Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Does Every State In Nigeria Have Its Own Highly Corrupt Public Office Thief? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Every State In Nigeria Have Its Own Highly Corrupt Public Office Thief? (475 Views)

More Trouble For Corrupt Public Officials In 2018 —fg’s Assets Recovery Panel / Amina Mohammed Wins African Woman In Politics, Public Office Award / Meet The 31 Year Old Running For Public Office In Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Every State In Nigeria Have Its Own Highly Corrupt Public Office Thief? by izyericson: 6:10am On May 21, 2016
I read the following comment somewhere else on nairaland:"
just like
some people here on Nairaland are defending d SP,some
of his people too love him. plus we know he is not d
only corrupt politicians, if river state people aren't
stoning their thief, why should we stone ours?
and it dawned on me that every other state in addition to Lagos, Rivers and Kwara, that even kastina and all other holier than thou states in Nigeria have people who ought to be on
trial for high profile corrupt cases. but is it really possible? do we even know them? can we please have a list here?
Re: Does Every State In Nigeria Have Its Own Highly Corrupt Public Office Thief? by Nobody: 7:38am On May 21, 2016
izyericson:
I read the following comment somewhere else on nairaland:"
If I had my way ,I think the previous governor of akwa ibom ,Akpabo should be sentenced to death for embezzlement of $15 billion dollars and murder,attempted murder, racketeering, conspiracy ,etc. . I'm not very familiar with all the corrupt politicians but based on my my observation on what some people say on this forum ,others on my judgement of death sentence would be Tinubu,Obasanjo,atiku abubakar,bagangida,uduagan,the previous governor of abia state,bayelsa state and delta state ,etc. anyone found to be corrupt should be sentenced to death or long term prison regardless of political party.
I don't think Nigeria will ever be a developed country even in the next 100 years because despite hard evidence of massive corruption by these individuals , many would oppose my judgement above. to them the corrupt politician is the best thing since sliced bread . About 80 percent of Nigerians including many who live in developed countries lack the mental quotient required to foster a developed first world society.

1 Like

Re: Does Every State In Nigeria Have Its Own Highly Corrupt Public Office Thief? by izyericson: 9:38am On May 21, 2016
DaveAnte7:
If I had my way ,I think the previous governor of akwa ibom ,Akpabo should be sentenced to death for embezzlement of $15 billion dollars and murder,attempted murder, racketeering, conspiracy ,etc. . I'm not very familiar with all the corrupt politicians but based on my my observation on what some people say on this forum ,others on my judgement of death sentence would be Tinubu,Obasanjo,atiku abubakar,bagangida,uduagan,the previous governor of abia state,bayelsa state and delta

noted Sir. but they will be thanking God you don't have your way, lol otherwise heads for dey roll

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Late Head Of State,murtala Muhammed's Wife On Birthday / Nigeria’s Economic Strait: Adjusting To The Lean Days By Tobi Idowu / Okorocha Dissociates Himself From APC Campaign Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.