Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? (9005 Views)

Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? / At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by xxx1: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2009
Please i wantto visit Bangladesh, so as to arrange my educational stuff there, do i need a visa to visit Bangladesh?
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by rave2u: 4:25am On Aug 20, 2009
Are you that desperate to run away from Nigeria? Thats like moving from fry pan to fire.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by dinggle: 4:52am On Aug 20, 2009
lol grin, what are u goin to do in bangla?
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:07am On Aug 20, 2009
Am in south pacific Asia, and I would ask you what the hell are you going to look for in Bangladesh? shocked

Where I stay there are a whole lot of illegal immigrants from Bangladesh who flock into the country. . . I won't advice you to go there.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by OgidiBoy(m): 7:14am On Aug 20, 2009
@ Thioniaslim

All I can say for now is WOW shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What in God's name would a Nigerian go to look for in Bangladesh
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2009
The thing shock me oh. . . shocked grin
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by OgidiBoy(m): 8:25am On Aug 20, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

The thing shock me oh. . . shocked grin

Dear I hope you don't think I'm WOWing about Bangladesh, what's my business with them. I'm WOWing about the cute dress you have on, you look like an A list model I swear.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:59am On Aug 20, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Dear I hope you don't think I'm WOWing about Bangladesh, what's my business with them. I'm WOWing about the cute dress you have on, you look like an A list model I swear.

lol. . .my bad. . .awww. . .thank you. . . kiss
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by OgidiBoy(m): 12:26am On Aug 21, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

lol. . .my bad. . .awww. . .thank you. . . kiss

Any time sis, and by the way you need to look into modeling, you have the hight, shoulders, neck, and face to be a successful model.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by symbian03(m): 4:15am On Aug 21, 2009
Hmmm, have we changed this thread to modeling stuff? Anyway, WOW@ thoniaslim you're cute lol.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:56am On Aug 21, 2009
symbian03:

Hmmm, have we changed this thread to modeling stuff? Anyway, WOW@ thoniaslim you're cute lol.

Abeg no vex, but at least you seeing what I'm seeing too
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:58am On Aug 21, 2009
ThoniaSlim you are very pretty.
hmmm noticed you the other day.
cute dress too!

@ogidiboy

lol chei!
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by snowdrops(m): 9:57am On Aug 21, 2009
It seems a lot of the responders have got Glaucoma. The poster clearly stated he/she wants to fly there for studies. Not everyone that leaves Naija does so for economic reasons. The poster may be from a wealthy family who intends to lodge in a 5 star hotel in Bangladesh and attend a weeks course; you guys are soooo paranoid.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by danieljimoh(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2009
@ Sonydrops you must be a comedian
2weeks course, five stare hotel in bangladesh?
Thats really funny but nigeria is far better than the bangladesh anyway
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by snowdrops(m): 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2009
@ daniel.jimoh.
What gives you the impression that Nigeria is FAR better than Bangladesh? There was a Documentary yesterday by BBC on bangladesh and trust me their roads and shopping complex were superb and brings our infrastructure to shame. Our per capital income in 2006 was $692 ; Bangladesh surprise surprise US$1400!!
So young man, you are the comedian. You ve probably forgotten that Nigeria have been gradually retrogressing since independence; and comparable developing countries have since left us behind. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by moonraker(m): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2009
ThoniaSlim

Malaysia??

@ OP

Good God,
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by noblegas2(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2009
snowdrops:

@ daniel.jimoh.
[size=20pt]What gives you the impression that Nigeria is FAR better than Bangladesh?[/size] There was a Documentary yesterday by BBC on bangladesh and trust me their roads and shopping complex were superb and brings our infrastructure to shame. Our per capital income in 2006 was $692 ; Bangladesh surprise surprise US$1400!!
So young man, you are the comedian. You ve probably forgotten that Nigeria have been gradually retrogressing since independence; and comparable developing countries have since left us behind. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Hey man dis is ma answer to ur question
I see a lot of `em Bangladesh,Indians,pakistanis and stuffs here in d Middle east and even in Oman dey are times 2 more dan d real Indigenes, May Allah forgive me but 1 thing i hate abt dem is how dey behave, even in an International Airport, Dey spit on floor,cough anyhow,just any nasty habit u can think of, but i can never advise ma anybody to go to Bangladesh, for wat na anyway some of em can be good sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by blackspade(m): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2009
Not to mention the place is [size=20pt]overcrowded as hell![/size]

There are over 162,000,000 people crammed into the 55,599 square miles of Bangledesh! That's almost 3,000 people per square mile!! Compare that to Nigeria's 374 people per square mile! shocked

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangledesh
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Any time sis, and by the way you need to look into modeling, you have the hight, shoulders, neck, and face to be a successful model.

I got the opportunity to do so a few times but it ain't really my thing. . . undecided

@Amaka and Symbian,

Thank you.  smiley

@Moonraker
Yup Malaysia? 

@Snowdrops.

Bangladesh better than Nigeria?   shocked

I bet it you haven't been to Asia before. . .or haven't really seen a large group of Bangladshis before. . .because if you did you wouldn't even say what your saying.

80% of the Bangladesh population are poor, most of them come into the country illegally and take on menial jobs here like cleaners, maids, and labourers just to survive.

Yes they might have some good infrastructures and all that but 80% of their population still live below the required standard of living.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by Fiona0007: 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2009
snowdrops:

@ daniel.jimoh.
What gives you the impression that Nigeria is FAR better than Bangladesh? There was a Documentary yesterday by BBC on bangladesh and trust me their roads and shopping complex were superb and brings our infrastructure to shame. Our per capital income in 2006 was $692 ; Bangladesh surprise surprise US$1400!!

Yes, I saw that documentary too. Delicious food, fresh water fish cooked in lots of spices tongue
i wish I could visit there and simply enjoy local food!
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by Naijagirly(f): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2009
Bangla-what? shocked
I have a friend from bangladesh who once told me a story about his country;The guy told me that people cling on electricity poles when its raining so that water no go carry dem go, he says hurricane is a common occurance in bangladesh and that he works day d night just 2 get his family outta there, That was the info I got from an indigene who resides abroad now.Comparing bangladesh to naija is way out of line, Another guy I met in dubai told me that he walked from yemen to Abu dhabi on foot for months.According to him ,some guy from his village who lived in singapore came and told his parents that he can take their son abroad for greener pastures and then told them about yemen saying the americans colonized yemen and its actually called "Ye-Men" , His father paid the guy close to almost a million naira and he found himself in yemen.He says he was dressed like a snow man cos the info he got was that Yemen is cold and it snows daily.On landing @ d airport he was welcomed well cos they thought he was a rich american guy, Armed with $40 his nightmare began .He says in yemen houses are built with red mud like d ones in the village here, I don tire to type but am sure you guys get the story of living naija and ending up in worse situations,
Don't visit bangladesh vietnam colombo yemen and few others cos then you will regret leaving Nigeria.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by danieljimoh(m): 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2009
I know naija is far bette than this bangladesh
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by noblegas2(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2009
Naijagirly:

Bangla-what? shocked
I have a friend from bangladesh who once told me a story about his country;The guy told me that people cling on electricity poles when its raining so that water no go carry dem go, he says hurricane is a common occurance in bangladesh and that he works day d night just 2 get his family outta there, That was the info I got from an indigene who resides abroad now.Comparing bangladesh to naija is way out of line, Another guy I met in dubai told me that he [size=15pt]walked from yemen to Abu dhabi on foot [/size] for months.According to him ,some guy from his village who lived in singapore came and told his parents that he can take their son abroad for greener pastures and then told them about yemen saying the americans colonized yemen and its actually called "Ye-Men" , His father paid the guy close to almost a million naira and he found himself in yemen.He says he was dressed like a snow man cos the info he got was that Yemen is cold and it snows daily.On landing @ d airport he was welcomed well cos they thought he was a rich american guy, Armed with $40 his nightmare began .He says in yemen houses are built with red mud like d ones in the village here, I don tire to type but am sure you guys get the story of living naija and ending up in worse situations,
Don't visit bangladesh vietnam colombo yemen and few others cos then you will regret leaving Nigeria.

do u realise how far dat is

and at d comment, hmmmmmmmmmmm, did i bliv dat? hmmmmmmmmm, Skeptical
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by Naijagirly(f): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2009
Have visited dubai several times and happen to read the news of people walking from Pakistan and Afghan to Dubai and Oman.
So I don't find his story un usual cos it happens unless maybe you don't happen to pick up 7 days every morning
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by noblegas2(m): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2009
Naijagirly:

Have visited dubai several times and happen to read the news of people walking from Pakistan and Afghan to Dubai and Oman.
So I don't find his story un usual cos it happens unless maybe you don't happen to pick up 7 days every morning

lol, i shuld remind u dat presently i am in d Sultanate of Oman and i have never heard of people crossin into Oman or Dubai illegaly, wich way na? road,sea or air plus remember u cant do anythin in d gulf region witout a Resident card, dig dat huh??
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by Naijagirly(f): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2009
lol,
What part Oman do you reside?
d what's this stuff about residence card?
There are loads of people who work in in the emirates and oman without papers d don't get caught,
d stop making it sound like d middle east is some sort of illegals free haven cos its not
Btw you don't dispute wht I know
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by noblegas2(m): 3:25am On Aug 23, 2009
Naijagirly:

lol,
What part Oman do you reside?
d what's this stuff about residence card?
There are loads of people who work in in the emirates and oman without papers d don't get caught,
d stop making it sound like d middle east is some sort of illegals free haven cos its not
Btw you don't dispute wht I know

hahaha, see dats wer u got it all wrong girl, i stay in barka abt 30 minutes drive to Muscat in OMAN, lemme tell u one thing, be4 u can work here in d gulf, a company has to invite U over and its d same company dat is responsible for your Visa and dey send u an electronic copy and as soon as u get here,dey stamp u at d airport and your company will submit your passport to the immigration to get your resident card, i repeat Xcept u are a Tourist, den u must have a resident card to work, i normally go to Dubai by road and i think  i know a bit abt dere process also, dere are no such things called illegal Immigrants dere bcuz no one will employ you witout dat Resident card and also if u are departing from the country your ass will be seriously fined, so dig dat?? 

Tell me someone u know dat is workin here and doesnt have neccasary papers? even d bangladeshs also have dere Labour card, So wat u sayin

NB-even the United Arab Emirates dat ur talkjin abt self, if u come in wit a tourist visa e.g a 2 weeks visa, and u spend more dan 2 weeks in dubai or wereva, u will find ur self to blame, cuz u ll be fined for overstay at the airport wen u are going.if u dont bliv i can Invite u to come to Oman on a 3 weeks Tourist Visa and i ll advise u to spend more dan d duration of d Visa and lets see wat happens,
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by Naijagirly(f): 10:04am On Aug 23, 2009
I know about the issue of overstay fine ,
That's not what am discussing with you, There are illegals in dubai and oman for sure, You only see the bright sides of these places and don't have the time or maybe fear to really see what's going on,
So you want to tell me that the underage camel jockeys in the Emirates and Oman have a residence permit?or the guy who delivers groceries to you d earns less than $150 per month has a residence permit?I could go on but I will leave you to contradict me again and then tell you exactly how people live in this countries
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by noblegas2(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2009
Naijagirly:

I know about the issue of overstay fine ,
That's not what am discussing with you, There are illegals in dubai and oman for sure, You only see the bright sides of these places and don't have the time or maybe fear to really see what's going on,
So you want to tell me that the underage camel jockeys in the Emirates and Oman have a residence permit?or the guy who delivers groceries to you d earns less than $150 per month has a residence permit?I could go on but I will leave you to contradict me again and then tell you exactly how people live in this countries

ha! i couldnt stop Laughin wen i saw dis , i ll keep on remindin U time & again dat am a Student and from ma knowledge, d Student is mostly current and knows almost everytin happenin in a particular area, even d guy dat sweeps d street has a resident card, i can place a bet on dat, why? i ll tell u why now, to Open a Bank account, u need a residence card, to send or recieve money, u need a residence card,to Browse in a Cyber cafe, u need a residence card,To travel out of d country(Xcept Tourist) u also need a residence card, to rent an apartment, U need a residence card, now please tell me wat u wanna do dat u will boycott d residence card huh am listenin Boo

and hey did i hear u say dat am afraid to see d other side? hahaha u gat 2 be kiddin me,aint nothin abt here dat i dont know 4rm d baddest club to just name it, so dere are no such things called afraid for me in dis Gulf jor
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by darkroll(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2009
noble_gas1:

ha! i couldnt stop Laughin wen i saw dis , i ll keep on remindin U time & again dat am a Student and from ma knowledge, d Student is mostly current and knows almost everytin happenin in a particular area, even d guy dat sweeps d street has a resident card, i can place a bet on dat, why? i ll tell u why now, to Open a Bank account, u need a residence card, to send or recieve money, u need a residence card,to Browse in a Cyber cafe, u need a residence card,To travel out of d country(Xcept Tourist) u also need a residence card, to rent an apartment, U need a residence card, now please tell me wat u wanna do dat u will boycott d residence card huh am listenin Boo

and hey did i hear u say dat am afraid to see d other side? hahaha u gat 2 be kiddin me,aint nothin abt here dat i dont know 4rm d baddest club to just name it, so dere are no such things called afraid for me in dis Gulf jor

@ Noble , Better not let me open Dubai black book for you ooooo , 20% of foreign workers are illegal workers with no resident card .

Take your time and explore the dark side of emirates and u wil be surprised
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by Naijagirly(f): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2009
You are so naive, Its also obvious that you lack knowledge of the middle east and you call yourself a student.Take a car to muscat and ask knowledgeable people about life in the middle east and you will get answers.Am sure someone has brain washed you even before you enter oman so you are lost with fear of life without the resident card,
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by noblegas2(m): 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2009
Naijagirly:

You are so naive, Its also obvious that you lack knowledge of the middle east and you call yourself a student.Take a car to muscat and ask knowledgeable people about life in the middle east and you will get answers.Am sure someone has brain washed you even before you enter oman so you are lost with fear of life without the resident card,

But y re u abusin me now? u promised to tell me how dey live and u avnt, see ow Arrogant u are? God save U, if u were  a Guy i wuld av given wat u need to U straight away but since i dont argue wit gourls, i ll just disregard wateva u say cuz u dont know shit abt notin,
darkroll:

@ Noble , Better not let me open Dubai black book for you ooooo , 20% of foreign workers are illegal workers with no resident card .

Take your time and explore the dark side of emirates and u wil be surprised

Oh yea, maybe ur right but am talking abt d Sultanate of Oman, Dead ppl self dey come dubai, anybody can come to Dubai na,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Us Embassy Unveils New Visa System ! / 155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.