Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

How Can I Tame My Mother In-law - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Tame My Mother In-law (2863 Views)

Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Tame My Mother In-law by edwife(f): 9:02pm On May 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Why not babes? kiss kiss

kiss kiss kiss
cococandy:

Off topic sha.
pls Don't remind me of Bahamas island last year and their authentic pina colada.I've missed it ever since. What we get here doesn't compare.
I almost feel bad I can't go anywhere this year because of this tiny omomo.
I have this topic derailing habit that I need to overcome.
Back to topic.

hehehe too late!

Come, is it this one you miss?

or this one?

is it this one?

tongue tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: How Can I Tame My Mother In-law by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 21, 2016
edwife:

I don't like writing long epistles unless very necessary and also i am not so good with arguments, i might start writing French. I sometimes run out of English words. gringrin Do you know how long it can take for me to write one long epistle? grin That time can fetch me good money coding. tongue

Champagne? Strawberry? nice! cheesy

I have thought you to be quite convincing ever since. smileywink
Re: How Can I Tame My Mother In-law by cococandy(f): 10:12pm On May 21, 2016
cry cry

We planned Jamaica trip this year.
See me see Jamaica.

edwife:

kiss kiss kiss

hehehe too late!

Come, is it this one you miss?

or this one?

is it this one?

tongue tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: How Can I Tame My Mother In-law by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 21, 2016
cococandy:
Ha. I thought I was the only one who saw the inappropriate title.

That was the first thing I saw, saved my energy immediately. Why would anyone wanna tame a fellow human, let alone ones MIL?

After taming her, she go put am chain for neck come lock her inside cage...hehehe.
As the MIL na wolf abi rottweiler
Re: How Can I Tame My Mother In-law by Emodeee: 11:50pm On May 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

That was the first thing I saw, saved my energy immediately. Why would anyone wanna tame a fellow human, let alone ones MIL?

After taming her, she go put am chain for neck come lock her inside cage...hehehe.
As the MIL na wolf abi rottweiler

"my hubby"cheesy.

*Marriage dey shark you like fish for water*
Re: How Can I Tame My Mother In-law by marshalcarter: 12:01am On May 22, 2016
Tear her 4 range rover
Re: How Can I Tame My Mother In-law by mizzochocinco: 1:25am On May 22, 2016
Stop listening to all these women screaming nonsense! Love your MIL....get along with MIL...! Biko who gave these goats grass?! angry

Listen to me very well! You need to strategise and execute properly ehn! Go inside bush, pick up dry dog poo... crush and sprinkle am into her soup. Before your serve her, speak inside the soup. Say that she must never offend you!

Haaa my friend, things will go sweetly for you ooo. All this humble yourself....eeeeh cook....eeeeh clean....eeeeh kneel down or don't kneel down will get you slapped o! You need supernatural powers for this kain MIL. REMEMBER we fight not against flesh and blood but principalities and higher powers! Who will good character help when you are dealing with a possessed being? So you see, you need spiritual solution for this kain of a thing! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Tame My Mother In-law by EfemenaXY: 2:52pm On May 22, 2016
mizzochocinco:
Stop listening to all these women screaming nonsense! Love your MIL....get along with MIL...! Biko who gave these goats grass?! angry
Listen to me very well! You need to strategise and execute properly ehn! Go inside bush, pick up dry dog poo... crush and sprinkle am into her soup. Before your serve her, speak inside the soup. Say that she must never offend you!
Haaa my friend, things will go sweetly for you ooo. All this humble yourself....eeeeh cook....eeeeh clean....eeeeh kneel down or don't kneel down will get you slapped o! You need supernatural powers for this kain MIL. REMEMBER we fight not against flesh and blood but principalities and higher powers! Who will good character help when you are dealing with a possessed being? So you see, you need spiritual solution for this kain of a thing! grin grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Can I Tame My Mother In-law by edwife(f): 4:15pm On May 22, 2016
Mindfulness:

I have thought you to be quite convincing ever since. smileywink

Thanks. smileywink

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tame My Mother In-law by taryour(f): 7:21pm On May 22, 2016
cococandy:

Off topic sha.

pls Don't remind me of Bahamas island last year and their authentic pina colada.I've missed it ever since. What we get here doesn't compare.
I almost feel bad I can't go anywhere this year because of this tiny omomo.

I have this topic derailing habit that I need to overcome.

Back to topic.

lwkmd miss topic derailer, how you doing sis and the little angel?.

@ op shouldn't be a big deal na need coming to net and asking o. just find your way to ibadan zoo, chain herby the neck and have her locked up in the cage for 6 months, trust me she will get tamed. After her taming, cloth her nicely and take her home she will be at your beck and call. If you not certified take her for another 3 months taming. her son and other kids will thank you wahalai. BUT BE SURE YOUR CHILDREN AND FUTURE INLAW WILL DO SAME TO YOU. Gbam !!!

Edwife efemenaxy I hail oo
Re: How Can I Tame My Mother In-law by cococandy(f): 8:04pm On May 22, 2016
We are fine dear. Hope you guys are too.

Sha OP has gotten all she needs to hear. We might as well talk about other things.
taryour:

lwkmd miss topic derailer, how you doing sis and the little angel?.

@ op shouldn't be a big deal na need coming to net and asking o. just find your way to ibadan zoo, chain herby the neck and have her locked up in the cage for 6 months, trust me she will get tamed. After her taming, cloth her nicely and take her home she will be at your beck and call. If you not certified take her for another 3 months taming. her son and other kids will thank you wahalai. BUT BE SURE YOUR CHILDREN AND FUTURE INLAW WILL DO SAME TO YOU. Gbam !!!

Edwife efemenaxy I hail oo

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tame My Mother In-law by mizzochocinco: 8:37am On May 23, 2016
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked
whats wrong?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video* Dumbass American Ties Rope Around Balls, Jumps Off A Tree, Tears Off / Twins / How You Should Treat Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.