Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode (32268 Views)

Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition / Apc Will Split Into Three Political Parties Before 2019 – Femi Fani-kayode / I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by Shobyz: 12:50pm On May 21, 2016
Hahhahahahahah....
Heheheheheheheh....
Hohohohohohohoho...
Hawhawhawhawhaw....

What a joke
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 21, 2016
.......After 2019 Elections comes the National Yams Festival --- FFK........grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by Segadem(m): 1:05pm On May 21, 2016
abeg change that "for" to "from" OK let us try the statement now

I will run from office in 2019

1 Like

Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:09pm On May 21, 2016
Yes he will run like lamode obanikoro nd even olisa metuh too is planning to run.......mad dog (obAsanjo)

Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by DedeNkem: 1:09pm On May 21, 2016
You're thief ffk!
I won't be surprise if you run because thieves are the only ones who run for offices in Nigeria.
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by notoriousbabe: 1:12pm On May 21, 2016
Na who go vote for you?abeg park well jo
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by Victorvexz(m): 1:12pm On May 21, 2016
grin grin grin fani kayode is a joke
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by kstix(m): 1:21pm On May 21, 2016
Femi is a distant relative of mine and its a shame to see what he's become.. Even if u run for head of ur family, u cant win. Let alone a public office. Maybe he's talking about running for secretary of the admission office of origbo grammar school, moro, osun state
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 21, 2016
Okay! I understand this man better now, the interviewers are gullible, he taught this video will never come to public. lol... this one Na psycho.
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by Bishops10(m): 1:26pm On May 21, 2016
snezBaba:
Fani kayode ? Pls,This hunger is already taking its toll on me.I must be hallucinating angryNonsense hits NL
Let us wise up,we all saw how wike and aregbesola were joking during the governors forum.This is a game to them.Like Game of thrones,Enemies come together to defeat certain group(This case?ACN,CPC,APGA all coming 2gether to defeat PDP).People fron the same group can also betray one another,like when Bolton stabbed Rob Stark in the back chest(This case? Pdp members coming to APC,saraki and co.)My point ? The same people still govern us Again and Again.
It is seriously heartbreaking to see that many people appreciate what is happening in the niger delta.Some call it liberation.Pls what is liberating about it,These people are destroying the little things we are managing to atleast survive in this corrupt country(Not an APC or PDP fan).They wont stop bombing and our Daura president who i see as Sturborn wont also give them wat they want,Who continues to suffer? We the bloody civilians of course.Funny thing, i dont see any serious person the PDP are willing to nominate to tackle Mr. President come 2019(Fayose ? ),well lets wait till then.Then what ?,Anoda person enters after sweet campaign and sugar coated lies(After which they tell us,they met d country in a state they never imagined).This new person has two options,Continue fighting dem(i.e Niger millitants) or give ammnesty.If he does the former We continue to suffer and if he does the later,how many years will it take for anoda group to come 2geder all in the name of our "Oil"(whereas there is an hidden agender,they know they will later get ammnesty).Then the Lagos people too that av heard that oil too is already floating on their land will come with their own Demands(Trust me,Lagos Boys matter will actually be much worse than that of 9ja delta people).
What Did we achieve under obasanjo ?(Telephone i think ,And he increased the oil money shortly b4 vacating his post)
Under Yar'Adua nko(R.I.P.):He said he came wif 7 points agenda or what sef ? Within the two years or three we saw nofin.His vice didnt continue fron there and they say have plans for us(Nigerians)
Jonathan nko:Our security flaws was opened to the world during this tenure by the Abducion of chibok girls,he also did the subsidy stuff,we had to buy fuel for #150,tgen after all the hues and cries he reduced it to 97 then 87 shortly b4 leaving the post.
*Buhari is here again and all i see is a stuborn man in his 70's trying to make sure things turn out the way he wants(By force by Fire,BTW i voted for him),Focusing on corruption while everything else is going down the drain.Busy fighting Boko,Niger delta millitants,Dasuki,Metuh,Saraki(Not sure) while the latest Gold in town is Tomatoe.The fuc.king truth is dasuki aint going to jail,saraki aint going to jail(Probably resign which I also doubt),metuh aint going to jail(D guy don dey abroad now 4 fake medical enjoyment treatment,Kanu will probably also be realeased after many of his rights has been violated within and outside custody(D guy sef don dey pity himself).so WTF are you doing Baba,Mai writeup sef dey shake as d boi don dey battle wif hunger(English don change to Pidgin).Bottom line,The fight is in our hands,we are so gullible in this country that I wonder and come to the conclusion that people that av sinned seriously in the past life were piled 2gether and dumped here in this place we call home.
Come 2019,i predict that buhari will win again and the cycle might continue except he CHANGE.Thats just my mind.mess Obasanjo,R.I.P Yar'Adua(He did no wrong),Fuc.k Jonathan like seriously(somewhere sipping tea in ghist mode abi),Mr. President its rude but mess you too as long as you kontinue like dis.Chibok girls are been released day by day(Diaris God oo.)
Any Politician that has stolen from us in this country(God punish you too and you will Die horribly,i promise you that one).
Dis is just a hungry me talking.Peace Out
Guy for this kind Scarcity of fuel and light na im person go use him 3% battery read all this epistle undecided
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by Roodez(m): 1:36pm On May 21, 2016
Who dey pursue you?
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by rayomata(m): 1:39pm On May 21, 2016
You are a Nigerian and you have every right to run for presidency come 2019,best of luck

1 Like

Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by Ghost01(m): 1:42pm On May 21, 2016
macof:
there's a man I will support for President smiley
Not surprised.
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by Ghost01(m): 1:45pm On May 21, 2016
Well, he won't be the first to contest for political office from the comfort of a prison cell. His kinsman, Omisore, did that successfully.
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by mrobruche: 1:45pm On May 21, 2016
He's running for the president of Kuje prison
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by YOLO1(m): 2:20pm On May 21, 2016
FFK is from Osun State. Ife precisely. I think he is gonna go fro the governorship position or a senator. Joke apart, He stands a better chance of winning with proper packaging cos Osun is tired of APC. The last house of assembly rerun election can attest to that. APC came 3rd while PDP won.

1 Like

Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by solopos(m): 2:20pm On May 21, 2016
Dat gud sir,u can run 4 office but am sure office wil run 4u by 2019.The wahala u cause 4 ground neva settle u stil dey run 4 office.shio
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by jaafree: 2:27pm On May 21, 2016
Ok sir! But firstly give us back our money wey dey with you. Oloshi
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by Appareil(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2016
Leave his name alone!
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by tuniski: 2:50pm On May 21, 2016
YoursGEJ:

We is anyone who experienced the sixteen years Nigeria wasted by having PDP in power. After 16 years, power generation was at 4,000 MW, refineries were working at 0% capacity, hundreds of billions of dollars were stolen, schools are worse than they have ever been, etc

If you are not part of this 'we'; that is if you find the scenario I described above as completely acceptable then 220 TB Joshuas cannot deliver you

grin grin

DELUSIONAL!!!! If what u have today is anyway better than what it was then u are incurable!
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by geekay4real(m): 3:15pm On May 21, 2016
There is no crime in trying bt FFK cannot win

1 Like

Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 21, 2016
Run for box office if you like, i can't predict what will happen 2019 but i know it will be something unusual, because with the increase in suffering, Nigerians are getting wiser but I'm sure in 2019 people like you won't be able to crawl talk less of running.
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 21, 2016
You will run and fall because you are a thieve
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by YoursGEJ(m): 4:07pm On May 21, 2016
tuniski:

DELUSIONAL!!!! If what u have today is anyway better than what it was then u are incurable!

How long has APC been in power that you are comparing them with PDP? It hasn't even been one year! If you give two students an exam and give student A one hour while you give student B sixteen hours, would you expect them the same performance from them? The fair thing to do would be to also give APC 16 years too and then we can compare. But they won't need 16 years for you to see a difference. Just wait until the end of PMB's first term to see for yourself.

Given my very logical analysis, it is clear that if you want to know who's delusional, you only need to look in the mirror
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by precious1967(m): 4:08pm On May 21, 2016
d masses dt benefitted from d wealth u acquired from jonathan's campaign fund ll vote for u. 2019 is at our door step. alai-lo-juti.
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by Appareil(m): 4:23pm On May 21, 2016
kstix:
Femi is a distant relative of mine and its a shame to see what he's become.. Even if u run for head of ur family, u cant win. Let alone a public office. Maybe he's talking about running for secretary of the admission office of origbo grammar school, moro, osun state
If Femi was truly a distant relative of yours, you wouldn't bring him to a public forum to disgrace him further. By the way what has he become? You are the bigger disgrace . Come to think of it, do you know tomorrow? I am so vexed when I don't have anything to do with your politics.
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by codslic: 4:48pm On May 21, 2016
Sorry oh
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by tuniski: 4:56pm On May 21, 2016
YoursGEJ:

How long has APC been in power that you are comparing them with PDP? It hasn't even been one year! If you give two students an exam and give student A one hour while you give student B sixteen hours, would you expect them the same performance from them? The fair thing to do would be to also give APC 16 years too and then we can compare. But they won't need 16 years for you to see a difference. Just wait until the end of PMB's first term to see for yourself.

Given my very logical analysis, it is clear that if you want to know who's delusional, you only need to look in the mirror
Wrong again! 16yrs is not the standard of measurement neither is pdp! Buhari/apc came with promises and so far they have done the exact opposite.

How Friday go be na from monday we dey take know. Buhari/apc is a disaster already happening.
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by Fourwinds: 5:05pm On May 21, 2016
grin grin grin ;Dheheheheeeeer...d barns are filled.. ok dat should be Osun state... YAM EATERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ;Dheheheheeeeer...d barns are filled.. ok dat should be Osun state... YAM EATERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by YoursGEJ(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2016
tuniski:

Wrong again! 16yrs is not the standard of measurement neither is pdp! Buhari/apc came with promises and so far they have done the exact opposite.

How Friday go be na from monday we dey take know. Buhari/apc is a disaster already happening.

I thought this argument started out with the 16 years Nigeria wasted on PDP. Check my original post. You have lost track. Now 16 years is no longer the standard of measurement and neither is PDP but you're trying to make it about Buhari and APC. You want to turn the argument into something completely different.

Clap for yourself undecided
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by Anijay1212(m): 5:21pm On May 21, 2016
snezBaba:
Fani kayode ? Pls,This hunger is already taking its toll on me.I must be hallucinating angryNonsense hits NL
Let us wise up,we all saw how wike and aregbesola were joking during the governors forum.This is a game to them.Like Game of thrones,Enemies come together to defeat certain group(This case?ACN,CPC,APGA all coming 2gether to defeat PDP).People fron the same group can also betray one another,like when Bolton stabbed Rob Stark in the back chest(This case? Pdp members coming to APC,saraki and co.)My point ? The same people still govern us Again and Again.
It is seriously heartbreaking to see that many people appreciate what is happening in the niger delta.Some call it liberation.Pls what is liberating about it,These people are destroying the little things we are managing to atleast survive in this corrupt country(Not an APC or PDP fan).They wont stop bombing and our Daura president who i see as Sturborn wont also give them wat they want,Who continues to suffer? We the bloody civilians of course.Funny thing, i dont see any serious person the PDP are willing to nominate to tackle Mr. President come 2019(Fayose ? ),well lets wait till then.Then what ?,Anoda person enters after sweet campaign and sugar coated lies(After which they tell us,they met d country in a state they never imagined).This new person has two options,Continue fighting dem(i.e Niger millitants) or give ammnesty.If he does the former We continue to suffer and if he does the later,how many years will it take for anoda group to come 2geder all in the name of our "Oil"(whereas there is an hidden agender,they know they will later get ammnesty).Then the Lagos people too that av heard that oil too is already floating on their land will come with their own Demands(Trust me,Lagos Boys matter will actually be much worse than that of 9ja delta people).
What Did we achieve under obasanjo ?(Telephone i think ,And he increased the oil money shortly b4 vacating his post)
Under Yar'Adua nko(R.I.P.):He said he came wif 7 points agenda or what sef ? Within the two years or three we saw nofin.His vice didnt continue fron there and they say have plans for us(Nigerians)
Jonathan nko:Our security flaws was opened to the world during this tenure by the Abducion of chibok girls,he also did the subsidy stuff,we had to buy fuel for #150,tgen after all the hues and cries he reduced it to 97 then 87 shortly b4 leaving the post.
*Buhari is here again and all i see is a stuborn man in his 70's trying to make sure things turn out the way he wants(By force by Fire,BTW i voted for him),Focusing on corruption while everything else is going down the drain.Busy fighting Boko,Niger delta millitants,Dasuki,Metuh,Saraki(Not sure) while the latest Gold in town is Tomatoe.The fuc.king truth is dasuki aint going to jail,saraki aint going to jail(Probably resign which I also doubt),metuh aint going to jail(D guy don dey abroad now 4 fake medical enjoyment treatment,Kanu will probably also be realeased after many of his rights has been violated within and outside custody(D guy sef don dey pity himself).so WTF are you doing Baba,Mai writeup sef dey shake as d boi don dey battle wif hunger(English don change to Pidgin).Bottom line,The fight is in our hands,we are so gullible in this country that I wonder and come to the conclusion that people that av sinned seriously in the past life were piled 2gether and dumped here in this place we call home.
Come 2019,i predict that buhari will win again and the cycle might continue except he CHANGE.Thats just my mind.mess Obasanjo,R.I.P Yar'Adua(He did no wrong),Fuc.k Jonathan like seriously(somewhere sipping tea in ghist mode abi),Mr. President its rude but mess you too as long as you kontinue like dis.Chibok girls are been released day by day(Diaris God oo.)
Any Politician that has stolen from us in this country(God punish you too and you will Die horribly,i promise you that one).
Dis is just a hungry me talking.Peace Out
I realy enjoyed your comment brother,and you captured everything in a very hilarious manner.Cheers
Re: I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode by judondasylva(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2016
which office?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xenophobia: What AU Should Do To South Africa – Atiku Abubakar / Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.