Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car (30482 Views)

Thief Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat In Edo / Man Arrested After Helping Someone Withdraw Money With Stolen ATM Card / Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by lanxlot(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2016
cycline404:

So you're encouraging him?
he's not encouraging him...he simply did a correlational analysis. E b lyk dem neva teach u...PPMC. Pearson product moment correlation... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by Goldencollins: 4:15pm On May 21, 2016
The zombies will soon come here and mention dasuki n metuh....just watch out for them
Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by samadola(m): 4:15pm On May 21, 2016
He needs real beating by the police
Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by AbuMikey(m): 4:15pm On May 21, 2016
Useless Cultist! angry
Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by Newerakings(m): 4:19pm On May 21, 2016
Why specify his University of study. Was that necessary?
Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by izzou(m): 4:20pm On May 21, 2016
I prophesy
That by this time on Monday
AAU would have disowned this guy
@topic...happy years in prison
Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by Jhappy(f): 4:25pm On May 21, 2016
KELECHUKWU89:
Comon stolen car how about metuh dasuki wey steal millions
Treat Metuh like this and watch how ur tribal kinsmen take to the street!

1 Like

Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by ProsperUSA: 4:29pm On May 21, 2016
Really bad
Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by Rekeb: 4:31pm On May 21, 2016
cassidy1996:
why didnt they tie dasuki like dis

grin grin grin It's better you catch them young before they become governor/senator/president. Remember some governors serving jail time in far away land!
Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by jediwice(m): 4:31pm On May 21, 2016
@ downtowntrendin
God will punish you and your generation for scamming me and my cousin

Nairalander please dont mind this God forsaking idiot he's a big time scammer he actually joined Nairaland two days ago to play on our intelligence here
To Follow or click on his links is to become his Mugu Maga
Please be warned
Thanks
Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 21, 2016
KELECHUKWU89:
Comon stolen car how about metuh dasuki wey steal millions
common stolen car, which one does your father has. Ewu
Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by petsolo15(m): 4:49pm On May 21, 2016
are u guys sure he is from AAU.? why didn't they mentioned his department and faculty?
Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 21, 2016
Bushmeat don catch the hunter. Go serve ur time.
Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by mamajaz(f): 5:28pm On May 21, 2016
cassidy1996:
why didnt they tie dasuki like dis
...cos this guy is a petty thief. All honors to big man thief in Naija but havoc to petty thieves
Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by slimfit1(m): 5:37pm On May 21, 2016
Rule of law doesn't apply to him now no wizard hunting mentioned wait for the big thieves.
Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by mecussey(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2016
priscaoge:
See his mouth undecided

Like Seriously "Common" stolen car? Did u just say that? So they should allow thieves to get away with people's properties? I don't think u have a bicycle so u actually don't know what it means to loose a car to robbers!

its possible the guy bought a stolen car, sometimes u suffer for what u know nothing about
Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by chidozieikeji2: 9:40pm On May 21, 2016
priscaoge:
See his mouth undecided

Like Seriously "Common" stolen car? Did u just say that? So they should allow thieves to get away with people's properties? I don't think u have a bicycle so u actually don't know what it means to loose a car to robbers!
my broda d real thieves are in abuja and our respective state capitals dey still with pen and also kill with pen
Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by theshaderoom: 9:44pm On May 21, 2016
Unsad:
Watch how AAU will deny ever admitting this guy as their student with speed of light...

Lmao, u know aigbedion well well grin
Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by priscaoge(f): 9:57pm On May 21, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
my broda d real thieves are in abuja and our respective state capitals dey still with pen and also kill with pen

So if someone snatches Ur car or steal from u, u won't report to d Police n the police shouldn't apprehend d robber n return Ur car to u because the Mega thieves are in Abuja? I bet u will say "it's a common car"? Or that " The real thieves are in Abuja"? Kontinu!!!
Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by Addilelgi(m): 9:58pm On May 21, 2016
crying on your behalf dude. at all at all u will not have less that 5yrs in prijin
Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by chidozieikeji2: 10:00pm On May 21, 2016
priscaoge:

So if someone snatches Ur car or steal from u, u won't report to d Police n the police shouldn't apprehend d robber n return Ur car to u because the Mega thieves are in Abuja? I bet u will say "it's a common car"? Or that " The real thieves are in Abuja"? Kontinu!!!
my broda na hunger cause it I will just collect my car leave d thief because na hunger nobody loves stealing except the abuja thieves
Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by priscaoge(f): 10:03pm On May 21, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
my broda na hunger cause it I will just collect my car leave d thief because na hunger nobody loves stealing except the abuja thieves

Easier said than done, Pray it doesn't happen to u.
Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by Giftalij(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2016
Who you help

Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by InvertedHammer: 10:11pm On May 21, 2016
/
It is difficult to ascertain what happened.

There are folks who deliver vehicles to buyers. It is either this guy is a criminal or a driver. The police should find out instead of all the media gragra.
\
Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by Nobody: 1:51am On May 22, 2016
theshaderoom:

Lmao, u know aigbedion well well grin

Na Engr Dr Odia be Dean of Student Affairs dem Don remove aigbedion
Re: Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car by okikiosibodu(m): 12:27pm On May 22, 2016
priscaoge:
See his mouth undecided

me sef wey no gt car wey gt only bicycle, I know how I always keep an eye on my two-legged "jeep" every now and then weneva am in a public place

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) / M.C Fenujawire Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) / UPS Staff Attacks His Wife In Lagos, Flees (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.