Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

A Much Better Phone To Purchase - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Much Better Phone To Purchase (958 Views)

Help Me Choose A Better Phone / Airtel Pulls Out Of Race To Purchase 9mobile As Globacom Fails To Submit a Bid / First Two Nigerians To Purchase An MTN SIM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Much Better Phone To Purchase by Nobody: 1:49am On May 21, 2016
Hi nairalanders, Please whats the trending phone in town now.... My friends told me to sell my itel 1507 and get a new phone... So i need your advice to tell or suggest which phone out ther is cool or preferable...
Thanks!!! I would be waiting for responses.....
Re: A Much Better Phone To Purchase by Xhaka(m): 4:25am On May 21, 2016
Whats your budget?
Re: A Much Better Phone To Purchase by lekjons(m): 4:25am On May 21, 2016
^^this op ehgrin

1 Like

Re: A Much Better Phone To Purchase by kolexepana: 4:32am On May 21, 2016
Trending phones are Boom j8, S7, iPhone and L8, choice is yours

1 Like

Re: A Much Better Phone To Purchase by tonynwasokwu: 8:27am On May 21, 2016
But I would advice u stick to ur it1507 for me is in the list of the latest in the market, appreciate what you have.

1 Like

Re: A Much Better Phone To Purchase by bholahyan: 10:04am On May 21, 2016
I hear that itel is one of the best and cheapest phone in the market.i am saving to buy it1507 too.
Re: A Much Better Phone To Purchase by neomatrix1027(m): 10:23am On May 21, 2016
OrjiObinna1:
Hi nairalanders, Please whats the trending phone in town now.... My friends told me to sell my itel 1507 and get a new phone... So i need your advice to tell or suggest which phone out ther is cool or preferable...
ObiOrji1:
my bro...I would say u should still stick with your itel metal smartphone #it1507 the phone is atleast ok
tonynwasokwu:
But I would advice u stick to ur it1507 for me is in the list of the latest in the market, appreciate what you have.
bholahyan:
I hear that itel is one of the best and cheapest phone in the market.i am saving to buy it1507 too.
4 accounts used by the same user!? Smh for you. Next time you make a good marketing strategy for your crappy product. I won't even advise my enemy to buy itel. Fûcking crap.
Re: A Much Better Phone To Purchase by BossIce: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
Stick with your phone, in this economic hardship.
Re: A Much Better Phone To Purchase by mutvy: 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
If can wait for Gionee M5 plus. It is not yet out. Some of its specifications are 6 inches screen, full HD display, 3G RAM among others.
Re: A Much Better Phone To Purchase by Emmaway(m): 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
OrjiObinna1:
Are you kidding me? You want to sell an awesome phone like that, hmm my brother with the current economic situation I'll advice you to enjoy the phone.

I'm even planning to get the It1507 sef.
Re: A Much Better Phone To Purchase by timbros(m): 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
OrjiObinna1:

SMH seriously for you.

So you friends now make decisions for you abi? Wait tomorrow they will tell you to stop eating food and you will still come to Nairaland looking for advice on what to eat.
Re: A Much Better Phone To Purchase by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
I've not seen this phone ohh, Itel doing great things, I really need to know about this phone

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get The Original Nairaland App / USED BLACKBERRY BOLD 9930 FOR SALE / Which Nigerian Networks Has The Most Friendly & Cheap Data Plans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.