can get for less than 2k, except I am into work related research that consumes that, also note that most of those that can afford such fee works in an environment where they enjoy free WiFi, how many tertiary institution students can afford to buy such data package?
when others speak, try and reason from their point of view, don't just see yourself as omniknowall(omniscience). wait till they roll it out fully in Lagos, then come back to dish us your story, also how long do you think it might take them to breakeven? do you also think they can breakeven with just 3cities(not states because rivers is not fully covered, ditto for abj and lag).
When skimming/discriminating in pricing of products, there ought to be no or little alternate market, no room for black market and there must be affordability of the product on the part of the consumers, if not it might be the end of the product lifecycle.
guess you are a geek in tech's, so you care less about the financial perspective.

Lol. Cntrl+ P. It's the same thing we have been saying since, if it's not suitable for you. Leave it and use a better option.
Personally, i do Airtel 9GB for 3K5 like 2 and half times a month. Dats 7K+1,750 and it's not enough because i have high data demands. I use alot of traffic so i need unlimited. You do not need unlimited so wats the point of saying u think Ntel needs to reduce price etc. When u can pay only 2K on MTN and get 3.5GB that u won't even be able to finish. Ntel is targeted at specific users. High data usage users. Low data usage users should not bother about how much Ntel data costs. A student should use Etisalat 1K for 1.5GB and not complain that Ntel it's expensive.

"Nothing concern pomo with person wey no get teeth".

In a nutshell, use the plan that suits you, leave the rest alone. Simple.
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by dustmalik: 11:40am On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:

As you know, IDM speed tends to fluctuate. at the time the 10MB/s was captured, the download speed may just have risen from 7MB/s to 10MB/s, so the actual time remaining isn't immediately reflected.

The fact is, ntel is an LTE-Advanced network, with theoretical downlink speed of up to 230mbps. in fact, someone posted an IDM speed of 23MB/s on this forum, using ntel, which confirms that ntel is truly an LTE-A network. Speed depends on various things, like device LTE category, coverage, traffic. For instance, a device with category 4 LTE modem would perform better than that with category 3 LTE modem.
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by dustmalik: 11:55am On May 21, 2016
beautycrush24:
I don't know what the noise is about? Why won't their speed be that high? How many people dey the network?

To d guy that posted screenshots of the download and upload speed, please cone back an do that when they have over 1 million subscribers. By then we go know how far.
There is no network in the world that doesn't experience relative low speed during peak periods. Hell, even networks like Verizon and AT&T do. Though it's worse in these parts of the world where there isn't stable electricity, given that when one site goes down, the next nearest site would have to serve more people. But no matter the traffic on a network, there is always a time of the day when one could realize a network's full potential, especially during off-peak periods.
Re: Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans by chinli(m): 12:09pm On May 21, 2016
Why do you guys say they have unlimited data plan I thought they have a fair usage policy of 3gb per day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide / Pls How True Is This About Welcoming Back A Lost SIM? / What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.